Club Factory Customer Care

478 Wensan Road, Zhejiang
Hangzhou
China - 310000

Load

Club Factory related photos (2896)

Club Factory Complaints & Reviews

Rekha Balaji L on Feb 27, 2018
I placed an order for multiple stuffs on Feb 3 n was supposed to receive them by Feb 21, yet not received the package... On the Deliver courier tracking site, it says 'Not yet picked up by the client' from Delhi, my shipping address is Bangalore... please look into this asap n get it deluvered not refund the cash...
Order id - S[protected]
Tracking id[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2018

[Feb 28, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2018
Dear, sorry for the delay during the shipment, your order is currently in Delhi custom, waiting for being cleared. Please kindly wait for 5-7 days, and you will soon receive it after clearance and picked by the local courier.
Please try to re-star us for 5. Thank you.
Really so bad service of club factory it is a my big mistake that i orderd on club factory i not recived my order since from one month..my order no SO13457950
I Purchased 5 colitis shirts on 16-Feb but what are your company send to my address that products are not colitis tats why i am returning your products pls consider my request

Club Factory — refund fraud... amount not received [Resolved]

ArulBalaji Radhakrishnan on Feb 27, 2018
    I am ArulBalaji from Annur, India.
    I returned the product and applied for refund on 24th Jan'2018 but...

Club Factory — I didn't receive my order yet [Resolved]

Pranisha Reddy Gindi on Feb 27, 2018
    I have ordered products worth 1500 and paid the money online and It's been a month already, I haven't recieved them. I kindly...

kamat.manali on Feb 27, 2018
    I had ordered the product online on 12th february, 2018 but still i haven't yet received the product. I have received the message with the tracking number[protected] but somehow this link is not accessible. I have already made the payment for the product. If the company is not delivering the product then kindly refund my amount. Of rs. 493.

Its been a long time that i have ordered the product online i. E. Drawstring tassel single shoulder bag. I am waiting for the product but these cheaters if they are not ready to deliver the product then only refunding the amount is the option which is possible. Kindly look into this matter or else i will take this up to the superior authorities and will ensure that this particular company gets a toll for the same.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2018

[Feb 27, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2018
    Dear, sorry for the delay, but please kindly wait for 2-4 days, and you will receive your parcel.
    And please try to re-star us for 5 after receiving. Thanks.

Updated by kamat.manali Mar 01, 2018
    I have finally received the product on 28th Feb, 2018 but it is of cheapest quality. Kindly arrange for a pickup from the address on which it was delivered and also would like to have a refund arranged ASAP of Rs. 493.
    My name is mohit mihir
    I would like to inform you that
    I have not docket number so i cant give. Docket of customer care. When he said that what is your docket number that time i am helpless. So i know that?
    What is my docket number
    So, , i request you please send me docket number in my email.
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Please help me sir. Give me docket number... order no so13343647 please sir help us

mohd shamsuddin siddiqui on Feb 27, 2018
      Dear service provider,

I have already ordered some items with order no. So14192852 but no tracking number is available and i am not able to check the status for my shipment.

Kindly assist me at the earliest and guide me to whom i contact here in dubai, uae

Pls help how can i get my order or what is the expected date

My contact [protected]
      Email id : [protected]@gmail.com...
      Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2018

Updated by mohd shamsuddin siddiqui Feb 27, 2018
      Sorry for typing dubai .Kindly assist me at the earliest and guide me to whom i contact here in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
      Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2018
      Dear, your order SO14192852 was placed on 25th Feb. and normally it will be delivered within 2 weeks since it is the international delivery. So please kindly wait for it.
      And please re-star us for 5. Thank you.

archana poojari on Feb 27, 2018
        My order id: so1355803
        Tracking number:[protected]
        Amount paid: rs. 800.72
        Number of items ordered: 2.
        It show your product delivered on 22-02-18, but i only receive one product.
        Another (Women stylish stripe canvas shoulder daily cossbody vintage satchel bags) product haven't received yet.
        Kindly look into the matter.
        Kindly delivery the product otherwise refund my money.
        Waiting for your response.

Updated by archana poojari Feb 27, 2018
        Here within attach following detail for your reference.
        1.Airway NO
        2.Delivery detail.
        3.Order purchase detail.
        4.order status.

Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2018
        Dear, sorry that the item WBU[protected]N was out of stock from your order, so we have refunded the amount to your YES card on 13th Feb.
        And please try to re-star us for 5. Thank you.

Updated by archana poojari Feb 28, 2018
        Thank you for your quick reply.
        I have receive my amount.

Club Factory — auto cancellation of the product [Resolved]

aveerjeet das on Feb 26, 2018
          I have ordered 3 items of rs1421 out of which 1 item was automatically got cancelled by the company of rs 971 and it showed...

Mr.cool 007 on Feb 26, 2018
          Dear Sir i have ordered for this website 2 shoes 1 t-shirt, and 1 headphone jack, but i have not yet received my product still, and no one is replying for the same and no contact details available on website, need help, because the delivery date was 25th of Feb but yet i have not received my product, so please do the need full, please contact on [protected] my no.

Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2018
          Dear, please tell us your your registered e-mail address so that we can check it for you. Thanks.

Club Factory — order number so13382047 [Resolved]

KannanVK on Feb 26, 2018
            I have placed an order with Club Factory Order Number SO13382047. I have not received the product till date. When I track...

Club Factory — shoe size [Resolved]

Jewel Diamond Etukudo on Feb 26, 2018
            I noticed that all the shoes sizes end in size 6 While my size is 8 and even most beautiful tops and gowns Barely have xxl,...

[email protected] Patel on Feb 26, 2018
            My name is sameer patel and I have ordered the sword of cupid keychain set that order no.- SO13706186 on Date 14 February 2018 at 12 o'clock . After the 1 week I want to know the status of my order and I called on [protected] this number. The person who picked the call his name is Dinesh Sharma. That person asked me my debit card number and all the information and debited my account Rs. 5000 at the same time which is illegal.

I want my money back Kindly take the action and what ever efforts you can.

payment fraud

Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2018
            Dear, how can you trust a number from other sites?
            Why didn't you inform us in our app support?
            Your order SO13706186 has been shipped via Delhivery:[protected], so please kindly wait for 5-7 days and you will receive it.
            Do noted that club factory never asks personal information from customers.
            Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2018
            Dear, you need to contact your local police, thanks.
            Next time please find us in our app support.
            Updated by [email protected] Patel Mar 03, 2018
            Dear, That is not a other site number.i got that number from your own club factory customer service number site.

At that time he is asking my personal information. I deny 3 times but he is convencing me on that topic.(dekhiye sir aapka card ka issue hai n bla bla).so i didnt check your app.

When will shipped my product.who is Dinesh sharma. He will pay for this. I m just requesting you please take any big step for find my money and that person also.
            Updated by [email protected] Patel Mar 03, 2018
            I am giving you the date and time when i called that cheap person. Date is 21 february and time is approx 11:30 AM. Please take action against that person and give me my money.

Club Factory — products not received / products missing [Resolved]

manjari elan on Feb 26, 2018
              How can you be so irresponsible

Order num : SO13385984
              I have ordered 7 items in feb, its been 1 month,...

tarun kanojia on Feb 26, 2018
              I am the order of 3 item deliver only one dress. my two item is panding my order no so13428196 book on 5/2/2018, its not deliver our two sweater find the my order i am allrady to pay by paytm.
              palese the come my panding order stuts as soon as posilbe
              my order in blow
              1.chiffon boho dress to delived
              2.knitted sweater to not deliver
              3.Round coller loose knitting sweater not deliver
              palese my panding item delived to as soon as posible

tarun kanojia

Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 27, 2018
              Dear, we are so sorry for this issue. The items CSW[protected]N and CSW[protected]N in your order are all out of stock, though we have tried our best to restock them. Thus, we have to cancel the order for you. And the related refund will be done to your original payment method. Normally you will receive it in 8-20 days. Sorry again for the trouble. You are more than welcome to place a new order with similar items with us. Thanks for your understanding. If your problem has been solved, please give us a 5-star comment. Your support really means a lot for us. Thanks for your support.

