[Resolved]  Accresent Way Marketing Pvt. Ltd — non delivery of policy

I have purchesd a policy dated 11.11.2009, receipt no 90596 ,ID -517535. But they have not send the policy paper .

I have sent the mail in their customer care ([protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@accresentwayindia.com) dated 6.01.2010.I have not getting any proper solution , i sent the mail again on 9.1.2010,but the no positive feedback from their end till date.

I called them taday at 3.42pm([protected])but no answer.

I need your help

My money receipt below details............

RECEIPT

Rupees Six Thousand Only
Towards advance/booking of product against purchase of CLUB MEMBER

Product Value Amount Received Balance Amount
Rs. 6000.00 Less Rs. 6000.00 = Rs. 0

Mode of Payment : Cash/DD No/PO No.

Counter No. KOL 12 [106]

Comments

Accresent Way Marketing (P) Ltd, Guwahati — Fraudulence

I have invested with Accresent Way Marketing (P) Ltd, Guwahati, Assam and purchased an insurance policy No[protected]worth Rs 6000/ + 60/) of Reliance Insurance in March 2009. As per the terms and condition of the plan investors should receive their monthly payout (commissions) depending on the growth i.e 100% to 5%. I have also sponsored several persons as my downline but I have received only one payout yet.Whenever we try contact the owner, Tapas Deb Nath,Mobile No [protected], he simply reject the call.
Now he is expanding business in Kolkata and sorrounding areas and probably cheating thousand of innocent people.
I,therefore, want to bring kind notice of the concerned authorities so
that they can take strict action against such (fraud) companies who are cheating lacs of people every year

P D Roy