[Resolved]  Akash Water Purifiers Pvt Ltd — Unruly behavior of representative

Extremely unruly and arrogant behavior of representative with family members at home.
Non-compliance of service delivery.
No complaint-redressal.
Company officials not reachable.

Comments

Water Purifier is not working since a day.The scheduled service was done just a day back.

Even after calling you 3-4 times in a day, repairman has not come hence leaving us without drinking water for the entire day.
Also, whenever we called to check on this status, we were told that serviceman has left and will reach my residence in some time. However the serviceman has not yet come.

I have noticed that after every service the machine does not work and we have to repeatedly call. Also, no one answers their 24hr helpline number.
Very bad service. Managers are even worse. Once you give the service contract and pay the money, they just don't care.they have no conceptif customer service. The manager even shoutsvat you for complaining about lack of service
Absolutely horrific, non-existent and terrible service!! I made the mistake of taking a 2-year contract with them This year, 2014, they have not come EVEN ONCE. Despite my several and multiple reminders, requests, scheduled appointments etc., their people always never turn up. They always have some excuse or the other. They will make you wait from 10 AM - 2 PM, and then after you have spent half your day doing nothing, they will tell you that the person is delayed and will need another 30 mins!! They will NEVER EVER make it on time...It is extremely distressing to keep following up with them. This despite us having PAID THEM for rendering service. It is not so much about the money, as much as it is about the distress and trouble one goes through...I have learned my lesson... and hence am sharing my experience with everyone. Please deal with this highly unprofessional setup at your own risk.