[Resolved]  Bharti Airtel Limited — Unwanted Promotional SMS from Illegal number

I am old post-paid customer of Bharti Airtel and registerd already for Do-not-Distrub four months ago and i already informed three times in cutomer care that i dont want any promo SMS for whoe i not register my number but still i am receiveing promo messsags from RIM number and disturbs me when i will be busy with my business meeting. Kindly sugguest me leagal action against Airtel and the Sender also.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:17:15
Complaint comments  6 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

My father & one of the worker (Mr. Parab) in my office is receiving unwanted cricket scores and promotional sms on their AIrtel Phones. I did apply for DND service on my father's phone last month ago.
But still he has started receiving all these SMS & his balance has been deducted for these sms

So I request you that my father & Mr. Parab should not get these sms on their phones. Their Numbers are
1) Ramchandra Gawde- Tel No. [protected]
2) Mr. Parab- No.[protected]

Airtel — Unwanted Promotional SMS & Phones

There are so many unsolicited phone calls from various companies related to investments, so many sms for buying houses. I have subscribed to do not disturb service, but it is of no use.
always a frustrating problem for me because i have to attend to the call even though it is totally useless to me.TRAI must do something about AIRTEL.

AirTel — Unwanted Msgs from a Number

I m an engineering and from past two weeks an unknown number is giving me uncomfortable messages. I dont know any imformation about that number. Plz i want your help to get the imformation abt that number. The number is[protected].
Bhavit Singh

AirTel — Unwanted promotional sms

I have been receiving promotional service messages from my mobile service provider i.e. Airtel even after being registered with NDNC.
I had submitted a complaint with Airtel and was assured by the company that such messages will stop. But the same has not happened.

Name: Nipun Aggarwal
Airtel Mobile No.: [protected]

Bharti Airtel — promotional sms

Despite of making numreous complaints to Bharti Airtel the promotional sms from :TD-YEBHIS: are still keep coming on my phone [protected]
Every time the people manning the customer care makes false promises to stop the same

19564