Airtel India — Verification problem

P.S.Moorthy

I fully agree. It has happened several times in our family/friends circle. Your firm simply disconnect the connection wihtout prior notice suddenly causing thereby immense dislocation and problems tentamount to huge harras ment. I have spefici complant in this regard. I lodged a complait to Mr.Yuvraj, your customer care executive on Friday who simply heared and did not bother to rectify; he told that he would restore the connection in 24 hours., though the requisite papers were already handed over to your outleft. Some more papers demanded by your outlet subsequently were also handed over to one Cutomer Care Official at your branch Office at Adayar, Chennai on 22.11.2007 (her name is Miss Sundari with the request to forward the same to Salem Office from where the connection was obtained . I had also taken acknowledgement from her for having received my papers;but in vain. To add to the harassment, when I contacted Mr.Jagidish-Ph.No.[protected], at Chennai in Tanil Nadu who is a nodal officer and who is supposed to hear and rectify the problems of the customer, is not at all attending. What we feel is the difference between the private companies and the Govt. In Govt, officers who attend such complaints would be polite and try to help the customer as early as possible, as they are responsible Officers of the Govt;whereas I find that Mr.Yuvraj who is probably a senior executive does not even bother to call me back and give me the feed back. It has already taken more than 3 days, the connection is not yet restored though we had taken the connection after making full payment. I opted for some other connection as I need connection urgently and have taken a fresh connection from other provider. The above dislocation has caused huge dislocation and mental agony to me, particularly, after noting that your executives did not bother to rectify ever after 3 full days. Perhaps I have to take up with the Telephone Regulatory Tribunal, New Delhi.I have not given the phone No. delebrately so that you have to respond to me with your contact phone No. In the world of competition, politeness, efficient handling of customer problems, etc. only can only help you to survive. The family/friends circle normally follow suite and try to have connection from a similar provider. It won't be diffcult to convincethem.Small drops can make ocean.

Comments

VERIFICATION PROBLEM
OUTGOING AND INCOMING BANNED FOR NO REASON
NO. IS [protected]
DO THE NEEDFUL IMMEDIATELY
VERY PATHETIC AIRTEL CUSTOMER SERVICE
CUSTOMER CARE IS GOOD FOR NOTHING
SOLVE THE PROBLEM AT ONCE
PUBLIC IRRITANTS!
Dear Airtel All

I am Selvi.D. Past 3 years I was using Airtel prepaid Mobile, still I am airtel customer. Last month[protected] I changed my mobile prepaid to postpaid service. I brought two SIM.

1) 91-[protected] prepaid to postpaid changed
2) 91-[protected] new no.

During verification time I was not available in my home town, my father in law doesn’t know about the connection which I applied. Because of this confusion my outgoing calls[protected] diverted to airtel call center, and they advised me go to Saibaba kovil (MAXY) office in Coimbatore. That I am was in Hosur, I went to coimbatore Saibaba Kovil office[protected]. They ask me to write a request letter for activation. They promised to me they would activate next day itself. But next day it was not activated.

I accepted my mistakes, but I asking about next procedure to active the service, but still they are not reply properly and what they want to active the service. I already submitted Passport also.

Again[protected] I called SIM provided person (Airtel) he ask me to come Lakshmi mill’s Airtel Barathi office. There I waited for 2 hours. Then they told me they would activate on that day itself.

But up to now my no Is not activated. Because of this I missed lot of opportunities (I am doing business) and suffered lots of stress.

[protected]:45 pm I ring up to Airtel SIM Provider and ask about status, he told me its not possible to activate the service.

My question
1) Why they are not told following the answer on that day.
a. [protected]:45 pm its not possible to activate the service)
2) Why did you collect the passport details?
3) They didn’t give proper answer but they made me to go here and there.

I kept hope on Airtel office from[protected] to[protected]:45 pm) but you people are cheated me. I need a concrete solution.

Thanks and Regards
Selvi.D
[protected].
I purchased a new airtel prepaid connection in mumbai No[protected]. I submitted my voter id card which shows the address of my permanent house which is in MP(jabalpur),
for local address proof I submitted MTNL phone bill which is on my uncle's name, the retailer submitted all the documents but my connection is blocked after 10 days...
Please tell me what documents are needed which verify my identification..
sir i want this phone number details [protected]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]