shinu khanna on Feb 25, 2018
                I ordered for 13articles (9dresses 4 jewellery) to club factory under so13258190 on 1st feb 2018 worth 8989.15 out of which received only 6articles (2 clothitem 4jewellery) on 18th feb. I am complaining for the rest 7 articles which i neither received nor get any feedback about refund or late delivery.
                This is the fraud case in lieu of ny feedback so soon plan to file case so that atleast rest of the browsers think hundred times before dispatching ny order to club factory.
                This your frauds will make u unreliable when get in knowledge of public. Stop such cheets to stay in the long race.
                Bounce back with solid justifications.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 3, 2018

[Feb 25, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2018
                Dear, we are so sorry for this issue. The items in your order are out of stock, though we have tried our best to restock them. And the related refunds will be done to your original payment method. Normally you will receive it in 8-20 days. Sorry again for the trouble. You are more than welcome to place a new order with similar items with us. Thanks for your understanding.

Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2018
                And please re-star 5, thanks a lot.

[email protected] on Feb 25, 2018
                  Dear service provider,

I have already ordered some items with order no. So13550674 but no tracking number is available and i am not able to check the status for my shipment.

Pls help how can i get my order or what is the expected date

My contact +[protected]
                  Email id : [protected]@gmail.com

Club Factory — taking long time to deliver the order [Resolved]

Corina Hogg Pereira on Mar 1, 2018
                    I have ordered 11 items on 28th of January, now it has been a month but yet not delivered. Before also I have ordered it before...

Angel Francis on Feb 25, 2018
                    I had ordered a product from club factory in the last week of december and i had to receive the product in the coming week itself but i didn’t receive any notifications from their side that i will be receiving the product on 12th jan! No calls nothing! And i paid for the product with my credit card!
                    Usually i can understand sometimes the order takes time to reach! And in february when i contacted club factory they said the product is delivered to you! You had received the product! This is the shipping details and more over it’s not one person helping me out there are so many people but none could help me! Provide a resolution for this! My money is gone and i haven’t received the product yet! Worst services. Zero consumer satisfaction. And more over the customer service is provided by chat! Not even a call! And when they are not able to resolve it they will close the chat! I ended up speaking to so many and sharing the same problem again and again!

Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2018
                    Hello dear, so sorry for the issue, could you tell me your product order number? So that we can help you as soon as possible. And please re-star 5, thanks.

Sayog Tamang on Feb 24, 2018
                      On 25th january i have ordered two products rs 1441.58. It reaches in india newjalpaiguri gati kwe hub on 2nd february but when i talked to gati courier service but they told me it had already returned from gati local hub to club factory. So they told me to talk club factory but i wrote so many times to club factory in customer support chatting box but no satisfied reply from club factory and not updating tracking from 5th february. It had been already one month so what to do kindly suggest me. Will you kindly resend my products or refund my money back as soon as possible rs 1441.58. My order s[protected] and tracking no is[protected]. Please reply me immediately please.

[Feb 24, 2018] Club Factory customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Richa1 on Feb 24, 2018
                        I order jacket from. Club factory. But the size was larger and the quality was poor compared to what was shown on the website. I filed the return, couriered the jacket through dtdc and it reached club factory on 6 feb but till today i have not recieved refund and there is no way to contact them. I even dropped a mail.
                        Return id : son[protected]
                        Order number: so[protected].
                        Please do the needful on priority.

Ng2410 on Feb 24, 2018
                          Dear club factory team,

I placed an order with you and then i returned the order in 7 days of receiving it.
                          My order number is so11399523, and my refund id is sor[protected].
                          My refund issued on 30. January 2018 but i have not received the refund amount till now. It is 20. Feb. 2018.
                          It has been more than 20 days now. And there is no news for my refund.
                          Request you to kindly look into it and refund my money as soon as possible.

Club Factory Customer Care's response Feb 28, 2018
                          Hello dear. We have returned the refund to your original account. Please wait 3-5 days, then inquire your account information. This is your card last four digits of 0818.
                          And please re-star us for 5, thanks.
                          Updated by Ng2410 Mar 01, 2018
                          But i havev not received my refund amount. I Can share my account details also.
                          My card number is same as u r saying. But i Have not received any refund amount. Please look into the matter it has been more than a month now!