Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated May 19, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

Toll free
1800 103 4444

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 2638

I got the airtel SIM card without giving any document to the Airtel representative. I opted for mobile office to see the ICICI Direct.com website but due to poor speed it is not possible to open login a/c. I made request at Airtel customer care and they have shown there inability and after that from four months I am requesting to surrender my Airtel connection but Airtel representative is not responding. One week before one Airtel representative came and I gave him my ID proof, application for surrender of connection and one photo and representative told me that by today evening it will get disconnected but till date connection is active. After one week no action has been taken for me it looks that Airtel wants to cheat and sending the bills to get money. Then yesterday evening I made request to surrender my connection at customer care 121 (complain no[protected] and[protected] to stop the connection immediately and asked them the total amount to be paid after adjusting the security deposit so that I can pay the bill within two days. Rather than cutting the connection and sending the full and final amount to be paid they have send the sms "we will come back to you by tuesday 11 sep 1500 hrs. I have told them that I am going outside and shall not be available after two days but there response is for 11 september which is very frustrating and tiring as I want to close the connection honestly by paying the balance amount . Can anyone suggest what to do to stop and surrender the connection immediately as for mobile office they are sending flat bill of Rs 500 either I use it or not.
Aug 13, 2020
27sept. the server was down for some hours.

As server started 1500.00 rupees were transfered to others from our Lapoo,without our knowledge.

We informed to Manojji, and customer care.

We were promised to be refunded the above amount,the co. also recovered the amount from the persons whom the money was wrongly transfered.

We were refunded with 355.00 rupees only,and were promised for the balance amount.

We have been since trying for our refund , through Dhanlaxmi the distributor and also directly talking

to T.m ZSM , Mr. Amar Siddhaki area manager but no heed is paid to us. they all give falls promises.

After spending a lot of money on calls we request you to please take up the matter.

please get the amount refunded as early as possible.

Thanking You,

Yours truly,

Royal Technique, Mount Abu
due bad network i m very angry. Evry noon network goes not come till night so i think me and my faimly membar should change the bad airtel.

I've lodge a complain regarding No signal at my residence 1 months back, but still the problem persist. I've already told to Airtel customer care that my mobile is working fine on different locations e.g. in my office or outside my colony, (means not any issue with mobile sensitivity). This signal problem is affecting my Official and personal life. so please try to resolve it as soon as possible.
Complaint Number[protected]
My address
P-482, Jalvayu vihar,
Sec -30, Gurgaon.
Mobile No : [protected]
i m holding a postpaid connection bearing no.[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected] & [protected] for which since i was not satisfied i paid the outstanding due for the above no.s and returned the sim requesting cancellation. from=rajesh ceramics and tiles
I would like your attention. The Bohara CUG is the one of the CUG at Nagpur using the Airtel service from last 2 years. We have around 1200 post paid connections. We are paying regularly. But we are facing many more problems with Airtel services. Mostly with network problem at our residing & business area, we have to go out of home to use Airtel service. We are also facing Eco-sound problem, dropping of calls and many more.
As per talk many times to Miss Saba Baig & your Airtel officers regarding network complain, but still your company has not taking any action against our complaint.
I completely Agree.. Saba Baig is a big crook. She has been hired just because of her white skin. She has no talent at all. She is a very egoistic girl .. very bad in academics and still a manager .. She was thrown out of her 1st company.. She is a favourite of Sharad Gupta, the Chief CEO of Etisalat.. and is working there now. She should be thrown out

Dear,

I am having one Airtel prepaid connection no is - [protected].

I recharge my mobile with 89/- Rs. card for getting STD 1 Rs (Trans Id- [protected]), but I didn't get.

For that..

I discuss with customer care supervisor Mrs. Mahalaxmi on 29/08/2007 at 3pm but I didn't get any satisfactory response, she told we would resolve that problem with in 24 hrs.
    Again, I discuss with customer care supervisor Mr. Kumar on 30/08/2007 at 2pm but again I didn't get any satisfactory response, he told we would resolve that problem with in 48 hrs. Means up to today.
    But till know I am getting same problem and know customer care they blocked my mobile means they are not picking my call. Today I tried 5 times.

May I know what's the reason for behind that?

