[Resolved]  Airtel Prepaid — Deactivate Voice Chat

Customer care no does not exis

I, Mr shaikh Gulam gause having airtel prepaid connection no [protected], while I am trg to call for any enquiry or greiviences to the customer care no the reply comes some time that no does not exists, some time caLL recieved but when i am choosing option 9 for talk to customer care executive...

NOTE:- i want to deactivate the voice chatt in my mobile no.[protected], please take action as soon as possible.

Comments

AIRTEL/ HELLO CHAT — deactivate hello chat

i am a regular customer of Airtel. Some times back wrongly i activated the Hellochat of Airtel. nowt i want to get it deactivated. My mobile no is [protected].

kindly do the needfuf as soon as possible.

yours
Amit kr. Jha
i want to deactivate the voice chat in my mobile no.[protected], please take action as soon as possible.

Airtel — deactivate voice chat service

hello,
voice chat service has been activated unknowingly so it should be de-activate as my balance is reducing daily. even though i contacted customer care there is no use please find a solution to my problem and deactivate it as soon as possible. my num [protected]

Airtel