Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Bharat Gas — forcing me to vanish the cylinder within 100 days

Well and good. Wish you the same. I am widow. I got bharat gas connections from raj gas agency, 24-c, c. K. K. Nagar, gopi-638452. The sv no:[protected]/dated14.02.2005. My consumer number is 62007. Their no; 12b/0619443/dp007/552. The phone number of the raj gas agency is[protected], 241072, 241437, 241372. I cannot use my single cylinder within 60 days. They forced me to book the cylinder within 60 days. I dont know why they forcing me. I kindly request you to allow me to book the new cylinder within 90 days. It will be convenient to me. Govt insisted to save the fuels. Govt gave subsidy for each cylinder. Why you are forcing me to empty the cylinder within 60 days. I don't know. I am not saking you to give the cylinder with in 30 days. I kindly requst you to exten me the time gap for booking the my cylinder within 90 days. Hope that you will do it positively to me and instrution may kindly be send to the distributor for not demanding me to bokk the the cylinder within 60 days. I am proudly say that i am sincere indian woman. Hope that you know me that i am not misusing the gas anr requsting you to allow me for earliar booking. Wxpecting your earliest reply to my e - mail id given above.

So my request you to only tell me about the booking process. And please instruct bharat gas agency,
Awaiting for your reply
Pavayammal.
Contact no is[protected].
Gopi,

Comments

Bharat Gas — BOOKING OF CYLINDER-TIME SHORT -REQUSTED-REGARDING

SIR,
Well and good.wish you the same. I am widow. I got bharat gas connections from RAJ GAS AGENCY,24-C, C.K.K.NAGAR,GOPI-638452.THE SV NO:[protected]/DATED14.02.2005.MY CONSUMER NUMBER IS 62007.THEIR NO; 12B/0619443/DP007/552.THE PHONE NUMBER OF THE RAJ GAS AGENCY IS[protected],241072,241437,241372. I CANNOT USE MY SINGLE CYLINDER WITHIN 60 DAYS.THEY FORCED ME TO BOOK THE CYLINDER WITHIN 60 DAYS.I DONT KNOW WHY THEY FORCING ME. I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO ALLOW ME TO BOOK THE NEW CYLINDER WITHIN 90 DAYS. IT WILL BE CONVENIENT TO ME.GOVT INSISTED TO SAVE THE FUELS.GOVT GAVE SUBSIDY FOR EACH CYLINDER.WHY YOU ARE FORCING ME TO EMPTY THE CYLINDER WITHIN 60 DAYS.I DON'T KNOW. I AM NOT SAKING YOU TO GIVE THE CYLINDER WITH IN 30 DAYS.I KINDLY REQUST YOU TO EXTEN ME THE TIME GAP FOR BOOKING THE MY CYLINDER WITHIN 90 DAYS. HOPE THAT YOU WILL DO IT POSITIVELY TO ME AND INSTRUTION MAY KINDLY BE SEND TO THE DISTRIBUTOR FOR NOT DEMANDING ME TO BOKK THE THE CYLINDER WITHIN 60 DAYS. I AM PROUDLY SAY THAT I AM SINCERE INDIAN WOMAN. HOPE THAT YOU KNOW ME THAT I AM NOT MISUSING THE GAS ANR REQUSTING YOU TO ALLOW ME FOR EARLIAR BOOKING.WXPECTING YOUR EARLIEST REPLY TO MY E- MAIL ID GIVEN ABOVE.

So my request you to only tell me about the booking process. And please instruct Bharat gas agency,
Awaiting for your reply
Thanking You
PAVAYAMMAL.
CONTACT NO IS[protected].
GOPI,
ERODE,TAMIL NADU.
yes i agree this type of complaint. most of distributor think that they are suppling the gas at their own cost.this type of attityde is very bad.
Dear sir, i have bharat gas connection ( consumer number 43972) my gas agency is bharat gas vishrant wadi pune, i want one more cylender pl tell the process

Thank u.
Deepak
pune

2035
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Phone
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Address
    1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014