Airtel Land Line Raipur (Bharti Telecom) — payment and harrasement by recovery agent

Mamta Agarwal
I am having a land line at raipur the no is[protected]. The bill for the october was 1020 and due date was 06.11.07. I have paid the bill at airtel cash counter krishna complex raipur on 06.11.07 vide recipt no. WMRYPP[protected] at around 11 am . again the recovery agent of airtell has collected the money from my house on same day around 5 pm the reciipt no. for the same is 396778. This means i paid the amount twice. I raised this with the company and company executive assured me that the amount will be adjusted in next bill the same was not adusted. I made written complain on the same at krishna complex office . MOre over I and my other family member are getting daily atleast 4-5 calls for payment. and i m getting harrased by the agents.

Comments

my mobile No:[protected] under CUG plan, post paid, I have not used to airtel live, GPRS in this month but in bill mentioned Rs 500/-(approx.)extra, so as please rectified above problem other wish change the No.or any othe solution .
some SMS receive from No. 64611010 from dada resib and deducted Rs.10/-perday without use, please closed it .
my name is Chandrrajeet Singh and my residence address is MDD-184 Phase 1 Kabir Nagar Raipur. I want land line connection in my residence with internet facility. I tried many time contact to Airtel Office but no one is reply me properly.

I want to know that what is the problem for connection of land line and what its solution.
My name is Deepti i am giving Rs 250/- cash to your executive for Net connection on Dated 28.09.11 Receipt no. 1205.
but still is pending. i tried many time contect to office but they are not picking phone.Please return my Rs 250/- urgently

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel Land Line Raipur (Bharti Telecom) - payment and harrasement by recovery agent