[Resolved]  Aircel — dialer tunes

sir my name is sulthan i am using aircel sim my mobile number [protected] i have activated before four months but i have cancelled dialer tune at 15.01.2009 but monthly rental has been taken from my account on 03.02.2009 i have complaint to customer care center but they are not resposing properly they tould the caller tune will activiate again with 48 hours but caller tune has been not activiated till now please response my problem

Comments

i want a dailer tune from anbu film
son name - Thavamindri
vsvasfbfbadfhn fhsafahg
bdbdvb uhfh h
i need a song 4rm muvee popcorn and kulir n sadhu mirandal...help me out...ur dialer tune service s fit 4 nothing
when we send the messages its not delivered
sir i want change the dialer tunesr

thanks
rajasekaran
I am changen dialer tune to song-(ulathil nalla ullam) flim-(karnan) at 13.8.2009 evening but still now no chenges allready complaind no.1145486 on[protected] morning please retified.my mobile no.[protected]

thanks
rajasekaran
hi.. i m kiran... Aircel s not providing good service to me... if i ask costumer care executive to give dailer code for perticular song that people give wrng code and wn i askd abt ds they r giving negligence answer to me.. and network is totally poor in my city.. and problem in sending messages...
Pls send Aircel Dialer Tune Code --Hi Dosti Tutaychi nay-Movie-Dhadakebaaz

And Veer -Salman Khan Film All Songs

Mobile No-[protected]
plz plz help me out ot set dailer tune of movie WANTED (SALMANS MOVIE) I have beel tryin from very very long time n wasted lots of money.
please can anyone email me veer caller tune code for neeli neeli akhiyon wali

Plz help me out to set VEER movie dialer tune code

Aircel