Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 27, 2023
21918
31936

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1966

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 2686

Hello Customer Care:

i have been using airtel prepaid sevices since three years without any inconvinience, but last month i got a message saying that i have utilized VAS services and a amount of 56 Rs has been deducted from my credit on 16 Sep 2007.

i have registered a complaint against this and got a reference number and this was repeated for almost 6 times and still there is no responce from you people.

I need a response through email or phone with in 48 hours, this is the last time i am requesting for....

The reference ID for launching the complaint is [protected]. My mobile number [protected].

If the request is not resolved, with in said period, will face legal action.

Amjad.
dear sir,
My prepaid mobile no. is [protected] . i need the statement for last month that is january 2008 . as my old cell not working, some urgent numbers i need , so kindly send me a statement of last month via my e mail ie [protected]@hotmail.com

thanks
without chaking didact the maney in my accunt
For the last several months you are deducting my account for cricket without
my consent and without my asking for it.

Kindly reverse all such debits fortwith and stop deducting with immediate effect any such charges.
Kindly investigate. Meanwhile, stop any such deductions and confirm. Otherwise
I shall stop using the connection. Hope you willl be honest in your dealing.
Or else, I will approach consumer forum.

= N. N. Azad =
[protected]@yahoo.com

[protected], , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
For the last several months you are deducting my balance for cricket at the rate of Rs.5
per day. This is without my consent or without my asking for it.

Kindly stop all such deductions with immediate effect and reverse all such deductions in the past..

Kindly confirm by return. Be honest, Otherwise I will approach Consumer Forum.

Kindly reply by return. Is this your gimmick to boost revenue ?

= N. N. Azad =
[protected]@yahoo.com
60, Scheme 59,
Amitesh Nagar,
Indore 452 014

Any chance to convert my airtel prepaid noumber to Vadafone network. I need same no to use other net work
    Aug 13, 2020
    dear sir, iam using airtel network from the past 1 year. in my area its very difficult to go by with airtel network.so in any case i would like to change the network to vodafone.for this change what i have to do sir.
    dear sir i was not able get a proper signal in our area but vodafone network port is good so please convert my airtel sim to vodafone, for this change what should we hav to do
    one o[censored]r airtell worker is tracing my outgoing calls and msg and giving information to guy ...i have already registerd the complaint also but no use..i need to change the airtel to vodafone...
    bad service n bad network in our area since 3 mths, need to change my all four no. from airtel to vodafone, pls guide for any documentation required for d same

I am Idris shaikh using Airtel Prepaid card number[protected] was out of service before the validity got expired it is still 11 months remaining for my prepaid validity to get expired I tried to reach the customer care executives many times but cant get through.

Please kindly activate the card(ASAP)
      Idris
      Aug 13, 2020

I ([protected]) Airtel prepaid customer. My Relative ([protected]) also Airtel prepaid customer. We both made activated add-on service last month. Eventhough service is activated they(Airtel) have taken normal charges only. I have complained about this 3 times (7 Oct, 14 Oct, 30 Oct). When ever i called to them they told "sorry for inconvenience and This problem would be rectified within 24 hr". But still date the problem was not rectified. Is this trusted service? or Am I fool to call to them these many times about same problem?
        Are they reliable/efficient service providers?

The Status was saying that add-on service is active. Can Airtel rectify the problem and give back money? otherwise I will switch to other service provider.
        Aug 13, 2020
        before three months i have got a problem with ur service... tat is regarding the booster pack... from airtel i got an offer msg of booster pack... bt it dint activate properly for me (i.e) A-A- 10ps. but tey take 30ps for A-A... i called several times to ur customer care... bt tey are not responding me properly... After sometime they started blaming me tat i dint read the msg properly nu... i dint expect these kind of responses from ur service... really disappointed from ur srvice...

Dear Custome Care Executive,
          I have a mobile bearing no [protected].Its a prepaid connection with 1 year validity i.e., upto Feb08.When my balance is getting exhausted I went to a near by Airtel service Dealer at Kolata 4 days back and requested him to give a top up card of Rs110/=.But he said it is Rs120/=Then I said Ok and paid the money also.They had transferred thro their mobile and told me it was Successful.But till date the amount was not transferred and I am unable to operate it.When I tried to take up the matter with the local Airtel office thy initially said that within the next 8 to 11 hours we will get back to you with full details but never turned back.Today when I had taken up the matter with them ,they were telling me to Hyuderabad officei.e., on[protected].The number is providing only recorded services and it says no such number is in existence.What is all this.?Please let me know as to what has happened to my balace and how to get my mobile operationalised?
          Sincerely
          KRMRAO
          i lost my mobile .
          my no.[protected]
          mobile LG G1600
          Iam an airtel pre-paid customer. On Jan 07th, 2008 night at 10:40pm 99/- rupess were deduted. I called to customer care many times but no use.
          HELLO I M WAHED KHAN FRM HYDERABAD AND MY PROBLEM IS THEIR INMY AREA NO TOWER PLZ AS U AS POSSIBLE U DO SOLVE MY PROBLEM ALL MY CLIENT ARE SAYING WHN I M DIAL U R PHONE WILL BE SWITCH OFF PLZ U DO SOMETHING PLZ

MY AREA
          MASAB TANK
          AHMED NAGAR
          1ST LANCER
          HYDERABAD 500028
          Dear airtel comment
          I am the airtel costmer i have the sim of airtel i am not getting any offers e.g free sms offer no one have inform me for this offer no about call tone
          Dear Customer care executive,
          i have recently subscribe for lifetime prepaid Rs 295 on 13th july2008. the no is [protected] but still it did not activate for incoming and talktime. on concerning with castomer care they said they didn't receive your recharge activation information from dealer while dealer of connection says he already sends the request for new connection to activate all services.i have purchase it from "Mobile Zone Shop No.1, 197, New Gandhi nagar, Opp. Hari Mandir, Ghaziabad". Its 15th july today but still its not working. Please Look into the matter and suggest me.
          Dear Customer care executive,
          i have subscribe for one year prepaid card frm bangalore. the no is [protected](b'lore).prst im in hyderabad.. from 5days the signal is not comming.. plz check the problem wht it is ..
          thnku..
          jgklghm, ghklygklgh yklg ghk gl hgl hglhkggk gkljgklghm, ghklygklgh yklg ghk gl hgl hglhkggk gkljgklghm, ghklygklgh yklg ghk gl hgl hglhkggk gkljgklghm, ghklygklgh yklg ghk gl hgl hglhkggk gkljgklghm, ghklygklgh yklg ghk gl hgl hglhkggk gkljgklghm, ghklygklgh yklg ghk gl hgl hglhkggk gkljgklghm, ghklygklgh yklg ghk gl hgl hglhkggk gkl
          Hi, this is jeevan of mobile number [protected]. I want to block Mobile job alerts from job sites, For every Recharge, deducting some amount, may i know the reason for that? This is happening from past one month.
          Thanks for your Attention and Time.

Best Regards
          Jeevan
          i have a problem with one airtel number its an unknown number that number is disturbing me a lot i want that number to be bolcked [protected].

one year back i lost my handset and subsequently blocked my sim card vide cell no [protected], but not blocked yet... because of one of my friends called up that no. but that person who is using Mr. Naresh refused and absuing. Please take it action properly. I am surprising to note that i blocked that no. and paid Rs. 75/- and taken special sim though your people were not blocked yet... HOPELESS MANAGEMENT... ... what is the problem of AIRTEL STAFF. Kindly enquire the same and do the needful. Here my name is Uma Shankar Chaganti, residing at Kakatiyanagar, Naredmet, the sim was in my name only. Kindly confirm by return mail. At what basis you have not blocked... HOPELESS MANAGEMENT...
          Please track my mobile wich i have lost on12/9/08
          MY Mobile No :[protected]
          MY imei no.[protected]
          model N73 -M Black
          Dear Customer care executive,

Hi, this is SHAHRIYAR AHMED ANSARI of mobile number [protected].i have a problem with one airtel number its an unknown number that number is disturbing me a lot i want that number to be blocked [protected].This is happening from past one week.
          plzz help me.PLZ U DO SOMETHING PLZ
          i want to know the detail of the number owner

plz give me soon as possible

To,
          Airtel Executive

Respected sir,

one of the unknown no is disturbing me very much im getting contineous calls from dis no. this creates problem for me with my family members (father & mother). Even if im in my office also im getting calls im not able to find who is dis person.
          this is the no- [protected]. pls take it as my humblel request pls mail me the this no details i think this is hyderabad no pls provide me de details 2 my mail id [protected]@yahho.co.in

Sandya
          My Mobile no is [protected].But My mobile from any SMS send to outside not sent.So please rectify the problem I am phasing the problem last 3 months back .
          airtel is not a good network.shift to another network is good step.i do have the problem with airtel network
          hello iam noushad from uae i want do clear one dout, that about one mobile number, (9793 and 9956) this wich sim card code number i think may be from hyderabad, please conform and give answer me thanks regard!!!
          rs pls call me on [protected]and start my hello tunes in my mobile
          I lost one mobile number can i trace withname?
          Hi sir (or) Madam,

I need a my lover Address.i am surprising parcel one gift to my lover(shashi).ple give me address.

regards,
          sandhyashashi. (sandhyarani.[protected]@gmail.com)

want to know the detail of the number ([protected]&[protected]) he is birth day 20.03.09
          plz give me soon as possible

regards,
          sandhya

I want to Unsubscribe from www.tashan.co.in. I click on the link o Download Free Wallpaper. Then it asked my Cell No. I put t by mistake and I put my No. I verification code delivered to my cell. I just put the no on the webpage. I found 20-rupees was deducted two times from my pre-paid balance. Now there is no option on www.tashan.co.in to unsubsribe this service.

i am trying somany times to 57775 to unsubscribe DIGCAM but error will come.
          i also want to stop my WAP services on my mobile.