Please resolve this problem and give me Response ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Yogesh Mishra

Mobile no – [protected]

Trans Id- [protected]
    Aug 13, 2020
    I have the same problems almost every time I try to recharge. They have ZERO customer service. If you are lucky and the service works, then fine. Otherwise you are out of luck - and out of money. Airtel is a clueless company.
    i also charged my [protected] with 89 rs.but i dint get any benefit..
    I feel that Airtel is gving false advertisemets.
    for me std 3 rs is getting gut per minute
    MY MOBILE NO.IS [protected]
    I RECHARGED RS 50. THAT WAS AN OFFER. THIS IS THE OFFER, RECHARGE RS 50 TODAY GET RS. 75 TALKTIME RS 43 ONTIME AND BALANCE 32 RS WITH IN 48 HOURS, I GOT 43 ONTIME BUT I HAVE NOT GET THE REMAINING 32 RS YET. THE DATE OF RECHARGE WAS 14.1.2010, I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE SEVERAL TIMES. THE LAST TIME I CALLED ON 31.1.2010, WHENEVER I CALLED TO CUSTOMER CARE THEY TOLD ME YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED WITH IN 48. HOURS. THE LAST REQUEST REFERENCE NO. IS [protected], AND, 013
    1289466, WHY DID NOT YOU GIVE MY BALANCE AMOUNT BACK, YOUR CUSTOMER CARE SYSTEM IS TOO BAD, IF YOU CANNOT SOLVE A LITTLE PROBLEM LIKE THIS THERE IS NO USE OF YOUR CUSTOMER CARE, ANOTHER THING WHICH HURTED ME THAT IS I CANNOT CALL TO CUSTOMER CARE FROM 21.1.2010, SO I BECOME VERY ANGRY TO YOU, WHEN WILL SOLVE MY PROBLEM ??PLEASE ANSWER ME, MY PATIENCY IS OVER, ARE YOU CHEATING ME ???
    I have recharged my mobile phone No. [protected], from lucknow twice by Rs. 440.00 but both recharge returns with Zero balance but the said amount is deducted. Instead we get the message that the Incoming is diverted and we canot call anyone from our mobile. our recharge IDs are[protected] and 46809408.
    Even our customer care No. [protected] also returns with the same message.
    I cant contact any of our numbers from my mobile even after spending Rs. 880.00

Airtel Mobile Office — AIRTEL GPRS

AIRTEL "MOBILE OFFICE" GPRS SERVICE IN KISHANGANJ,BIHAR IS GETTING HORRIBLE DAY BY DAY.THE SERVICEWAS NOT WORKING FOR ALMOST 20 DAYS BUT THE RENTAL WAS BEING DEDUCTED.EVEN WHEN THE SERVICE WAS RECTIFIED AFTER 20 LONG DAYS,A NEW PROBLEM STARTED.THIS TIME THE GPRS SIGNAL DISAPPEARS EXACTLY AT 10 PM IN THE NIGHT UPTO 6 AM NEXT DAY & ALSO 2 HRS IN THE AFTERNOON FROM 1 PM TO 3PM.INSPITE OF REPEATED COMPLAINTS TO THE CUSTOMER CARE...

Airtel India — Connection Name Change

The airtel connection I am currently using is in the name of my mother. I wanted it transferred to my name. I submitted all the Documents for the same with Airtel Outlet (SheebaTel, Jail Road, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi). The documents are still lying there with Airtel Outlet for last 1 and a half month but the connection has not been changed to my name. I have lodged several complaints with the customer care
      (Complaint Nos. 13447851,...

Airtel Hello Tunes — Very dissatisfied by customer care staff

Sir/Madam

I am Vikas Bansal one of your retailer my Shop is in Sagar Pur, i have an Lapu Chip which have the options of Easy Vas, Easy Recharge, Easy Bill, but i received only a small book of song codes which is contains hardly a list of 200 Songs. After that i have not Received any hello tune code Book. Kindly Arrange the Book for me

Vikas Bansal
      Bansal Computers...

I am K.pradeepkumar working for residing at kottivakkam chennai.I’ve bought a Life time prepaid Airtel mobile sim from a medical shop at adyar.

