[Resolved]  Airtel Number — Blank calls & Nasty SMS in late nights

I am ASIF IQBAL staying in KGF, with regards to my sister who is receiving blank & threatening calls & Nasty SMS from past couple of weeks from a number [protected] & [protected]. We suspect it is some local Bangarpet number. I tried calling the person from my mobile, but he picks up the phone and after a while just disconnects it. Please help me out with this. It is totally destroying the peace of mind for the entire family, as he is giving calls at odd times as well. Today he called at around 3:00 AM in the morning, and I need this to stop. Would expect a response from you at an earliest.

Best Regards

Asif Iqbal S.M
Sr. Consultant – Talent Acquisition | Satvik Labs | Mob: +91 [protected] | DID: +[protected] | www.satvikinc.com | D2-Casa Lavelle 4, 85 – Lavelle Road, Bangalore 560001, India |

Comments

I am Ashish Agarwal staying in Delhi, with regards to my Wife who is receiving blank & threatening calls from past one month from the following numbers [protected], [protected] & [protected]. I tried calling the person from my mobile, but he picks up the phone and after a while just disconnects it. Please help me out with this. Would expect a response from you at an earliest.
I am Zaheer Shaikh staying in Mumbai, with regards to my friend who is recieving missed calls past 2 weeks from the following number [protected]. She tried to call the person back, he replied that he wants to be her friend and harassing my friend with missed calls and messages. Please help me out with this. Would expect a response from you at earliest

I am NANDINI staying in HOSTEL, with regards to my FRIEND who is receiving blank & threatening calls & Nasty SMS from past couple of weeks from a number [protected]. We suspect it is some local Bangarpet number. I tried calling the person from my mobile, but he picks up the phone and after a while just disconnects it. Please help me out with this. It is totally destroying the peace of mind, as he is giving calls at odd times as well. Today he called at around 3:00 AM in the morning, and I need this to stop. Would expect a response from you at an earliest.

Airtel — blank calls in night

sir/madam,
I deepa, a student residing in north delhi. i am getting calls in midnight from an airtel number.i.e. [protected]. please do something and teach them a lesson not to do this next time.

Airtel