My mobile No is[protected]
          can u plz give the airtel customer care ph no at hyderad
          i was recharge 180 for 3 months 6o ps offer
          after 1 month it can be disconnect,
          i will try to talk the customer care, but i have no nuber to diretly talk to customer care executive
          so please give the number and sent my mail
          my mobile number is [protected]
          i had a plan of family and friends.but on july 1st i deactivated that but in july 1st evening you cut an amount of 25/- rs from my amount.i am not satified with your custmercare number.what is the exact number for andhra pradesh 121 is not working.

my mobile no is [protected]

previously also it was happend like this with out activating any thing you cut an amount of 30/-rs from my amount..later i struggled alot for that..

please stop such things and return back my amount

my mobile no is [protected]

please stop such things and return back my amount
          MY NAME IS B, LAKSHMAN KUMAR IN NANDYAL
          I AM REQUEST U MY MOBILE NO IS [protected] I select caller tune charges 15/- only
          i want Disconuct the song our balance rs.20/- less rs.15/- then know our balance is rs.-4/-
          how is it imposible plz clear our dout as early as possible and customer care discounting the our mobile
          this is your airtel and airtel customer

plz reply as early as possible

thanks

I Req to you This mail is Regarding job I am searching for job in Airtel & if you have any Requirements in Airtel back office and call center Executive pls Inform me through mail & contact with my number : [protected] & I have 2 years experence in telicom as back office executive in shelltransource LTD partnar with Tata teliservices LTD & I Know 4 languges English, Telugu, Kannada & Hindi ...So plzzz inform me if you have any Requirements ...Thanks ...
          plz give me address of this no. [protected], i m stay in hyderabad, ap.
          hello sir,
          now iam in saudi arabia, so iam not using my number frm 1year, but when ever i will come to india i want to use that num only, & presently that was deactiveted so u kindly reactive my num. if any prblm mail me at, [protected]@gmail.com ...
          my number: [protected]
          my mobile is call barred on 03/11/2009

i am send proofs many many times

but my mobile is not active why

i am not satisfied your service
          i have a problem with one airtel number its an unknown number that number is disturbing me a lot i want that number to be bolcked[protected]
          hi airtel,
          i have a callertune right now but iam not getting the callertune of my wish.as this airtel is a very gud and a huge network it should have all the songs under the customer satisfaction.the callertune of my choie is priyathama na hrudayama from movie prema (telugu). my no is [protected]

thanks and regards,

mahender
          hyderabad
          ap.
          Hope this complain works out cant get LTE 4G on Note 3... which is a 4g phone an airtel does not have settings of apns..

If you call 121 they r saying go to nearest airtel outlet they will fix it.. When I go airtel store they r saying go to samsung service center. ..
          When I went samsung service center they are telling airtel should provides settings for LTE 4g...
          Good games going ooonnnnnn

From,
            Sreekanth Sagar
            Mundanthazhath
            Anchelpetty P.O
            Pampakuda
            Ernakulam
            Kerala-686667

I cannot get the following offer
            Date of offer:15 October 2007

"Talk at 20Ps.now Call loc A2A20Ps.,loc A2M49Ps.,STDA2ARe.1.Just payRs.35/month.Sms TALK to 650toactivate .Applicable on certain plans only"

Mob No:[protected]
            I contact to this office,But cannot activate these offer into my Mobile. Please activate this offer to my Mobile.
            I contact the following No. tomorrow.
            Complaint No. in Airtel Office:[protected]
            Date:21 October 2007
            Aug 13, 2020
            Actually, i went to Adyar airtel office in chennai. they are not at all replying to our queries. i request the airtel executive to take immediate action against them and fire those employees namely Gokul etc
            Charles Davis
            Kulangara House, P.O. Kodakara
            Tricur Dist., Kerala 680 684

Sub: Pathetic Customer Service

I have been a customer to Airtel for the past 5 years. I really used to like your friendly customer service. Unfortunately, at this point of time I really would like to point out your pathetic Customer service.

I have been using Airtel's two telephone numbers those are [protected] and [protected].
            And the calls from [protected] to [protected] was free of cost through IRIS package.

But, I have been getting charged for the calls that I make from these numbers for the last one and half months. I have been calling your customer service number 121 and complaining regarding this matter ever since this problem has happend. Finally, I cannot even call your costomer service depaetment due to not getting connection with that department. Whenever, I get the connection with that department, they simply disconnect the phone line knowingly. And I have also asked many times to connect me with their senior officers. But, they have never done that either.

Now, I don't know whom to contact for presenting this issue. So, I thought that the relevant athourities should know what has been happening in your smaller branches without your knowledge.

If the same thing keeps happening again in the future, I will be forced to report this incident in the public news paper with concrete evidence. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this, I can be reached at [protected].

I really look forward to your immediate response and thank you in the meantime.

Charles Davis
            information on prepad

I am user of GPRS from Airtel Mah (KHAMGAON -Vidharbha) since from it begin.A problem i have not activate or using GPRS in last 15 days but Airtel Deduction debit on my balance account Rs.14.99 Paise per day from 26/10/2007 to up to date (07/11/2007).
              I have complaint customer care centre three times but their response is zero and their is no changes in the deduction and Refund my last Amount. what can i do?
              I also complaint on(05/11/2007) Airtel prepaid Vidharbh Zone at Nagpur.
              I request for BHARTI Tel CEO and other responsible person please close this pockectcutting behave for customers and harrasment. i think your company is not begger?
              Also GPRS speed is very slow like bulluckcart. Advt seen. how compare service ?
              Aug 13, 2020
              i have my Idea cellular number .
              Lift time card.
              Idea had automatically deactive the sim
              and transfer number to other account.
              kindy send AHmednagar

Airtel Prepaid — GPRS Not Activated From 15 Days

Sir
              I try last 8-10 days to activate GPRS on My Mobile N70 Mobile Number [protected] . i send SMS GPRSACT to 511 but After each Four hours i do not rceieve Confirmation SMS From Airtel .
              When I talk with Airtel Prepaid Customer Care Service Center , the executive do not help carefully and say send again SMS to 511 and Wait for Four Hours , I do Same but No result , i receieved poor service from you
              Please Activate GPRS On [protected] i send SMS GPRSACT to 511 on 26/02/2008 at 1:21:20 pm

Airtel Maharashtra — call more than twenty times to customer care for activating gprs but not done

call more than twenty times to customer care for activating gprs but not done i am scared of their service
              call more than twenty times to customer care for activating gprs but not done

my number is [protected] pune my number [protected]
              gprs is not functioning properly. Net disconnect automaticaly, diplaying pocket data not avibalable, link not avilable infull tower condition too.

Airtel Maharashtra — Automatically deducting Balance

I am prepaid customer of bharati airtel maharshtra
              my cell no is [protected]. My balance is automatically deducting thouh i have no scheme activated. Customer care do not respond. please do the needfull

Airtel Prepaid — Wrongly Deducted Balance

Twice I Have been Charged 15 rs by Airtel saying : Thanx for using Fusion Launge ..I dnt even know wat is this..
              And when I am trying to complaint them regarding this their help line number doesnt work ..
              a error msg commes that its an invalid number..please help me out, , ,
              Aman : [protected]
              I Samar kr.Deb Airtel gives jokes message my balance deducted
              Jokes was not activate in my mobile no.[protected]
              why are u deducted my balance

Thankyou
              I am a Maharahstra Airtel user on roaming in Chennai. Since few days when surfing airtel live, gaming section without getting the games my amount is being deducted from the main balance. As I am presently in chennai calling to airtel maharashtra would deduct the amount. I have lost Rs.50/- for games which i didn't receive from your servcies. I hereby request you to refund my balance as early as possible. My no.[protected]

Thankyou
              I recharge 95 net pack..but it is not usefull. When i browsing my main balance is redusing suddenly..

Airtel Prepaid — Balance wrongly deducted

Hie,
              my num is [protected].
              Yesterday at abt 11 pm, i receivd a msg frm airtel telling that i was charged rs 99 for java game dwnld.
              I didnt use airtel live yesterday and didnt dwnld anything.
              But cust care said it was me only who dwnloaded the stuff from airtel live. This is not the first time that airtel has activated something automatically on my mobile. Even in last month some rs 50 service was activated and customer care claimed that i activated the service. But this time rs 99 is too much. My complaint number is [protected]. Kindly refund my balance.
              My Air tel Mobile No is [protected].On 23dec 2009 I had a balance of Rs- 50.87/- in my account. On 24 Dec 09 at 0857 hrs. I received a SMS from 543211 stating that I have been provided with hello tune for Rs. 45/-. Where as I have not send any request for hello tune. I am not able to contact customer care exicutive. Please deactivate hello tune and restore my balance at the earliest.

Airtel Prepaid — Balance being wrongly deducted

I have been an Airtel Customer for the past three years, but the last one week has been the worst experience so far. My Number is [protected]
              A service called World Cup Video Subscription has been enabled on my Mobile and it is
              being renewed every day, as a result of which Rs.3 is being deducted from my
              prepaid balance every day.
              I have been making calls to the customer service everyday to deactivate the
              service and I am being told that the service is being deactivated and that I
              would also be refunded the amount as I was wrongly charged even after making a
              request to disable the service.
              All the customer care executives keep repeating the messages like a
              prerecorded message when asked for a resolution to my problem , that the
              service has been deactivated and that I will not be getting any messages
              related to the World Cup Video Service and that I will recieve an SMS
              confirming the deactivation of the service.This, in spite of telling them that
              I have been listening to the same message but nothing has changed over the last
              four days.

However I haven't received a single SMS confirming the same, neither has any
              balance been refunded.

I have made calls on last Thursday (24th March 2010), Friday (25th March 2010)
              and Sunday (27th March 2010).

Finally I had written to the nodal officer and they wrote back to me and also talked to me on phone confirming that the service has been cancelled on the 30th of March and gave me this confirmation number

However even today I got an SMS again and money was deducted again for the same WCVideo pack service. So a total of more than Rs18 or more has been deducted so far within a weeks time. My balance will be gone in no time if this continues

This is really pathetic Customer Service and I did not expect this from Airtel.

Airtel Maharashtra — Illegal deduction of prepaid balance

I am Prerana Prakash, and my mobile number is +[protected]. I am an airtel prepaid customer since june 2010. My prepaid balance has been deducted for services such as "movie city info" which was activated on Feb 1st 2011 and "Fun time daily" activated on April 11th 2011, without my request. I was not even aware of such a service being active on my mobile number as I did not get any notification etc regarding the same.

I contacted Mr Kailash Kapse in Airtel Maharashtra Customer care call center today and only then I came to know of these services getting activated on my number. I tried to talk to their supervisors but none was available. I tried 7 times but I was kept waiting with no reply from their side.

