[Resolved]  Amarjot Electronics — regarding dues, a/c no[protected],

Sir/ Madam.

I wish to inform you a case of dispute vide your leter no SR11175005 dt 3/07/2009 received by me on dt 06/07/2009 by hand and courier also. Regarding this case i show invoice and charge slip to your person was came to my shop to give me this letter.

on dt 10/07/2009 your bank disowner a cheque from my account saying insufficient fund,

on dt 15/07/2009 I was meet personnely to madam Surbhi, she was looking this matter, she say the same ammount of dispute is 3500 is detected from your A/c , so that cheque was bounced, she promised to me the ammount will be returne in your a/c in few days, i give him original charge slip to send mumbai head office,she give me receiveing of paper duly sign.

After many reminder and telephon talk to your person I donot received any favourable replay from your side, I also request him on that time to close my a/c and not intrest to continue.

Afterall on dt 07/10/2010 received a call from your bank , person harresing me to do the legal action regarding dues that is 450/-

I cannot understand, what you are want , I lose my amount Rs 7133/- , you bounce my cheque olso.

I request to you plz do the needfull in that case and refund my amount,

Thanx & Regards