Mobile No: [protected].
      Sim No.[protected]
      SL No: A[protected]

After two weeks my outgoing and incoming call got cut without any notice. I approached “Airtel customer service” through mail. But no response from them, and now after a month, when I approached the airtel relationship center. They informed me that my number is debarred because of address verification problem and I can’t use it. If I want then I need to buy a new one.

Why this is happened, where do you mentioned about this strong rule that a customer have to loose his/her mobile number. I didn’t even got any intimation on these things from airtel. But for an advertisement you people will send even 100 sms a day.

It’s you people who chain up with all kinds of shop to sell the prepaid cards, if you people can’t collect or even if the seller’s cannot send the customer details properly then why you have these kind of sales channels. Even after submitting all the required details to the shop from which I bought this sim card. I heading to a tough problem because of some mess up happened in your sales network.

Since I want to have a final check with you people before moving to customer judicial bodies, I drafted this mail.

Hope at least for this mail I ‘ll get a reply.

Airtel Demo — WRONG COMMITMENT

HI,
        THIS IS ARUN.HARCHANDANI, THE REASON TO LAUNCH A COMPLAIN IS WRONG COMMITMENT FROM THE COMPANY AND THERE EMPLOYEES. WHILE SELLING THE CARDS COMPANY GAVE A TARGET OF 1000 RUPEES TO SELL SUDDENLY IT CHANGED TO 3000 RUPEES WITHOUT NOTIFYING US. BESIDE THAT THE WORST PART IS AFTER GIVING A BUSINESS OF MORE THAN 10,000 STILL WE OUR LINE HAS BECAME TO A NORMAL USER, WHEN WE CALL AT 936 WE ARE BEEN INFORMED THAT WE HAVE NOT GIVEN BUSSINESS...

Dear Sir / Madam,
        I have paid my airtel bill of Rs.1532 by my credit card on June 25th at airtel outlet in Jayanagar,Bangalore, and it is not credited in my account, and i have complained atleast 50 times, and i have also faxed the charge slip of credit card and finally they asked me to fax the credit card statement which i have again faxed, but till date no response from any one, i am being cheated ,,would request to responsible authorities to look into it & help me. My Name : Srinivasa Murthy S.N. Phone no [protected]
        Aug 13, 2020
        I am having a broadband connection from Airtel - Home 999 in Noida.
        As per this plan I can use unlimited internet @384 KBS for a month.

In the month of February 2009, airtel has included an extra charge
        of Rs 199 (+ service Tax) in the name of some "DSL Usage Charge".
        When I looked into the details of the bill, it says that it's been charge
        for some "Gaming" service.

I checked with customer care, and they told me that I have used some Game-On-Demand
        service on 2nd Feb 2009. I told them that I have no idea whatsoever about this
        service and there is not even a slightest possibility that I would have used
        this stupid service of Airtel.

They have taken my complaint and I am waiting for this thing to be resolved this
        and revert the charges in my bill.

This is pure from Airtel causing too much harrasment to customers.

I request you all to please check your mobile/telephone bills from Airtel
        every month so that companies like these can not screw the customers like us.

Manish

AirTel — fraud by airtel

Dear Sir, I am using Airtel connection since 3 years (my Mobile number is: [protected]) . Recently i have faced a problem with the service provider. In the month of march I received an incorrect bill amounting to Rs. 2549. In the bill there were some number which I never dialed. Numbers that are reflecting that I never dialed are: 5664469, 5664464. The amount reflecting against these number in the bill is Rs. 1548.

I have already complained twice to the service provider but there is no positive response from there - Complaint numbers: 21077206 and 21169953.

Please provide a solution and resolve it because its fourth time and i am not getting any reply from your side.i am still waiting for your reply.

Sanjay

AirTel — not accept credit card

air tel out let 'him shivalik' delhi 110051 ,most time not accept credit card payment and always mis guide
        air tel out let him shivalik delhi 110051, not accepct credit card payments &gives us a bad service .
        dear sir,
        i have deposit 2807 rs/ for airtel service center on 28th january 2009 but no responce from airtel.