Kindly help me with this problem.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

Prerana Prakash

Mera Airtel No-[protected] Hai. Main apna airtel prepaid 200/-validity voucher se[protected] ko recharge kiya us samay mera balance 304.42 paisa tha lekin raat 9.30 ko mera balance minus me 30/- show kar raha hai. custemer exucitive se 25.10.07 ko baat kiya to bola gaya ki 72 ghanta main aapka balance lauta diya jaiga lakin 27-10 ko baat karne par kaha gaya ki aapke balance ka pata nahi chal raha hai 24 ghanta main hamare yaha se aapko phone kiya jaiga lakin koi phone nahi aiya yaha ke TM se baat kiya lakin koi faida nahi hua aab main thak chuka hu.Aab main aapna airtel perpaid connection band kar kisi dushre network ka istemal karne ki taiyari kar raha hoon.Lakin Aur laog ko bhi Mai yahi kahunga ki Airtel Choor Company Hai Aap dushra network use kare.
                To: nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in
                Message body:

Before I start my complaint I apologize to disturb you in your work timing. I
                made a call to Airtel customer care about 3 weeks back and launched a
                Complaint, Initially L1 Person took the Call and spoke to me he place me on
                hold for nearly 5 to 6 mins, I didn't say anything, I explained him everything
                about the issue, I am using the Airtel Connection for Past 10 yrs. It was
                working fine, for past 3 yrs I am facing the Network Problem. Initially I
                thought its mobile problem, since I was not able to change the Mobile at that
                time, then I changed 2 mobiles and currently its 3rd mobile still I am facing
                the same problem, there will be no tower in my mobile all of a sudden. This is
                not in a single place, where I have this issue in many places while talking or
                after finish talking and cut the call all of a sudden the tower gets vanishes.
                For this I made a call before 3 weeks and complaint number is
                [protected], Spoke to L1 and he transferred the call to L2 Named Nithya. She
                spoke and gave the complaint number, she told a duration of 2 weeks maximum
                time till 02nd June 2010, but till date I didn't receive any call or message or
                any feedback or not even a checking purpose call from your end. So I waited
                till 09th June 2010 and call again to Airtel Customer Care by Yesterday. I
                spoke a L1 Technician and he cant understand what I am saying, he just says
                only it¿s a mobile problem. After checking the status of the ticket, he says
                that the team has checked and the problem is in my mobile. If so then why I had
                the same problem in the previous 2 handsets. I again tried to explain
                everything from beginning. No one is ready to hear my issue from your tech
                team. Then L1 transferred the call to L2 Named bala (Not exactly), he also told
                the same story. He says that we have to call to the customer care and ask about
                the complaint feedback. Nithya told that I will be receiving a message or call
                or mail confirmation but I have not received any thing till date.

After Speaking with Bala he told that my issue will be solved with in 4 to 5
                hrs and I will be receiving a call from your end (ie., from Santhome
                branch), till date I didn't receive any calls from your end. I am really getting
                frustrated of this issue, I am an ever long customer for past 10 yrs, but your
                response and feedback goes too bad and changes my mind to any other operator.
                So please do the needful for this issue

As Bala from Santhome told that I will receive a call, I didn't receive. There
                is an another issue, they told that I have been used GPRS and they are
                detecting the amt. On my knowledge I didn¿t use the internet over the phone by
                yesterday morning 07:00 AM. I was in the office, there is no purpose o[censored]sing
                the internet in the phone while I have it in my office. For this issue I spoke
                at the same time in the same call for 20 mins. There was no response. The amt
                was detected in the morning by 7:00 to 10:00 AM(Not exactly) twice, and again
                at 11:53 AM again it was detected. So I spoke to CC, they told that they will
                check and call back, but no response from your end.

At last without any reason you have detected nearly 6 times in my recharge
                account yesterday. I don¿t whats the Issue from your end. Please read it and do
                the needful, Yesterday I was not treated as a human by your Customer Care.
                Please go ahead and do the changes and needful for your customers without any
                fail. Expecting a positive feedback from you as soon as possible. I am afraid
                of doing a recharge of my mobile since if I am doing a recharge its getting
                automatically detected. So I will wait for your confirmation.

Still they have not yet called me till date

Kindly do the needful
                Ayyasamy
                The company start some add on services without my consent and deduct the charge from my balance

Bharti Airtel — Balance Vanishes

Before some time my balance was 27 rs and it has reduced to 2 rs without doing anything. My number is [protected].Plz do something...

last 6 months the airtel deduting my money from my balance .i have complain about this but no one take action. so i am sorry to say sir that i am going to consumer court . my mobile number is [protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  cl the customer srivce wnted to knw abt the aitel 3 perpaid card was spking to sandeep n anup they hung up on me was getting wired msgs frm a unkwn # wnted to knw whoz # is tht didnt help me ver very rude on the cl when ask fr the sup they hung up thrice... thn ask fr the solution they ask me to go the the airtel ofc at this hr sd they cldnt help n thn hup agn req fr sup 3 time nvr respnd rally bad srvice vit airtel cnt hlep ur customers really sick o[censored]sing this # ... coz u ppl relly not wothrcalling when u ppl cnt help ur customer n will make sure will complin to the consumer beaure as well fr this coz when we customers are in need u ppl dnt help us nw im feeling like a fool tht i hv a aitel # which is of no use will make sure will ask all my frndz n reltive to take a new srivce with some comny bt not airtel ever
                  Respected sir,
                  I would like u to say tat i gotta airtel prepaid card by a ur fellow airtel dealer...the number is[protected] i had submitted the proof details twice... Den my incoming & outgoing calls were blocked...wen i complaining it they said tat we r upgrading our computers n we cant give u any information now..so pls call sometime...although they continue it for a week... Now my card shows tat NO SERVICE it seems to be registration failed... I need my number back...will 'airtel' repay for my card... I wish u to response immediately... Or else i write up it for media...and definitely it will harder for Airtel to bear it...
                  I have been subscriber of Air Tel mobile serive. My. no. is [protected]. I have been asking for amout outstanding against my number for the last two months. The bills are paid by my employer. It seems the bill is outstanding for the last six months but Air Tel did not bother me in spite of repeated follow ups to inform me the outstanding details. At last the service is disconnected by the company and then they inform me my out standing details. Contacting customer service officer is a night mare. Either they are not reachable or they keep you on hold for more than required. Never respond back on time. This is absolutely unprefessional way of doing business.
                  i was demanding for increasing speed of my broad band connection from 3 months .i m in plan of 499 p/month presntly(speed 64 kbps).i was reuesting to put me in plan of 600 rs for month (speed -128 kbps).my phone no is.[protected]. pl start my plan as soon as possible.if not possible then give me a new connection by disconnecting my old connection.
                  thnx
                  piyush
                  i m having proble of not network after Bhyander Station i m staying at Virar there is also such proble facing last one months

I m very much upset by that point of Airtel network & i m going to be close the connection of my two cell No
                  Dear Sir., Esq.,

This is Rajesh Bhatta. I have adequate land in Katihar Bihar. As Katihar is a small village but people are using Airtel connections as well but the problem is the connectivity and we have less Airtel Tower near our area.

Apropos this if you need land to install your tower please let me know, that we can discuss for the same for the installation of Airtel Tower so that people feel free to talk to the loved ones free of hassles.

Rajesh Bhatta
                  i hav your prepaid lifetime card. and after deactiving GPRS, last 3 days the airtel deduting my money from my balance .i have complain about this but no one take action. so i am sorry to say sir that i am going to consumer court . my mobile number is [protected]
                  when i spoke to your exucative he told me that my amount was going to refund me within 24 hours. that day was friday. last day i again called exucative he told me the time dura to return balance is 48 hr. yet i dint get any balance.
                  the hight of all that when i recharge my account today again the charge of one day deduct. exucative is not available now. stop to cutting my balance
                  This is Nirmal dey. As I am having a Airtel prepaid lifetime card mobile no:[protected]. I am facing a problem of daily deducting of money from my prepaaid account of Rs 1.50 to Rs.2.00 everyday from my account. I don't know what do with it, as i am facing this problem for nearly 1year.

Many time i have called the customer care for this, but they told me, pls call us after 48 hrs we are not getting your account details, another time i called them they repeat the same.

As my brother (Saurabh N.Dey) is facing the same problem (Mob. no : [protected]).

As we have decided to cancel both the airtel no.

Pls do the needful, awaiting for your reply.

Nirmal Dey

Many time i have called the customer care for this, but they told me, pls call us after 48 hrs we are not getting your account details, another time them they repeat the same.

As my brother (Saurabh N.Dey) is facing the same prblem (Mob. no : [protected]) is having 1 year of lifetime prepaid card.

As we have decided to cancel both the airtel no.

Pls do the needful, awaiting for your reply.

Nirmal Dey
                  i hav your prepaid lifetime card. I am last 5-7days the try send sms GPRSACT type send 511 number, but replay "YOUR ACTIVATION FAILURE TRY THE AFTER SOMETIME" and me against try 15-20 time but same replay. i calling your airtel excutive 10-15 time but not action my claim
                  my mobile no. [protected] and hadnset Nokia 3110

plz activitaion GPRS and send GPRS Setting (14.99 plans unlimited brows & chatting)

thakns

aurangabad maharashtra
                  Here, I am Dr.amiruddin my prepaid mobile no. [protected] last five days my balance gone nil without any calling from my no. please do confirm reason, if any just by mistaken please do reversal my balance amount and oblige. I wanted to know customercare but no reply, your customer care service is very bed, whenever we try no one pickup phone after that i have to launched complaint against your bed srvices .

regards
                  Dr. Amiruddin
                  Cell No. [protected]
                  Dated 9-12-08
                  helo sir
                  i m deepali sharma.my account no is13979289 and bill no. is[protected]
                  i had a talk with one of the executive of airtel regarding cancelling my lanline and broabband
                  before 2 months so pls dissconnect the connection and i am informing u that i[censored] not dissconect it i ll not pay any bill
                  pls dissconnect it as soon as possible
                  my lanline no is 4141925
                  thanking you
                  May I Sujit Talukdar, an Account holder of Your wellknown company, last 29/12/2008 I could not connected NOP connection on my phone. Though I note the prob to customercare but They did not help me, but still now NOP charges are deducted from my account. and also they also discunnect to customer care line. My address B.B.Colony, Nayasarai, Kuntighat, Pin-712513
                  my connection number-[protected].

