[Resolved]  Airtel — airtel lucky draw

I had a similar call saying I have won 10 ,00,000 rs. from some weird +92 number. Please look into this Airtel. They wanted my details and other stuff and told me to contact some Sunder Singh.

Comments

Please suggest me that What should I do ? in this situation.
Today Mr. Ravi Verma (Customer care Head-[protected]) call me and says you won Rs.5, 25, 000 in airtel lucky draw. Please Contact to Mr.Sunder Singh (PNB Manager).

Regards:
Salim Multani
Contact No. [protected]
Indore (M.P.)
I won Air Tel Lucky draw Rs. 10, 00, 000/- My Lucky draw no. [protected]. Please send detail on my e-mail I.D. and send my cheque in my Account. Detail as under-

Subhash Chand S/o Shri Shish Pal Singh
Account No. [protected], Punjab National bank, Navyug market, Ghaziabad (U.p)
I've received a fake call today from [protected] that I've won Rs 1500000 and hero honda motercycle in lucky draw from airtel . but i didn't get any prize
siddhart gupta
phagwara
Hi, I am getting calls from a number[protected] saying I won 10Lac lottery. The guy is saying is calling from New delhi and asking me to check SIM number on the back of the card 89919 , if this is my SIM number asking me to call back. I am not going to call back as I think no one gives free money.

Airtel needs to take control action against such people.
PANJAB NATION BANK OF INDIA SARDAR SUNDER SINGH [protected]
I have received a call from [protected] they have told me u r the winner of one lakh rupees also instructed u may recharge four mobile at rs. 555/- througheasy recharge, airtel please confirmed it is true or fake call Bal Krishna Dhakal [protected] [protected]@gmail.com
that i win15 lac in an airtel lucky draw,then he told to contact mr surendra singh with no [protected] that where to receive money,and told to submitted income tax. 17150rs. then you receive your 15Lac. in your a/c no. then i though t to contact airtel executive he told me that no such draw was there, it is a fraud call from pakistan....
I am an Airtel prepaid customer at Kerala, India. I work in a responsible position under the Ministry of Health, Govt. of Kerala, India. I received a phone call (phone no. [protected]) and I was told that it is from Mumbai Airtel Office. I am told at the call that I have, my phone no. in specific, won an amount of 25 lakhs in a lucky draw in Airtel. I know these are all calls for a Cheat.
Kindly stop this type of call. Moreover, I am surprised how these people are getting the numbers as I took my mobile connection in Airtel only 5 days back. I kindly request the ICCF to take legal actions against these fellows.
Mr. Sen