AirTel — Fraud from Airtel

My Airtel mobile number is [protected]. I occasionally receive SMSes asking me to "accept" and view latest wallpapers of girls. I have always been ignoring such smses and deleting them immediately, but on one occasion (and last), last time I ended up actually accepting the message. Next Rs 75 is deducted in my mobile along with the message that I have downloaded a game from gclub.in . Truth is that I didn't download anything nor did anything get downloaded automatically. In other words, my money was deducted for nothing. This is fraud from airtel and I am very furious. I want my balance back as soon as possible. Really disgusting how Airtel could stoop to such low levels in order to suck people's money.

I am planning to switch to Aircel instead, but still want my balance back!!!

Shailesh Arya
        As a side note, I browsed through similar cases of Airtel cheating people and deducting their balance for nothing in this and other consumer forums. I guess, all o[censored]s, who have been duped of our money, should come together and publicly raise our voices against this fraud of Airtel in various media.

And the worst thing is that the staff that takes care of customers in Airtel service centers are nothing short of thugs and rowdies. We need to create a facebook page or something against Airtel.

AirTel — Fraud with cards

Ms Shruti from Pune, Swargate branch, Maharashtra has been issuing cards collecting documents and money assuring that the cards will be starting in 72 hours but not been processing further.

Airtel - New Delhi — Facing multiple problems

Hello ,

I am using Airtel(Delhi) postpaid connection for past 1Year. Now I shifted my residance to Bangalore. so i want to Disconnect the Delhi connection.
          I called customer care so many times but still i can't disconnect it. Please communicate through my mail ID . I will give you the required details.
          Look in to this as much as possible...

I reside in Trichur My Air Tel prepaid mobile no is [protected]
          Recently on two occasions they have activated hello tunes without my consent, making my callers embracing with the tunes they keep and to best of knowledge they have cut the user charges. Very recently they have activated and cut the money for the missed call alerts. I feel that forcing the services without request is deplorable. If the matter is not addressed I wish to discontinue services.
          Aug 13, 2020

your executive mr manish is taken cash rs 1000.for new connection but he cannot deposite in your company cash.he deposite his cheque but cheque is bounsed.so many times i call him for this matter but he not do nassacery action.kindly look this matter and ask mr manish fo above matter.his mo no [protected].
            thanking you
            sanjeev singh
            Aug 13, 2020

Account No 10005682. Landline Tele No[protected] Location U23/22 DLF Phase-III, Pink Town Houses, Gurgaon-122002

1. It is is intimated that billing address noted by the customer care executive was wrong which resulted in the bills for the month of Aug 07 and Sep 07 not reaching the correct address.
              2. The rectification was done but in the meantime the bill amount of Rs 807/-pending was cleared vide Cheque No 128505 dt 01 Oct of Bank of America.
              3. The restoration took 2 days after another complaint with reference No 1755116 and the facility of outgoing calls was thankfully restored.
              4. Now, again on 09 Oct 07 the outgoing call facility has been taken off without any intimation.
              5. A bill amount of Rs 948/- (refer your invoice No[protected] dt 06/10/2007 which includes the previous amount of Rs 807/- has been sent with due date of 25/10/07. The actual amount due and not before 25/10/07 is Rs 90.62p only
              6. A complaint has been made to customer care tele executive by the name of Mamata on 09 Oct 07 and we have received reference No 1838502.
              7. This indicates sheer laxity and inability of the so called executives to comprehend the matter.
              8. In the meantime I'am paying the rentals for nothing which tantamount to taking payment and not providing the services. This speaks very low of customer care reputation and service inefficiency of the service provider.
              9. In any case, they are taking money for the service to be provided and that also is not being adhered which is against corporate ethics.
              Aug 13, 2020

Bharti Airtel Ltd. — Outgoing Barred without Intimation.

I have two airtel connections out of which there is some amount outstanding in [protected] which I had intimated about settlement by 22nd Oct & also was agreed by Airtel.The outstanding amount also doesnt pertain to any usage of services.

Suddenly they have stopped outgoing facility in the present no [protected] wherein the payment has never been delayed.

This kind o[censored]ninformed stoppage of services has resulted in substantial loss to me.

Kindly advice what can be done mby us in this matter.