If you help me other wise I will discunnect your Airtel cunnection.
                  Thanking you,
                  Suit Talukdar
                  Date-31/12/2008
                  as i am out of maharashtra state my cell no.[protected] is not working propely i.e outgoing calls are blocked
                  I have applied for stopping of Value added Subcription for the last one year by SMS.But it has not been stopped till date. I have paid Rs 50/- pm for 18 months. Please ckeck the same & reimburse the same.
                  My Mobile No :0 [protected].

CA.Kamlesh Prajapati
                  please unsubscribe m.igfun.com from my mobile. my mobile no. is [protected]. i have trying to contact the customer care services but there is no proper response. please unsubscribe it as soon as possible.
                  Actually i m having problem regarding my GPRS connection since 10 days...in a perticular place i am unable 2 access my intenet connection if i m going some other place from my place then i am able to connect and again if i m coming back to my place then i am facing the problem...some installation is required. i hv called 100 time to customer care and they are just taking my complaint but they are not doing anything...my GPRS activated no. is [protected]...my alternetive no. is [protected].
                  my proper location and address is...Name- Ramesh kumar sahu
                  c/o-chudamani sahu
                  At/po-Medinipur
                  via- bhawanipatna
                  dist-Kalahandi (orissa)
                  pin-766001
                  i m a airtel customer and my number is [protected]
                  i m facing the problem of balance deduction from last three days
                  the deduction is purely illigal and when i call to customer care they are saying that the service can deactivated my them side and they are refunding my balance also

and today means third time when i call to customer care the executive put my call on hold and afterwards he not responding to my call.
                  the call is still live when i m writing my query and sort of complain
                  so i need to say that is that the service airtel giving to thier customer.
                  And as the only source to complin is this site so, i m going to mark a mail to TRAI and also to airtel so that this kind of things will not happing with the other customer as i m aware of all the things so i m demanding
                  So my request is that please check my recorded call while talking with the customer care as all the calls are recorded in the system and than verify that is that fine for any telecom industry to give such bad and worst service.

please see the problem and take the decision.

your faithful INDIA customer...
                  dear sir,
                  i am the cuctomer from ranchi from 4 years but i do not have such problem which occur on 10/01/2009. In the night from your system i came to know that at 1:03 am fom my number a international call is made but i do not did that and so Rs 55 is cut and my a/c came to be zero. when i consulted the operator near my home they told that someone hack the mobile number and make the call. i wanted to make a complain for the same but the customer care is not ready to make me clear to solve my problem and they told you make the call and they donot register any complained for the same, but at last make my complaint. But in the past 4 years i do not make any international call. so i requeste to please saaolve my problem so that i enjoy your service for which i would be highly obeliged to you. here are some details:-

my mobile no:- [protected]

CALL MADE INTERNATIONAL AS TOLD BY CUSTOMER CARE :- [protected] (for 5:59 sec)
                  [protected]for 0:00 sec)

my complained no:[protected]
                  please sir solve my problem immediately and gave me response immediately. I am waiting for your kind support...
                  i am satyan thakur from himachal.no.[protected] .
                  on my cell the TextBasedServices on Airtel WAP activated. and charged Rs 10/-per day.
                  i call c.care about this and asked to disconect this service.they said that i have to send a sms CSUB to 57886 and charges rs.3/-per sms and it will disconect that service within 24 hours
                  but when i send it, the responce is...
                  SMS TONE 4 Nokia/Samsung tones.OTONE 4 EMS tones.BTONE 4 bird tones.STONE 4 sagem tones.PM 4 PicMsg.LOGO 4 OpLogo.LG 4 LG products. Send m for More

i tryed again to c.care they said to do again...
                  but it does not work the result is same

now tell me what i have to do????
                  Hi all,

i keep on getting sms from 64611010, and the message reads as

"thanks for using (subscription, TextBasedServices) subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.10 Enter Fun Zone http://igmobi.com"

could some one please help me with contact nos or how to get rid of this problem, please help

as they have been deducting Rs.10 evry day since a week or so

thanks - srini - [protected]
                  hi im navyaruna an airtel customer. sorry to say that the services towards the customers is very bad and not responding to the complaints.i have put a complaint to unsubscribe igmobi.com from my mobile which is a text based service in airtel. i have not even subscribed to it but my balance is being cut everyday of about 10rs per day. previously i gave a complaint to unsubscribe m.igfun.com. i have lost about 100rs of my balance and i need it back.my mobile no is [protected]. please unsubscribe this service from my mobile. if there is no proper response sorry to tell u i will have to go to the consumer court.
                  I have connection with Air tel, No.[protected]. my problem is, I never required Jokes. Daily it is coming by message and deducting Rs.30 per month. I have called customer care, and visited aritel customer care centre etc. from the last 6 months. But there is no any progress in my complaint. Pls. cancel jokes, which is receiving from 5432101...pls...pls...

V. K. nair
                  I need broadband connection. Pl do the needful

Joan of arc

contact details:

31 (old No: 6) LDG Road (west)
                  Little Mount. Opp to DTDC Courier Service
                  Chennai - 600 015

2230 1893

I have recharges my mobile which no. [protected] for Rs 115.00 but my mobile has been charged for only 1 rupee what is this . kindly convert it in to the talk time of Rs 100

subodh prasad singh
                  Respected Sir,

I am your customer since 3 to 4 years and also i am using your demo card by which i transfer your balanace about 10000 week. I havd to complain you about the wrong recharge which i had complained your executive on 14th of january and then they told me that they will refund to my distributor. After that till today i have also called my distributor about balance has been refuned to you or not. He replied me that yet till today no refund has been come. I also have called your sales executive many times whose namaes are as follows Payal Palrajan she had replied me hopelessly. She did not tried to understand my problem but replied me very rudely. So I wanted you to inform you that please credit my account soon or please take necessary actions on my distributor so that I would not go to consumer court. my contact number is [protected]. waiting for your positive replyu. call me soon to inform me about my complain.
                  Dear Airtel,
                  Without any notice you have added Hello Tune in my Mobile, after that it is effecting on my job reputation. Please stop on urgent basis & return my money otherwise I will have to go legal action.

S Maji
                  M-[protected]
                  Respected sir, I am a Indian No 1 Mobile service AIRTEL prepaid customer, my No is [protected] belong to meghalaya state. I am faced network problem last 3 months, Daily 1300 hrs to 1600 hrs Network not avilable, and i launched my compliant to my customer care in Dec 08, but problem not yet solved . now one more problem raised that my service customer care facility was stopped since Jan 09, there is no choice for launch compliant and to speek with customer care throuhg any way . I am launch my compliant through Tamil Nadu customer care on 16 Feb 2009 on payment call not a free call . I got reply from Tamil Nadu customer care ([protected]) that with in 24 hrs Airtel ref will contact me but not received from your end. and also i rang to [protected] (this No was given by Tamil Nadu customer care) for launch a complaint but no response from that No . Now i hope that my solved at the earliest.
                  Ganesan Y (Indian Army)
                  Im soory but im going to the comsumer court to sue airtel for detucting money from my pre-paid a/c every single day for a month now. i am using a black and white handset (model 1100) and airtel is deducting money from my balance for using a web service called speedflirt. Have anyone ever heard o[censored]sing the web in a black and white handset? maybe the father of airtel and his mother invented. I call the customer service each single day, but instead on solving my querries they abuse me because i do not speak hindi. common guys this is too much as before only a rupee was being deducted but from this week the amt increase to three rupees...is the ceo of airtel listening. the day i curse you, you people will die in an accident or the devil will eat you up...airtel sucks and you are robbing me of my hard earned money, im not a sconderls like you ...you use dirty money but mine is earned the hard way. if you are not looking into the matter then thats ok as God will curse you soon and paralyse you all.
                  oh God this is the biggest nightmare of my life by making the mistake o[censored]sing an airtel sim.the customer service sucks and i do not know from where they studies that they can't even speak basic english. the biggies of airtel are enjoying in their office but doesnot knw that we the public are sufferring. it is because of bad telecom service provider like airtel that is making india down in the eye of the world. Please disconnect the speedflirt service for which i am being charged Rs 3 each day as my handset is model 1100 since the past two years...have any1 heard of a web service in a black and white hanset...please pay me back my money.

Iam using the airtel mobile since 8years and til today i had not used any other mobile network other than Airtel, , , , but these days the you have started so many outlets in upcoming or Developing Districts in Andhra Pradesh, , , , , but the working of your outlets or customer care centres in Districts are not good woking, , , there are some customer care centres in WARANGAL district i dont know whether you check out those centres about their working is good or not, , , they dont try to help the customers who come to the centre, , , , they do have little bit Mutual Manners against the customers the people working in those centres are more intrested chating with colleages that attending any customer.
                  I want to know why an amount of Rs. 30/- has been deducted on my tel. No. [protected] on 15.3.09. Kindly let me inform on my mobile.
                  I had bought a new mobile 3310 in patna, with which i got a sim. I submitted the documents in patna 2 days back, but still number has not been activated. No. was [protected]. I think now it's high time i should buy a new sim.
                  i am having an internet connection problem while coneecting it is showing network un available please help for coneection
                  My mobile number is [protected]. I do not want any advertisement or special offers from airtel or any other site. Please stop that because it is great disturbing thing when I am in middle of meeting or so. Also it costs me as Most of time I am away from home.
                  I will appreciate your kind attention.

Thakor Patel [protected]
                  I have subscribed for speedflirt which is supposed to be free as it is written on it web page...but now i am charged for it today i received a sms of charging rs. 20 for the same...so i request to stop the service immediately...also the subscribers must be informed about the charges they will have to pay for speedflirt
                  hidden charges are wrong method of charging...
                  Plz do the needful in order to avoid further complications...
                  My nu. [protected]
                  From last 15 days my balance is dedicated. My total balance of Rs. 320 is dedicated. When i call customer care no. they didn't reply me and also they dissconnected me to call customer care. On next day when i call from my friend's mobile and asked about request reference no., sir attending my call said that there is no request fro your mobile no. I hope you will solve this upto 26-3-09, if you don't solve upto till date iwill fill an application in consumer court.

