Airtel Haryana — Network Problem In Data Service

I m having the Problem of Network only in my area. I m calling in airtel CC from last 2 months in airtel customer care. but they give me the time for 3 days always... but the problem has not solved yet in 2 months.. Airtel is the worst service for me.. I have wasted 399 Rs. Can any one tell me the Email id or Phone no of Bharti Mittal...

Comments

I got new life time connection on 11.10.08. My sim card is rejected, I contacted in customer care but they did not give me proper reply. Your dealer is charging Rs. 190/- for new card. He tried to swap my card but server was not accepting swap. My Mobile No. is [protected] and sim no. is[protected]. My residential address is 12/554, Batra Colony, Sonepat-131001. Please start my sim at the earliest so that I could use my number. Tks.
O/G from my mobile has been cutout since last day and till now I can't find reason for it. Pls. help me so i can use airtell service easily. my mo no:[protected]
And do urgently Pls...
Today i see my balance 7rs. after 5.00pm i see -22rs. .then i call custmor care they aksed u have activated metti ke rang scheme i dnt knw abt this .i never call to them to activate this scheme .they deducted my balance 30rs. without any reasons why???
UNSUBSCRIBE & STOP deducting money from Mob. No. [protected]

For past many days, i have been receiving messages from airtel and they are deducting some mony from my prepaid account for subscription charges, which have not been required and subscribed by me ever.

It is strongly requested to disconnect all such un-necessary services from this account and stop deducting any money otherwise strong actions will be taken against this as the mobile number is of a company and it is unfair to adopt any such means to deduct money from any number like this.

Kindly unsubscribe my phone number from any such package or service

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]