Hi my name is Neeraj and i m from ranchi.I use Airtel GPRS sevice at a monthly cost of Rs.250. My balance was Rs.384 on 9th october'07 but on 10th oct. when I checked my balance it was MINUS 30 rupees. how come I myself dont know. I havnt made any call during that period. Solve my query as soon as possible and credit my balance into my account otherwise i will complain it to TRAI.reply me at [protected]@gmail.com
                Aug 13, 2020

AirTel — Excess deduction of balance!

i lost my mobile its nos is [protected]

i want to shut it down for ever thank u

i have recharge my mobile no [protected] on 1 feb 2010 by Rs 333/- and next day it was deducted approx 300/- Rs why I don`t know if it will not cleared till 3 feb i will stop my 11 nos of Airtel service.

it is too urgent to resolve the problem otherwise...all the nos will be stoped

AirTel — EXCESS DEDUCTION

MY MOBILE NO: [protected] it have excess deduction made through during the call. It will be extra burden on my Pocket.

If i call less then a minute. the deduction made more then 2/- RS.
                My mobile no is [protected], all the money has been deducted @the rate of RSI 5 per message and very unfortunately all these unwanted bakwas. messages are being sent by none other than the prestigious company whose connection I am using.the great airtel . The only little request I can forward is that all my money should be refunded ASAP.

I am using my airtel No. for las 3 years, I have taken life time
                  scheme for the same, earlier i was paying Rs. 45 per month to reduce my local call charges. one day i got masg that If i recharge my cell by Rs. 37 , My sms charges will 20 Paise per/sms, I have done that & my local call chages again increased.
                  If company launhes new scheme, they should have inform to their customer that only one scheme will be applicale at a time.
                  Now I would like to redeuce my local call & STD call charges.
                  I[censored] have any running scheme, please let me know, otherwise i will take some other number.
                  Aug 13, 2020

My mobile no. is [protected]. Validity will be expired on 24 sep. 2008.I have enough amount in my A/C. But My all the services have been debarred suddenly without assigning any reason or any information.
                    Aug 13, 2020

Airtel Postpaid — No Coverage(Network issues)

This complaint regarding network coverage. I have been complaining to Airtel people for last six months that network coverage is bad in my home. Every time they have been saying will install system in home but till now never happened. But I don’t know how come they say they have connection...
                      area- 1484/1 vijay nagar chapper rampur jabalpur, near govt school chappar jabalpur(m.p).
                      my mobile no. [protected]...

Airtel Landline — NO CUSTOMER CARE (APPELLATE OFFICERS PHONE OUT OF SERVICE)

On every bill for landline, Airtel is providing name, e-mail address, telephone no and fax nos of executives whom one can forward complaints. I wanted to speek to Nodal Officer or Appelate officer but for the last 2 months I am unable to get these nos. The nos are [protected] and [protected]. Why Airtel is giving these nos when these are always out of service....

respected sir,
                      with due respect i beg to say that two days before i have sent a mail to [protected]@airtelindia.com regarding my postpaid connection that i want to deactivate this corporate postpaid connection but nobody do the needful. i would like to inform you that i have taken a postpaid connection of airtel under the plan of corporate cug-399 plan, now i am unable to afford so simply i want to deactivate my connection so please do the needful and deactivate my connection as soon as possible, for this kind of act i shall ever remain grateful to you.

thanking you
                      satyajit prasad prabhakar
                      c/o wipro ltd
                      kolkata
                      *connection - postapaid
                      *plan - corporate cug-399

I have not suscribed any airtel service but i every month rs.20/-
                        i talked to airtel customer care executive but all in vain first they said ring tone has activated on your Mobile but now they are saying that airtel hello tune sevice and missed you service has been activated. please deactive all the value added servies from my account .

Thanks & Regards
                        Shruti .
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        please take a action aginst complaint as soon as posible

This is about Airtel's unlimited plan for Rs 699 available in New Delhi. I just want to say that you guys are doing us too big a favor with this plan. I mean you are offering speeds up to 128 kbs for Rs. 699. Are you mad?? do you know that Idea mobile offers an unlimited plan for Rs. 5 a day with speeds upto 112 KBps. youre plan is almost 18 kbps FASTER than theirs. Are you sure youre not going into a loss with offering this to your consumers? I feel guilty about fleecing you gusy like this!. c'mon please please raise the price of this plan or decrease the speeds, this is like using Internet int the 25th century you guys are making me feel bad. seriously