Govind
                  Cell no. [protected]
                  Alternative no. [protected]
                  About 3 and 4 hours we continue try to contact to the aritel internet service no 12143. but no body attend my call. i try again and again.but they do not response my call. so i am really sorry sir i want comlained against your service to your head of department. my number is [protected].
                  Respected Sir,

I am having problem with my Mobile SIM Card, my mobile show message that insert SIM then I called customer center they told me that try to another mobile but the problem is same. Then they reply me that your SIM is damaged or rejected because of mostly use, changes of hand set & more time removing to SIM but we never removed SIM from when we are using and we never changed hand set. Also I told them that, I am not satisfied your replay. But they are not to ready to listen my request they told me you have to purchase new SIM by paying cash Rs. 75/- and submit documents. This Mobile No. is [protected]. And I am not ready to pay charges.

You are request to kindly look in to the matter.

Mangesh Ramane
                  I Mr. El. William Vaiphei request your kind cooperation in deactivating the subscription services of Airtel WAP(Fusion Lounge, JavaGame) on my Airtel Prepaid number-[protected] for which i was charge Rs.15 per month.

I therefore will be thankful to you if you could kindly deactivated within a week or sooner is the better for me.

Yours sincerely,
                  EL William Vaiphei
                  Please deactivate my Airtel WAP subscription services on Fusion Lounge, JavaGame for which i was charge Rs. 15 per month. Kindly cooperate with my request and please deactivate within a week.
                  My Airtel Prepaid No.[protected].

El William Vaiphei
                  pls send me deactivation code of rearcharge of Rs.58.
                  in which my call rates will be 40 and 60 paisa.
                  so pls send me code for that deactivation.
                  and all rearcharge deatail information. on my mail.
                  i want to know that why i m dismissed from customer care service.i also want to unsubscribe the ARCHIE'S COMICS subscription.i have already unsubscribe it so many times, but u r deducting RS 10 FROM MY BALANCE .please unsubscribe it as soon as possible
                  My pre-paid mobile no.is [protected].I had been repeatdly receiving a undesired SMS from no. 290603 which is disturbing my personal life and it disgusting. Apart from that Rs.3/- had been deducted from my pre-paid balance after receipt o[censored]nwanted SMS.

Please expain why these kind of SMS is forwarding from AIRTEL and worst part is that why are you deducting money from my balance without my concern. I had never asked such type of services. This is a case of cheating to customer.

I had been complaining to your customer care executive. Your customer care dept. is refuning the dedected money and assured that this service would be stopped within four hours and no such SMS would be sent in future. But it is matter of high regret that even after assurence of stop services, such SMS are continue.

Now I am advising you that sending such SMS from no.290603 should be stopped immediately and refund the money Rs.3/- deducted yesterday evening on behalf deducted on such UNWANTED SMS otherwise I have no option to tackle this matter through cusumer court as.

Ajay Mishra
                  Pune
                  My airtel easy no. is [protected] two times I reacharged worngly. 60 +120 but till now iam not received the amount from airtel office.
                  Dear Sir

My Prepaid Airtel Connection No.[protected], my handset is Nokia 2700. A Messages comes from your site " Your handset has an invalid IMEI. As per Govt. directive handsets with invalid IMEI will not work with any Telecom Service Operator and you can get a new IMEI from Govt. approved Centres at Rs.199/- only". This messages comes every hour in a day and disturbe me. Why harrash me by this message? Please look into this matter as early as possible and stoped this message so far. If it is not done then I will go Consumer Cell for this matter.

i have trying to contact the customer care services but there is no proper response. please solve this problem
                  i have prepaid lifetime card. the airtel deducting my money from my balance without any reason i can't subscribe any service but send me a message two times same ms'g and deducting my balance two time same way .i have complain about this but no one take action. my mobile number is [protected]
                  when i spoke to your exucative he told me that my amount was going to refund me within 24 hours. that day was Wednesday. last day i again called exucative he told me the time dura to return balance is 48 hr. yet i dint get any balance. exucative is not available now. stop to cutting my balance. and when next time i will call customer care then auto disconnected all whole time.
                  So i think Airtel customer care gave very bad services for his customer, So pl z any owner of airtel help me.
                  factually,
                  i say that when i am in serious problem then when i am calling to the custmer care exictive then thry can not provide help for me...!!!
                  i m having problem of network in Nashik, from last one year.i am very upset with such a worst network of Airtel, if you are not able to handle it then close it.why should waste our money & time, again i would shout that yours is a very worst network of airtel..
                  my cell no.[protected]
                  dear sir my sim card will be lock plases & my sim card no [protected] inform my id sir
                  i was proud to be a airtel service user, but now i m feeling bad now to be a airtel user. Because last 3 months they are taking amount from my balance for any service which in didnt subscribed. its unfare. costmer care peoples didnt solve this problem.
                  my sim card is not working my no-[protected] is not working
                  before 2 days i will recharge my no but 2day my sim was giving message---- sim card registretion was faliyar
                  Dear sir/madam,
                  last week i apply for portfolio manager but they sent airtel radio i canceled that but amount of 30 Rs
                  depited in my account while i call the customer care no responce mean while i am airtel share holder arrange your feed back
                  i had requested from airtel gallery on telyphone no.999 n instucted not to activate any value added scheme on my mobile no. [protected] but no action has been taken so far. plz do the needful at earliest n confrm same on my mobile or email address.
                  Mobile No. [protected] - It is my pleasure to inform you that I am using Airtel Networking connection for the last 12 years as a pre-paid consumer. I am very much disappointed when I observed that your company is involved in cheating customer like me by charging higher rate than that of the rate being published by your company in newspapers and other media stating one paise per second for incoming and outgoing class in India, whereas you are charing me Rs.1.50 per call which is more than two and a half times of the prescribed rate by your company. Under the circumstances I would like to call upon you to take notice of the above for rectifying the mistake and deficiency in services to avoid lititation under the Consumer Foirum Act, for compensation under Contracts Act and liability under Unfair Trade Practise Act, including liability under the Indian Penal Code. Within 7 days I hope company of your status with worldwide reputation may not like to go for litigation and would rectify the charing of higher rates and correct my connection by talk time within the notice period of 7 days hereof.
                  Thanking you.
                  Yours faithfully
                  S. Kumar
                  i have complaint for my e bill password with 121 customer relative executive that i have forgot the password they told me to msg to121 as i done that 121 msg me that my mail i d is invalid as i am recieving the mails or bill from airtel i have also complain and got complain number 30385448
                  but i am not getting the responce i have tired and my last thaught is that to change the company [protected]
                  DEAR AIRTEL I AM ROHIT SHARMA MY AIRTEL NO. IS [protected] I RECHARGED MY PHONE FROM YOUR 101 ERECHARGE RECHARGE IS SUCCESSFUL BUT THE SERVICE DONT ACTIVATE I GAVE MANY COMPLAINTS AT YOUR CUSTMER CARE SERVICE CENTER BUT STILL THIS PROBLEM IS REMAIN SAME SO KINDLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM IMMIDIATELY
                  Why r u deduct my rupees from my account on dated 22.01.2010 my Mobile no. is[protected].
                  I m raj kumar sharma & used ur sim card from beging or last 10 yrs. having mobile no. [protected] prepaid connection. I want to close yahoo zone services & jokes from ur service centre, after every seven days u r sending me a message that ur yahoo zone subscription renewed for seven days & charged Rs.10/ . U r sending me daily a jokes so please close both services from ur service centre, I don't know how it is activate from my mobile . Please deactivate both services from ur side .
                  Thanks a lot,
                  yours Raj kumar sharma

I have loss my Mobile with airtel sim. Trace my mobile number [protected] . Sim Number :[protected].
                    i am prepaid subscriber . present Balance : 99.95 Rs then 6 year validity sim .

Nokia mobile : 1600
                    theft place : Pudhucherry
                    Date & time of theft : 01.11.2007 Mng 4 to 5.30
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I have recharched my airtel connection no- [protected]
                    on 3.10.2007 of Rs. 33 having scheme AIRTEL TO AIRTEL
                    Re 1/min STD calls. But till date the scheme is not going well. I have complained to customer care 15 times. But no action was taken against it. Today on 26.10.2007 at about 6:45 pm I have talked to Kerala on no [protected] for only 75 seconds but my Rs. 5 & 30 paise have been cut from balance. So I want my problems solved immediately......

i pertik sharma has installed a broadband connection at my place on[protected] along with the telephone no[protected]. the sales excutive Mr. Jagpal cell no [protected] has taken Rs500/- in cash and provided my a receipt against it. but after payment i received a call from Airtel office regarding new broadband connection and they told me that as per our new scheme as festival offer, there shall be no installation charges if i order a new broadband connection.

in reference to the call from Airtel office, i asked Mr. Jagpal about the refund of Rs.500/- paid by me as installation charges but he refused to do so and said that there ios no such scheme.

secondly, when your enginner came for the installation i discussed the same with him and he also confirmed that there is no such charges on new connections and Rs.500/- has been wrongly taken by Mr. Jagpal.

your goodself isrequested to kindly look into the matter and refund me a sum of Rs.500/- paid by me at the earliest otherwise i will not pay any dues against the said connection and necesseary legal action will be taken agianst your company.

Pertik Sharma
                    # 3230/1, Sector 40-D, Chandigarh
                    Airtel Phone No :[protected]
                    dear sir,this is to bring to your kind attention that i have applied for a broad band connection of airtel plan 399.currently i m living in indore andapplied to your franchisee GROW MORE INC. who had there office in Diamond colony.it has been one month and no body came from there to install connection not only this they have misplaced my documents which includesmy Voter ID and passport copy.whenever i call at the office no body picks up my call,and when i called the executive and said that ill be complaining they said that go and complaint..its very sad that Airtel is such abig brand name and we dont except this type of attitude from the company so please do some thing or these type of franchisee will ruin your name...
                    there r many other network provider like airtel ,.,.,for ex...idea,hutch etc,.....they introduce many schemes but in airtel there is hardly 1 scheme introduced every month,.,.,but in other networks schemes r introduced daily,.,.,.the call rates r very high with comparison to other companies.,.,.,the smses r not free,.,.,there r vry low pacages to low therates of smses,.,.,.,..my phn no.is [protected],.,.,.

i hav to sent 100 msges daily,.,.and without any scheme it is too difficult to pay the bill,.,.,there r several pacages like in tata in 25 rs. 1000 msges r given free,.,..,there should be also such schemes
                    i request u to introdue me such a scheme ,.,., il be thankful to u..........
                    Every times deducted amount from our mobile ([protected]) against VAS package which I never been applied for. Also received deactivated mail in Jan 2008 but still activate. Please deactivate and transfer that value to our mobile ([protected]) account.
                    I have id satish.arba and the password iam forgot. can u help me.
                    I am using airtel post paid connection and i have registered online in airtel website.For past 6 months i am viewing my bill through airtel website and it was working properly, from april i cannot view my bill through website, the error is occuring that you have used invalid username, password and client certificate. my username outsider_info.please rectify this problem as soon as possible and reply my email, which i have specified above.

