Airtel Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Dec 2, 2022
21901

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 2685

Airtel Hello Tunes — Very dissatisfied by customer care staff

Sir/Madam

I am Vikas Bansal one of your retailer my Shop is in Sagar Pur, i have an Lapu Chip which have the options of Easy Vas, Easy Recharge, Easy Bill, but i received only a small book of song codes which is contains hardly a list of 200 Songs. After that i have not Received any hello tune code Book. Kindly Arrange the Book for me

Vikas Bansal
Bansal Computers...

I am K.pradeepkumar working for residing at kottivakkam chennai.I’ve bought a Life time prepaid Airtel mobile sim from a medical shop at adyar.

Mobile No: [protected].
Sim No.[protected]
SL No: A[protected]

After two weeks my outgoing and incoming call got cut without any notice. I approached “Airtel customer service” through mail. But no response from them, and now after a month, when I approached the airtel relationship center. They informed me that my number is debarred because of address verification problem and I can’t use it. If I want then I need to buy a new one.

Why this is happened, where do you mentioned about this strong rule that a customer have to loose his/her mobile number. I didn’t even got any intimation on these things from airtel. But for an advertisement you people will send even 100 sms a day.

It’s you people who chain up with all kinds of shop to sell the prepaid cards, if you people can’t collect or even if the seller’s cannot send the customer details properly then why you have these kind of sales channels. Even after submitting all the required details to the shop from which I bought this sim card. I heading to a tough problem because of some mess up happened in your sales network.

Since I want to have a final check with you people before moving to customer judicial bodies, I drafted this mail.

Hope at least for this mail I ‘ll get a reply.

Airtel Demo — WRONG COMMITMENT

HI,
    THIS IS ARUN.HARCHANDANI, THE REASON TO LAUNCH A COMPLAIN IS WRONG COMMITMENT FROM THE COMPANY AND THERE EMPLOYEES. WHILE SELLING THE CARDS COMPANY GAVE A TARGET OF 1000 RUPEES TO SELL SUDDENLY IT CHANGED TO 3000 RUPEES WITHOUT NOTIFYING US. BESIDE THAT THE WORST PART IS AFTER GIVING A BUSINESS OF MORE THAN 10,000 STILL WE OUR LINE HAS BECAME TO A NORMAL USER, WHEN WE CALL AT 936 WE ARE BEEN INFORMED THAT WE HAVE NOT GIVEN BUSSINESS...

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I have paid my airtel bill of Rs.1532 by my credit card on June 25th at airtel outlet in Jayanagar,Bangalore, and it is not credited in my account, and i have complained atleast 50 times, and i have also faxed the charge slip of credit card and finally they asked me to fax the credit card statement which i have again faxed, but till date no response from any one, i am being cheated ,,would request to responsible authorities to look into it & help me. My Name : Srinivasa Murthy S.N. Phone no [protected]
    Aug 13, 2020
    I am having a broadband connection from Airtel - Home 999 in Noida.
    As per this plan I can use unlimited internet @384 KBS for a month.

In the month of February 2009, airtel has included an extra charge
    of Rs 199 (+ service Tax) in the name of some "DSL Usage Charge".
    When I looked into the details of the bill, it says that it's been charge
    for some "Gaming" service.

I checked with customer care, and they told me that I have used some Game-On-Demand
    service on 2nd Feb 2009. I told them that I have no idea whatsoever about this
    service and there is not even a slightest possibility that I would have used
    this stupid service of Airtel.

They have taken my complaint and I am waiting for this thing to be resolved this
    and revert the charges in my bill.

This is pure from Airtel causing too much harrasment to customers.

I request you all to please check your mobile/telephone bills from Airtel
    every month so that companies like these can not screw the customers like us.

Manish

AirTel — fraud by airtel

Dear Sir, I am using Airtel connection since 3 years (my Mobile number is: [protected]) . Recently i have faced a problem with the service provider. In the month of march I received an incorrect bill amounting to Rs. 2549. In the bill there were some number which I never dialed. Numbers that are reflecting that I never dialed are: 5664469, 5664464. The amount reflecting against these number in the bill is Rs. 1548.

I have already complained twice to the service provider but there is no positive response from there - Complaint numbers: 21077206 and 21169953.

Please provide a solution and resolve it because its fourth time and i am not getting any reply from your side.i am still waiting for your reply.

Sanjay

AirTel — not accept credit card

air tel out let 'him shivalik' delhi 110051 ,most time not accept credit card payment and always mis guide
    air tel out let him shivalik delhi 110051, not accepct credit card payments &gives us a bad service .
    dear sir,
    i have deposit 2807 rs/ for airtel service center on 28th january 2009 but no responce from airtel.

AirTel — Fraud from Airtel

My Airtel mobile number is [protected]. I occasionally receive SMSes asking me to "accept" and view latest wallpapers of girls. I have always been ignoring such smses and deleting them immediately, but on one occasion (and last), last time I ended up actually accepting the message. Next Rs 75 is deducted in my mobile along with the message that I have downloaded a game from gclub.in . Truth is that I didn't download anything nor did anything get downloaded automatically. In other words, my money was deducted for nothing. This is fraud from airtel and I am very furious. I want my balance back as soon as possible. Really disgusting how Airtel could stoop to such low levels in order to suck people's money.

I am planning to switch to Aircel instead, but still want my balance back!!!

Shailesh Arya
    As a side note, I browsed through similar cases of Airtel cheating people and deducting their balance for nothing in this and other consumer forums. I guess, all o[censored]s, who have been duped of our money, should come together and publicly raise our voices against this fraud of Airtel in various media.

And the worst thing is that the staff that takes care of customers in Airtel service centers are nothing short of thugs and rowdies. We need to create a facebook page or something against Airtel.

