Axis Bank — consolidated charges for A/c

Saumyaranjan
I have an salry account. Now it is 29sept.2008 suddenly 600 rupees deducted from my Acount as consolidated charges for A/c

Complaint comments  591 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Axis bank charged me Rs. 112.24 for Mobile banking charges,
I have not activated mobile banking, although when any transaction is made to my account then no sms is comming to my cell.
Then i have complain to axis bank and request for reversal for 3 times but till date the reversal is not done by axis(hell) bank.
The axis bank is hell, They are charging money without any any reason.
Even i have not recvd my new pin number
its been more than a month

Axis Bank — money debited without any transactions

hi
I have opened salaried account in axis bank.Later I came for official visit to Belgium then that time they converted my account from salary to NRE now they are deducting money from account although no transactin has been made from the account.
Also the statemnets the are sending is showing different data while checking online the account is showing different figures
hai guys i want to deposit the cheque of sbi into my axis bank account thatis cheque regards of 5000 how much money will be deducted from the 5000 rupees in AXIS bank please give me the reply friends

Axis Bank — wrongly debeting amount from my saving account

I am employee of National Institute of Fashion Technology (GOI), I have salary account in Axis Bank. Axis Bank given me credit card (that time they forced me to take cradit card & they said that it is compalssory). I have never used this credit card & they started debuting the amount in my SB account. Now they blocked my SB accounts also & I suffuring lots for that. Because I can't use my debit card or other transtion there. I have given several complaites to them by written & their custumer care on phone since 1 year. I aslo given letter for close the this account also. But they not taking any action.

So give me solution for that, and please help for that, I am really upset from them

Sudhir Dhumal
Library Assistant
NIFT

Mob.[protected]
why is amount deducted as Consolidated Charges for A/c from my zero balance account
samething happen to me also...1, 773rs deduced from my account as consolidated charges...could anyone explain this?????

Axis Bank / iConnect — Double amount debited via iconnect and got the feedback it was a technical fault

Hello
I am Shreeyash having zero balance salary account with Axis Bank MIDC Andheri. I transferred Rs 7, 000 from iconnect, I have zero balance salary account with Axis Bank but they transferred twice Rs 14, 000 the amount and I got a feedback from Axis Bank it was a technical fault from their end and now its have negative balance. Thank god it was my dad's account only otherwise I would have lost this amount, But this is not the end.
This gave me a bitter experience as I signed cheques and I have monthly EMI's as well with other banks or lenders, they won't consider this and definitely they will charge me like hell or sue me for just small amount.
I hope we all understood the problem and consequences as well. How we all can feel secure whether amount is small or huge we would require security. I would expect solution not only for me but for all of us. Thanks

Axis banking — Charges for services not used

I opened an account with axis bank. I was told that i can use mobile banking service for 3 months for free and later it will get disconnected. If i want to continue to use it i need to send a msg and they will charge 120 odd rupees.

But later i got to know that they charged Rs. 120 despite the fact that i didnt opt for it neither did i send a msg. I have been trying to contact the customer care from last 3 months and no one is responding to my message/mail.

I dont know what to do now. Can someone advise..

Vishal

Axis Bank — UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT

Dear All,

I am working with Multi National Company in Gujarat. My wife had salary account in Axis Bank (Recommanded by her company). She left company, and after three months she checked account details in her account in Axis Bank. She found 577.61 + 71.39 = 649 Rs Unahorized debit from Bank.

When she went to bank and ask to check and credit this amount back to account, staff replied very rubbish. She ask one woman "I want to meet Branch manager". When she met branch manager(Not identified), she was also lady. She told my wife to complaint anywhere. She meant bank will not credit that amount back. She didn't give her boss's contact number/email id.

My wife gave one application to bank to credit that amount but still no response from bank.

I think "People should aware of Hide charges of such type of Banks, It was very sad experience in my life related to banking serice"

"You have to choose perfact bank before opening of any type of account"

Please suggest me what should I do?

Axis Bank Credit Card - Reg — Change of address

Dear sir

I am using Axis bank credit card bearing no [protected]
since march - 2008. I was issued the card at Vijayawada, now i got myself relocated at Visakhapatnam.

I send an request via post for the change of address. till now nothing has happened.

pls do the neeful

regards

Srinivasa Rao
My name is Ankur Banerjee and i am also facing the same problem. What's going on with Axis Bank...

I always maintain a very good amount in my A/C.. Still today Rs 500 + Service tax has been debited.. Need strong clarification ASAP or i will take this forward towrads RBI..
My account in axis bank is a salary account and guess what they have deducted Rs.2550 from my account as consolidation charges, not only from my account they have done the same thing from my friends account too.They have deducted Rs.5000, Rs.3000, Rs.1150 from my friends account too saying the same reason.What the hell is going on with this bank?
I have faced the same problem. Today only they have deducted 4700 from my account as consolidation charges only. Also they have deducted service charge of 500 rupees. Dunno what is this going on ? How can they deduct it without even notifying... Is this the reason we opened our account with the bank under their so called scheme of zero balance .. This need not be accepted. Does anybody tried to find out with the bank whats the matter... ? and as per the comment above the justification they are giving is totally unacceptable they should tell these terms and conditions at the time of opening of account... Anybody if has got some information on how to deal with this .. please reply ..
here comes one more victim...deducted 450 rs from my account as consolidation charge.Plz reply if somebody can help with this regard...this is my mail id...monarch.rs@gmail.com
thx
hi,
i have saving account in axis.they deducted 2360rs from my account as consolidated charges for A/c.im a, please help in get the money back.Thank you
hi,
i have saving account in axis.they deducted 2360rs from my account as consolidated charges for A/c.im a student, please help in get the money back.Thank you
Here same thing happened, I have a salary account with axis bank they deducted 250 Rs. from my account without informing me with this my cheque got bounced...since begining Iam maintaining my account without cheque bounces. Plz anybody tell me how to get money back and what action should be taken on this worst bank.
Thank&Regards.

AXIS BANK LTD. — lost PAN Card

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have lost my PAN Card (AKKPG0939J). UnfortunatelyI dont have even photocopy of it & I need it for filing IT Returns.

Kindly issue a duplicate card.

Axis Bank — Lost Pan Card

Dear Sir/ Madam

Unfortunately I have lost my pan Card bearing No. AKKPG0939J.

Kindly issue a duplicate pan Card.

Sonal Gautam