Thankyou
                    i am not able to open airtel website due to issue 'client certificate' what is it
                    Reply, ,
                    Respected Sir,
                    I am requesting that 1 number always disturbing me every time I have just married but to phone calling one misunderstanding has been built among us. Please tell me the details of this number. The number is[protected].
                    Sir he is saying me waste language personally i need your help please help. So many days he is distrubing me. He used different number also but in night or in early morning he use this number . If possible please help me, please give name, which area he stay an if possible please send me her photo.
                    For your kindness i shall be ever greatfull to you.

Yours faithfully
                    (Soma)
                    Dear sir's
                    my mobile number id [protected].
                    i forgated to my password so i cann't able to login my account.
                    so please send me new password.

with regrds
                    krishna

I paid for recharge of Rs. 390 with the promise of talk time of Rs. 217.10 and received talk time of Rs. 50 only. There is no resolution yet. Air Tel is fraud.
                      airtel mobile prepaid cheated me by suddenly decreasing my money 45 rupees
                      I am using prepaid airtel connection. my mobile no. is [protected]
                      My handset is Nokia 5130 music express. I am not being able to activate my sim for gprs, wap and email, mms etc. even after sending sms to 543210 < live> and <mo>, I request your settings for my handset. and activation of my SIM for gprs. I wish if you could send setting wizard for my handset for gprs, mms, email via sms
                      Thanx
                      how can I get operator logo etc for my airtel prepaid connection mobile no.[protected]
                      I am not getting incoming calls.Unable to do outgoing also
                      deduction of Rs. 30 per month on unwanted radio
                      My name is Karan.And I'm using Airtel's prepaid mobile service phone no.-[protected].
                      My pay per second program is changed to 40p/min STD call without my knowledge.when I call to customer care-she told me this.And when I said I want previous plan,she said-plz talk to my head.and after waiting for 5 min. line cuts.this happens 2 times.And no one call me back even.Plz ensure to regularize my previous plan.And make sure not to change my services without my knowledge. Also refund my balance.
                      My airtel prepaid number is [protected]. My Rs. 36 SMS pack got over yesterday. I tried to stop the renewal but when i tried, it didn&#039;t show me any activated services on 121. But now, i have received a message from Airtel saying the SMS pack has been renewed.
                      I want it to be discontinued and my money returned as soon as possible.
                      Pleas sir mera id swikar kijiye
                      5star is a good
                      how to know the airtel prepaid call history

PLEASE GIVE ME A ALL AIRTEL TO AIRTEL SKIM MY MOB NO IS [protected]
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        PLEASE ADVICE IF THE FOLLOWING IS THE PROPER WAY TO GET RID OF NUISANCE CAUSED BY AIRTEL;

"TODAY,5TH NOVEMBER, 2007; THERE WERE ABOUT 28 AIRTEL ADVERTISEMENT RELATED MESSAGES RECEIVED

ON MY ABOVE PREPAID MOBILE PHONE .....................; BESIDES, THERE WERE ABOUT 4 DIAL UPs TO MY ABOVE PREPAID MOBILE FROM AIRTEL WITH PRE FED ADVERTISEMENT MESSAGES; SINCE THESE ARE BASICALLY ADVERTISEMENT RELATED MESSAGING FROM AIRTEL, I HEREBY MAKE IT CLEAR TO MY SERVICE PROVIDER AIRTEL THAT SINCE THESE AD-MESSAGING HAS BECOME A NUISANCE AND CAUSING ME GREAT INCONVENIENCE AND AT THE SAME TIME A COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY BY AIRTEL, ANY SUCH MESSAGES RECEIVED ON MY PHONE FROM "AIRTEL", "8558", "500", OF WHICH I AM MAINTAINING A COPIED RECORD VIA BLUETOOTH, WILL BE CHARGEABLE FROM AIRTEL, MY SERVICE PROVIDER @ RS. 1,00,000/- (RUPEES ONE LAC) PER SUCH ADVERTISEMENT RELATED MESSAGE FROM THE ABOVE. SO THEREFORE, IF YOU DO NOT STOP SHOOTING THESE ADVERTISEMENT MESSAGING TO MY ABOVE PRE PAID MOBILE NO. ..................... WITHIN A NOTICE PERIOD OF SEVEN DAYS FROM TODAY (VIZ. 5TH NOVEMBER, 2007) IT WILL BE PRESUMED THAT AIRTEL HAVE AGREED TO COMPENSATE/SUITABLY REWARD ME FOR THEIR AD-MESSAGES AT THE AFORESAID CHARGE OF RS. 1,00,000/- PER SUCH ADVERTISEMENT MESSAGE SENT TO MY ABOVE PREPAID AIRTEL MOBILE .....................AND WILL BE ENFORCED THROUGH COURT OF LAW. DUE TO A LOT OF INCONVENIENCES ALREADY SUFFERED BY ME AND HAVING FAILED TO BE PROPERLY PUT TO THE REAL COMPLAINT PERSON THROUGH THEIR AUTOMATED CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBERS; THIS MAIL FROM ME SHOULD BE DEEMED AS SUFFICIENT ADVANCE NOTICE TO AIRTEL ALTHOUGH I WILL CONTINUE TO SEND/REPEAT THIS NOTICE-CUM-MESSAGE TO AIRTEL DIRECTLY OR THROUGH SUCH MEANS AS COME TO MY NOTICE"
                        Sir, The Airtel in Bangalore does not seem to know what each branch does. On 4.11.07, they had accepted my cheque as per my passbook. The bill was due to be paid before twentieth. Then a series of bill collectots and tel calls harassed me. I got someone on the phone ,when they cut off my broad band and tel connections and the person said that the cash has been received and reconnected. Now in their bill due to be paid by 8/12 ,they have charged me again for the paid amount also. The telephone remains dead ! Is there any relief ?..Rathnakar Rai.airtel tel no:[protected].
                        hi, never go for Airtel connection they R CHEATER without subscribing they have given their Hello tune and start taking 30/per month and after calling they not deleting
                        i'm unable to call airtel customer care .could you plz provide me the number of customer care except 121.
                        my no. is [protected]
                        thanks.

My Name is Biju Menon and my friend Vinod shankar was working for HP and he got a corp Connection and Airtel forced him to buy Additional connection and I got one of the connections from him in dec 2005...From that time I have been paying my bills unchecked by in Feb- Mar 2008, I just Glanced thru my monthly Bill and I see I have been Charged rs 750 for GPRS and I was using Mobile Office which is 100% free downlod and browsing and iam charged Rs 560 monthly...When I called Cx care for the First 10 times I was Transfered thru departments but no Result...then I got someone to speak to and he says that automatically in their server my profile has been changed to airtel live and i have been charged for it and when I tell them I trusted them and never checked any of my previous bills but when i saw 1 bill i find the flaw and when I asked them how can i trust them in future...the cx care is pathetic...The reps keep you on hold forever and Manager are good for nothing...they never follow up...There is a name Biju Moin, he was one of the manager at airtel who promised call backs...never called...when i call him...act as if he does not know anything...Explain the problem again and again IT WAS A HELL RIDE...I have been asking AIRTEL to change this connection or number on my name...But they r still tryin to...They also had this network isues since airtel Digital TV Came in...

AIRTEL PLEASE IMPROVE AND VALUE YOUR CUSTOMER

it has been two weeks since I have applied for the recoonection of my landline, which I had disconnected, as I was abroad. So far the connection has not been made and I have written, called and visited the Bangalore office atleast a dozen times.

i am fedup with the very careless, rude and callous attitude of the officials, towards a senior citizen like me.
                        we are promised the sky when we are given the connection.
                        I wish to express my disgust through this mail and hope it puts the top management to shame.
                        I do not know if this mail would do the needful, but am trying this out as just another option...

yes, airtel and its customer care, sucks...

Vasanthi

landline number 41609243
                        Dear Sirs,

I am sorry to say that your Representatives are not attending to our Problems. We had booked for two Broadband connections (512 kbps) under Swift-1099 Plan on 15.09.2009 (Subscriber Enrollment Form Nos. TBLR-0020143 & TBLR[protected] . We had deposited Two cheque Nos. 485910 and 485911, each for Rs.3, 297/=. The Cheques have been cleared in our Bank on 23.09.2009.

The Representative who had booked our connection was Mr.Jagadeesh (Mobile No.[protected]). Mr.Ramesh - Manager (Mobile No.[protected]) had promised us that we would get the connection within 7-10 working days. It is more than 15 days and we have not received the connection. Besides we are not able to contact the two gentlemen since they are not receiving our phone. The address proof verification also has been duly completed by 20.09.2009.

I am unable to contact any higher representative who can help us in this connection. I request some higher ups to help us in this respect. Hoping to get a positive reply.

Umesh,
                        Mobile : [protected].
                        complain number 28853613 is still pending please rectify at the earliest

postpaid mobile number[protected]
                        dated 13/10/09
                        No use of making complaint to airtel customer care. Change your ISP. That would be the better solution.

