Airtel Digital TV — Requesting to Replace My Airtel Digital TV STB and Provide 1 Year Warranty as Told to ME

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 javed87
As I am much puzzled, now I am here for complaining regarding my Airtel Digital TV Set top Box which I purchased two times in 2 years. The Customer Care of Airtel Digital TV or their Executive or the STB department did not resolve my problem which has been facing by me from last 40 days.

As I requested, my Airtel Digital TV STB is not working from around 40 days and still the problem are same. They told me that your STB is to be changed or replaced and you have to pay Rs.350+100 for STB Charge and Enng. Charnge...

This is to inform you that I have paid Rs.500+200+150 for the Airtel STB before 4 month back and they told me the warranty of the product is 1 year. After 4 months when the Machine is not working they telling me that your product is out of warranty and you will have to pay Rs.350 plus visitor charge as per rule of Airtel Digital Tv. They also told me that your warranty period is 90 days.

I already faced it too much and want to resolve by you or Airtel.

Please look into the matter.

Javed Akhtar

Comments

Thanks for your prompt reply. I will wait for the solution. If the problem which I am facing will not be resolved then the necessary action will be taken and will try to do my best.
Still I am waiting. The matter is still same and no action has been taken yet by airtel.
As per our telephonic conversation, the registered no. is [protected] of the STB Connection.

Do it asap.

Javed Akhtar
Dear Rakesh Ranga

Do not try to make fool to the forum. The issue has not been resolved yet. No action has been taken yet regarding my STB or my complain...They only asking for money...why I should give you money of Rs. 350+100...I will go to the consumer court...Why always companies make fools to the costumer.

Airtel DTH — Replaced & paid STB not working

Airtel DTH ID No.[protected].

When my DTH was not working, on repeated requests/complaints, the STB has been replaced and I have paid Rs.100 in cash & Rs.350/- as recharge online. After 4/5 days, the new STB is also now not working ! Service is just like that of old STB. The serviceman told my family that the new STB for which I have paid is not a new one ! The service is irregular and disturbing since last two months. I think the the servicemen here are not competent enough to know the exact problem.
check www.dthreview.com the official webstie for dth reviews
I sympathize with you. You've sealed your fate by choosing to stick to Airtel.

With due respect,

Still No Action has been taken and the stb machine is in the same condition. You are not supporting me.

As per rules of consumer rights. I am not getting satisfied. Now I am free to go to the Consumer Court for the legal action. Please tell me which documents is needed for the filling the case.

Thank you.

Javed

Still no action has been taken yet and after complaining they do not respond...
Still No action has been taken yet...

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel Digital TV - Requesting to Replace My Airtel Digital TV STB and Provide 1 Year Warranty as Told to ME