I disconnected this ([protected]) no before 3 months.
                        One of your customer care person told me, this number will be active for 90( i.e safe custody) days but i won't get any bill payment and any charge. I have not used that number since 3 month, still i got bill of some 1700/- . How this thing is happening i am not able to understand. may be one kind of cheating to customer. This initiates bad corporate-relations.

chandan
                        Purchase black berry hand set 8520 on 1/12/09
                        pin no 212E9DBB
                        IMEA [protected]
                        UNDERWARRANTY
                        MOHSIN AND Rajshekar threatened me, . FROM BANNERGATTA ROAD ROAD DAMAGED MY SPEAKERS AND TOLD IT HAS BEEN PDAMAGED BY ME AND HE GAVE BACK MY HAND SET THAT IT CANNOT BE REPLACED.

the head set was working with its speaker was comming out, that was my complaint.

they are arrogant threatening, I Am going to consumer court and report to police as i have recored the conservation and I also have the photo snap during the hand set was submitted.

resond and please rplace my hand set as it was damaged by your persons.

Planning to file a suit if not responded properly

Ravi...
                        plz. give full skim of sms service.my mobile num is [protected].
                        RUSEME

Mawana Road Meerut Email:-parvesh [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                        Mobile- [protected] parveshsingh.[protected]@rediffbol.com
                        ________________________________________

CARRIER OBJECTIVE

I am very much desirous of working with a requted company with my ability to work hard and with all responsibility. I will accept all challenge given to me

ACADEMEMIC QUALIFICATION

standard Board School/College Year
                        10TH U.P. board Allahabad Mana Inter College, Meerut 2004
                        12th U.P. board Allahabad Mana Inter College, Meerut 2007

EXPERIENCE

Operating Systems : Ms-Dos, Windows-98
                        Package : Ms- Office 2003
                        (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. Power Point)
                        Typing : (Hindi & English)

EXPERCIENCE

 4, Year expercience worked in ‘Arpana Hello Center’ .

HOBBIES

Marital status : Un Married
                        Nationality : Indian
                        Permanent address : 196, Keseru Buxar Mawana Road
                        : Meerut Pin_250001

If you given an opportunity for the above- mentioned post.
                        I assure you that I shall perform my duties sincerely, faithfully and punctually and
                        try to satisfy my senior with my hard work and good conduct.

“If you find any information uncompleted or false which I given to you with
                        application you are authorized to reject of cancelled my application.”

Place :………………………&hellip...

Date :………………………&hellip...

(PARVESH SINGH)

YOURS TRULY,

I use to my mobile for the accessing mail on my p.c whenever I needed I deactvated my GPRS on 15th of oct I received confermation about it but AIRTEL deduct Rs.47.97 for 16,17,20,21 oct i-e for 4 day even services is not activated on my number. They refunde all amount after completing but agin deduct Rs. 47.97 for the use of GPRS from 22nd oct to 25th oct I request to refund my mony but till didn't received any responce and now the also block my number to call CUSTOMERCARE because of that I dedn't know my complent status
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          FROM LAST 3 MONTHS MY PREPAID SERVICE FAULTY DEDUCTION BUT NOBODY RESPONDING .ALSO I TRY TO CONTACT NODAL OFFICER BUT HIS CELL ALWAYS BUSY IN WORKING HOURS . MY PREPAID CONNECTION IS AIRTEL & NO. [protected]
                          Yesterday i activated the offer of the skim of night pack (A to A ) 200 mienutes at recharge of 28 Rs. but when i call to my friend at about 11.15pm . i talk with her. but the my main balance is lossed. i also compliant about that and I request to refund my mouny but till didn't received any responce and now the also block my number to call CUSTOMERCARE because of that I dedn't know my complent status
                          my mobile number is [protected]

Dear Madam / Sir

Ref : Cancelled Mobile number [protected] (Bangalore, Postpaid)

Please note that I had paid deposits towards the above mobile # when I got it converted from Corporate (SAP India) to Personal account earlier in the year.

After that – because I took up a new employment in Mumbai, I visited the Cunningham Road office (Bangalore) and given request for cancellation/termination of the account. Alongwith that I had also requested for refund of the deposits.

Pursuant to this, my mobile # connection was cancelled/terminated.

It is more than 2 months since that and I haven’t heard so far anything further.

I have called Airtel K’taka ([protected]) several times and have also sent emails to [protected]@airtelindia.com.

I get the very shocking reply from them that – 1. they don’t have any deposit pending which is in my name. 2. I have also got the reply sometimes that some extra amount was collected from me during the time of cancellation and that it was transferred to a a/c no[protected]. Now, I do not know what account no it is and if at all it belongs to me or someone else….

I was using Intl calling and also Intl roaming facility and also Blackberry Internet Service from them… and so, obviously they had taken a deposit from me!!! As far as I know the total deposits they had collected from me was somewhere around Rs 7,500/-. Now, with all that extra amount collected from me – I am sure this will now be much more than that!!

Could you please do the needful in refunding & recovering these deposits to me in full as all dues were fully paid and settled.

My current Mumbai mobile no – (0) [protected]

Thanks and with best regards
                            Sanjaya
                            dear sir/madam,

sub:-our numbers not going to outgoing calls

this is reference to the above subject, sir we have taken 3(three) postpaid airtel sim cards last 4th March, our numbers: [protected], [protected], [protected], three numbers taken by "Kristal waterproofing Co."name.this three no's not worked last 17days, yours address verification executive came to my office two times, address verification also everything is fine, i visited several time your Customer care out let in "indira nagar", they said after 4 hour will be worked and 24 hours will be worked.some time they telling everything is fine, some technical problem is there. they told me several times your numbers will be activated after 4 hours. they told all lies.
                            your customer care outlet and customer care service also doing very bad service.

we are requested last two days back, they released out going calls only one number. that no:[protected], next two numbers([protected], [protected]) not working.

we are requesting to you please u can release the out going calls other two number also. if any technical problem this numbers, could you please change to prepaid cards.

we are awaiting for your response

we are awaiting for your response

with regards.
                            K.Dhanasekhar([protected])
                            Bangalore.
                            i m rahumanhussain from chennai my mobile number is [protected] & [protected], postpaid chennai number, i have taken connection from Mr.Hariharan.C.V, by today (16/09/09) paid my all dues, now i want to deactivate both the numbers, but my friend hariharan was not here in station, so please deactivated my postpaid connection SAP

Reagards

Rahuman Hussain

i can't receive GPRS settings
                              my no [protected]
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              this telecoms range is very damaged
                              From:
                              Via-Manjeshwar Kasargod Dist

To,
                              Chief executive officer
                              Airtel India

Sub: - Complaint against Kasaragod District Uppala Manjeshwar Airtel Zonal Manager Krishna

With reference to the above I submit as follows

That on 18th JUN 2008 at 3 P.M. I called your Zonal Manager Krishna on his mobile No. [protected] asking about our monthly claims and new schemes. But I was surprised to see the behavior of your uppala Manjeshwar (Karalla) Zonal Manager Krishna instead of controlling himself he was talking nonsense with me, and he does not know how to perform the duty of Zonal Manager. He was completely lost his temper and behaved unusually with me. He abused me in filthy language and he asked me not to call him again. I got insulted and ashamed for no fault of me.

Now please note that I am running a retail recharge centre service last several years, I am giving a moderately good collectin to Airtel kerala circle by selling easy recharge and much more SIM activations in my shope. I am also recommending Airtel to so many shopes of this area and asking them to open Airtel easy recharge out lets in there area.

Since last March 2008 I have not been given any claims( activation commission) by Airtel inspite of my several requests. I also would like to bring to your kind notice that none of the Airtel retailers of this area have been given any claims since last March 2008. all other tele communication companys are settling the account by the end of every month except Airtel.

Hence I kindly request you that necessary disciplinary action shall be taken against the said Zonal Manager named Krishna, mobile No.[protected]. otherwise appropriate action will be taken directly by the consumers of manjeshwar wich day deem fitt in the future course of time.

(Abdul Rahman U.M.)

Copy to:-

Precedent
                              Consumer’s Society Manjeshwar
                              REGD 22/08

Requesting to get the information regarding how to take distributorship in NCC channel at navi mumbai as er the knowledge customer base in this area is very good but due to lack in services people are unable to subscribe the services of air tel

Thanks and regards
                                Anand
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                PLease for god sake, dont comit to the customers i[censored] r not able to fulfill. Please start my incoming and outgoing connection soon as i paid the 2 months outstanding amount (Rs. 630) at boriwali (mangalgunj gallery) on 01/31/08 at 5.30 pm. and ur person told line will get started in 4hours.

thanks for nothing,

Ganesh Shinde
                                Can i have the airtel showrooms in mumbai and navi mumbai also

I have taken a new prepaid card at mumbai one month ago by submitting all the necessary documents and now am not able to use my number as i am getting a message as SIM REGISTRATION FAILED. When i called up the customer care, they say that they done have records and my number is apostpaid number. How the hell these people work at customer care without the customer records.

When ever we call the they say SORRY or just hang up the call. This is the worst service given by aritel. I have used hutch for 3years but never faced a single issue. In one month i got many issues and need to callback to customer care who dont even know that i am a customer even after giving all my details.

I hope this will help you people to improve your service and please dont make or commit false promises to customers.

Divya
                                I received call from “Airtel”, saying, “Your prepaid is selected for post paid (scheme 199), are you interested?”. I was ready so, airtel representative visited my office & collect the all documents and cheque of Rs. 600 on 28/2/08.

Till date i have not recd. any response from Airtel. And also my cheque amount is deducted from my account (chq issued in favour of Bharti Airtel Ltd).

Please let me know, what should I do?

kishore.
                                Please let me know the address o[censored]r gallary in Navi Mumbai.
                                Need very urgent ... I was not able to get the address in ur site... Please do giude me thru the way...

Thanxs,

Peter
                                Hi Abha,
                                one more req.ID is 516464 dt.26.03.08 was given by Pratima in your customer care.

Pls do the needful & hope so my issue will get resolved and I will get my total deduction money.

Durgamadhav Narasingh Panigrahi

cc

Subject
                                Issue in demo no.

Hi Abha,

I am writing this mail on behalf of my brother Mr.Bipinbehari Panigrahi angst his demo card no.[protected], would like to bring your notice that I have been observing from 29.02.08, my balance is getting deducted automatically for different amounts. I am giving an example say my current balance is Rs.900 & I am doing a easy recharge for Rs.50, ideally balance should be Rs.850 whereas the next or remaining balance show as 770 or 750. I have been taking to many of your customer care guys on 936 but not got a proper reply/answer. I had lodge a complain with your Customer Care guy name Rajesh & my Req. ID is 454794 dt.14/03/08, and I was told by the same person that he will send all the transition detail to me on mail, but till date I haven't received any detail. This has been happening from 29.02.08 till 19.03.08. I want someone from you should look into this seriously. Currently my business is almost Rs.1 lakh (including of cards & easy recharge) during a month & it might go up also. If this continues then I have to look for some other option. I want you all the take care of the same thing & return back my deducted amount as early as possible.

I hope, will get a proper feedback/response about the above mentioned & also looking for the best services from your side as you are the best & number one mobile services provider in India.

Looking for your prompt reply soon along with my all deducted amounts.

If you need any clarification pls be in touch wiht me on my cell no.[protected].

Durgamadhav Narasingh Panigrahi
                                Mobile No.[protected]

____________________________________________
                                ForwardSourceID:NT00003D52
                                ForwardSourceID:NT00000F2E
                                I, Nitin F.Mehta I have complaint about bill, I have received my June, 2008 bill on 4th july, 2008 due date of 24th june 2008 I has been deposite a cheque in drop box same day date is 5th july, 2008 cheque No.453889, But when i received july 2008 bill it is collective bill for two month that is for june & july.
                                I just wants to know that if you people not received my cheque than pleased let me know.
                                From

S.Mari
                                Airtel Prepaid PH.[protected]
                                TIRUNELVELI 627 358
                                TAMILNADU

KIND ATTN: THE CUSTOMER CARE OFFICER

SUB: UNAUTHORISED DEDUCTION OF CREDIT AMOUNT- complaint

I have been using the above mentioned Airtel Prepaid Phone service for the past ------years/months.

On 31.07.2008 and 02.08.2008 I received some unsolicited SMS from Airtel Live stating that if interested I can download the stipulated messages for which cost will be deducted from my account. After reading the messages I deleted them as I was not interested.

To my shock and surprise I found that Rs.50/(Rupees Fifty only) & Rs.99/-(Rupees Ninety nine only) were deducted on the above mentioned two dates even without downloading the messages. In this regard, when I contacted the Customer Care Office at Palayamkottai, they also had confirmed after verifying with their records that there was no downloading of the said messages’s contents, but they cannot help me out in giving credit of the unauthorized deduction and they advised me to approach the head office. Hence this letter.

Please note that I have read the incoming message only and not downloaded anything as given in the messages. Please ensure that I am given credit of 149/-(Rupees One hundred and forty nine only) unauthorized deduction from my account for no fault of mine.

If I am not given credit of the same, I will be constrained to approach appropriate authorities to sort out the issue.

Please revert.

Thank you.
                                airtel customer care in Mumbai is the worlds wrost customer care
                                i have taken a STD SMS PACK 102(500 sms free) it has been activated and i sent 12 messages and checked my balance messag by *123*4# it was 4.83(483) and the very next day i was charged for messages i given complaint on sameday and they said wiythin 24hrs it will be remitted.i called 7 days continously to customer care there was no response twicw they forwarded my call to superior but 15 minutes i waited later the call was aborted.
                                i walked to customer care center they said within 24hrs they will do needfull.But so far the problem havent moved an inch.
                                soon Bharathi Ltd will shutdown.surely they will not survive within 3 yrs they will close
                                I think Airtel in Mumbai is the worst service-provider. Many of times, I had faced network problems even in a single day also. The GPRS facility they are providing is sometimes seen as twisted tale for me. It's like a magical and puzzling network, which no one can understand. If you will call on customer care, you will abuse yourself with a thinking that why you had called up these guys. Airtel is frustrating man!!!
                                dear Sir,

I am Salim M Siddique customer of Airtel Number my number is [protected]. Sir My Number is not working due to problem of (DND) service . Last Month I visited to Lokhnandwala Branch thier i met Mr. Shonu Sharma he converted my number pre-paid A/C to Post Paid a/c the date is 24/01/2009 we had paid Rs 600 to Shonu Sir for converting My A/C, But after 21 February 2009 the Mobile number had deactivate, wen i ask reason about number deactivation they told us the reason of DND service but none of the number is call by me plz if you have doubt about it check my bill for previous month that the problem for these can be solved .

Please find out the problem for these deactivation and reply us the reason as soon as possible and if possible please reactivate my number waiting for your positive reply.

Thanking you,
                                Yours sincerly,
                                Salim Siddique.
                                I have a airtel life time prepaid card and number is [protected] I was using card regularly ago by submitting all the necessary documents and now am not able to use my number as i am getting a message as SIM REGISTRATION FAILED. When i visited the air tel gallery at lower parel ( penensula ) they say that they done have records and my number is a postpaid number when I call to postpaid theay said this is prepaid number How the hell these people work at customer care without the customer records and at last theay said number has been permanently deletad .

I dont know even theay dont know why theay have deletad my number as i say this is life time card and even thare is balance more then rs. 200 in the card.

Airtel / Customer Care — Don't trust Airtel!

This is bhanu chander s/o J. Raju, i have took the simwith one year incomming payable amount is 398 Ruppes.

my mobile no. is [protected]

my out going calls was barred since from 9 days, i consult the person who has given me the sim, but their is no response & correct answer with him.

Because of my brother suggestion i selected the airtel sim but at the initial period only i am facing...

Airtel / Postpaid Mobile Bill — unauthorised charges (Mob- 9890982626)

My complaints are:

1) Without my permission Call conference service has been activated on my number, for which I am paying a rental of Rs.49.00 from last 4 months. Even after requesting for deactivating this service (Taheer talked to me, in this regard), the charges are again there on my bill this month.
                                  2) The charges of Rs.450 (in sep), Rs.120 (in Oct) and some more in months of August are imposed on my number on...

Airtel India — Poor service!

i have an airtel prepaid connection.i am working in mumbai..1 month back some of the staff from mira road branch (fiza) from the airtel phoned me and told me about a postpaid plan i told them i interested meet me in person.next day a staff came to my home i ve given Rs 599 as the processing, security fees ,and he given the bill for that. after that till now, no information regarding my new connection and my money.. when ever i called to that...

Mobile No:[protected]
                                  Actually,I have purchased a Nokia N73M and Airtel under Subhiksha-Airtel Bundle offer from Subhiksha Store from Ulhasnagar.I have submitted all documents needed to complete the procedure.But on 9th October,the phone showed an error that "Sim Card Registration failed".I have visited the airtel gallery in DADAR as well as KALYAN.They said that your details for this mobile number is deleted.And this Offer contained VALIDITY-1 year, TALKTIME Rs.3000 to other phones ,Rs.1500 Airtel to Airtel and Rs.1500 for messages(SMS).
                                  The Number is cancelled because they(Airtel Gallery) say that they have not received the documents.But i have submitted the documents to the Subhiksha shop .
                                  So,I dont know what to do..

I think Airtel should either give the same number with all the relevant talktime which the scheme included or give me my money back.
                                  If they agreed to give other number within the scheme then also i will be satisfied.

I do not know against whom to take action and what action to take.
                                  If anyone can tell me or give any advice about how to move next....please..do it.
                                  I got an Airtel Post Paid connection as per following details:

Date of procurment: 18th April 2008
                                  Palce of procurement:
                                  TELESOFT, Shop No. F-1/2, mohite Paradise, S/No 16/3, Hingne Khurd, Anand Nagar, Sinhagad Road, Pune 411051
                                  Activated on 18th April 2008
                                  Plan : Monthly rental Rs 125, POSTPAID

Grievance:

1. While I was travelling to Allahabad my outgoing was blocked on 23 April 2008. When I contacted the customer care I was told to visit the place from where i bought the SIM. Reason given was address verification failure because of short address.
                                  2. My several request to customer care centers to reactivte the outgoing since I was on Journey I was badly in need of it,
                                  went unheard.
                                  3. On coming back to PUNE, I contacted the customer care center, He was kind enough to take my call and said he is launching a request for address reverification. I was happy that it will be done shortly, but the after 3 days I again contatcted the customer care centre, i was told that address reverification is not possible, since 10 days has expired.
                                  4. Every time i was told to visit the AIRTEL gallery to reverificatin request.
                                  5. The telephone number printed on the receipt of the Telesoft Bill is wrong. No one replies on that number.
                                  6. When I personnaly reached the gallery, I was told it is not possible for them to rezctivate, since 10 days have passed.
                                  7. They gave me a phone number to call back and find out next day for the status.
                                  8. I have been trying the number but it is switched off.
                                  9. I asked to refund my Activation charges since hte service is not provided, they refused.
                                  10. I asked to refund my deposit, they refused.

11. COMPLAIN AGAIST THE ADDRESS VERIFICATION EXECUTIVE:

a. The address provided by me is a standard address and this place is getting correspondance for last 40 years on the same address.
                                  b. My all correspondance related to BANK, BSNL, etc are on the same address.
                                  c. Your executive has failed to do his duty sincerely. This has put me in trouble, inspite of being a genuine customer.
                                  I request you to launch a disciplinary action against the person who was given responsibility for address verification. He has not made sincere effort to locate the khadakwasla lake. I am surprised if he does not know, sinhgad road. How an he miss out DIAT when the singhad road hits the DIAT at the wnd of lake.

12. Solution for me?

AWAITED
                                  I had requested for close of my no [protected]

Hi I had raised a request to close this no but they had not close this no each time I have to clear the Bill .Plz let me know its closed or not.
                                  Unprofessional and bad service provider's - TELESOFT :

I have given duly application with all the requisit details/documents for getting post paid connection to be converted in pre-paid on Saturday, 2nd August.2008. At the time of submitting the form it has been assured me that it will activated latest by Tuesday, 5th August 2008 but till date my pre-paid card is not activated till date. And when i enquired with customer care, they told me that your documents has not submitted/reached there office for further processing. Hence card is not activated and it is kept on hold.
                                  Therefore, this is my sincere request to all who are reading this or going to apply for mobile connection, pl. check and confirm or else choose some different vendor while buying Airtel connection from TELESOFT situated at Singhgad Road because they are very unprofessional and untrustworthy!

125 plan — outgoing barred

I had taken add on connection on my husbends mobile no. on 30/09/08 and submitted all required documents same day.
                                  On 06/10/08 outgoing calls were barred by saying that documents did not reach in you office.This is not my responsibility to send documents in your head office.

Check it on ur part as still now my outgoig is not working.

If you are unable to provide good service to your customers then tell me I will go for some other company.
                                  anju mehta