AirTel — Fraud with cards

Ms Shruti from Pune, Swargate branch, Maharashtra has been issuing cards collecting documents and money assuring that the cards will be starting in 72 hours but not been processing further.

Airtel - New Delhi — Facing multiple problems

Hello ,

I am using Airtel(Delhi) postpaid connection for past 1Year. Now I shifted my residance to Bangalore. so i want to Disconnect the Delhi connection.
      I called customer care so many times but still i can't disconnect it. Please communicate through my mail ID . I will give you the required details.
      Look in to this as much as possible...

I reside in Trichur My Air Tel prepaid mobile no is [protected]
      Recently on two occasions they have activated hello tunes without my consent, making my callers embracing with the tunes they keep and to best of knowledge they have cut the user charges. Very recently they have activated and cut the money for the missed call alerts. I feel that forcing the services without request is deplorable. If the matter is not addressed I wish to discontinue services.
      Aug 13, 2020

your executive mr manish is taken cash rs 1000.for new connection but he cannot deposite in your company cash.he deposite his cheque but cheque is bounsed.so many times i call him for this matter but he not do nassacery action.kindly look this matter and ask mr manish fo above matter.his mo no [protected].
        thanking you
        sanjeev singh
        Aug 13, 2020

Account No 10005682. Landline Tele No[protected] Location U23/22 DLF Phase-III, Pink Town Houses, Gurgaon-122002

1. It is is intimated that billing address noted by the customer care executive was wrong which resulted in the bills for the month of Aug 07 and Sep 07 not reaching the correct address.
          2. The rectification was done but in the meantime the bill amount of Rs 807/-pending was cleared vide Cheque No 128505 dt 01 Oct of Bank of America.
          3. The restoration took 2 days after another complaint with reference No 1755116 and the facility of outgoing calls was thankfully restored.
          4. Now, again on 09 Oct 07 the outgoing call facility has been taken off without any intimation.
          5. A bill amount of Rs 948/- (refer your invoice No[protected] dt 06/10/2007 which includes the previous amount of Rs 807/- has been sent with due date of 25/10/07. The actual amount due and not before 25/10/07 is Rs 90.62p only
          6. A complaint has been made to customer care tele executive by the name of Mamata on 09 Oct 07 and we have received reference No 1838502.
          7. This indicates sheer laxity and inability of the so called executives to comprehend the matter.
          8. In the meantime I'am paying the rentals for nothing which tantamount to taking payment and not providing the services. This speaks very low of customer care reputation and service inefficiency of the service provider.
          9. In any case, they are taking money for the service to be provided and that also is not being adhered which is against corporate ethics.
          Aug 13, 2020

Bharti Airtel Ltd. — Outgoing Barred without Intimation.

I have two airtel connections out of which there is some amount outstanding in [protected] which I had intimated about settlement by 22nd Oct & also was agreed by Airtel.The outstanding amount also doesnt pertain to any usage of services.

Suddenly they have stopped outgoing facility in the present no [protected] wherein the payment has never been delayed.

This kind o[censored]ninformed stoppage of services has resulted in substantial loss to me.

Kindly advice what can be done mby us in this matter.

Hi my name is Neeraj and i m from ranchi.I use Airtel GPRS sevice at a monthly cost of Rs.250. My balance was Rs.384 on 9th october'07 but on 10th oct. when I checked my balance it was MINUS 30 rupees. how come I myself dont know. I havnt made any call during that period. Solve my query as soon as possible and credit my balance into my account otherwise i will complain it to TRAI.reply me at [protected]@gmail.com
            Aug 13, 2020

AirTel — Excess deduction of balance!

i lost my mobile its nos is [protected]

i want to shut it down for ever thank u

i have recharge my mobile no [protected] on 1 feb 2010 by Rs 333/- and next day it was deducted approx 300/- Rs why I don`t know if it will not cleared till 3 feb i will stop my 11 nos of Airtel service.

it is too urgent to resolve the problem otherwise...all the nos will be stoped

AirTel — EXCESS DEDUCTION

MY MOBILE NO: [protected] it have excess deduction made through during the call. It will be extra burden on my Pocket.

If i call less then a minute. the deduction made more then 2/- RS.
            My mobile no is [protected], all the money has been deducted @the rate of RSI 5 per message and very unfortunately all these unwanted bakwas. messages are being sent by none other than the prestigious company whose connection I am using.the great airtel . The only little request I can forward is that all my money should be refunded ASAP.

I am using my airtel No. for las 3 years, I have taken life time
              scheme for the same, earlier i was paying Rs. 45 per month to reduce my local call charges. one day i got masg that If i recharge my cell by Rs. 37 , My sms charges will 20 Paise per/sms, I have done that & my local call chages again increased.
              If company launhes new scheme, they should have inform to their customer that only one scheme will be applicale at a time.
              Now I would like to redeuce my local call & STD call charges.
              I[censored] have any running scheme, please let me know, otherwise i will take some other number.
              Aug 13, 2020

My mobile no. is [protected]. Validity will be expired on 24 sep. 2008.I have enough amount in my A/C. But My all the services have been debarred suddenly without assigning any reason or any information.
                Aug 13, 2020

Airtel Postpaid — No Coverage(Network issues)

This complaint regarding network coverage. I have been complaining to Airtel people for last six months that network coverage is bad in my home. Every time they have been saying will install system in home but till now never happened. But I don’t know how come they say they have connection...
                  area- 1484/1 vijay nagar chapper rampur jabalpur, near govt school chappar jabalpur(m.p).
                  my mobile no. [protected]...

Airtel Landline — NO CUSTOMER CARE (APPELLATE OFFICERS PHONE OUT OF SERVICE)

On every bill for landline, Airtel is providing name, e-mail address, telephone no and fax nos of executives whom one can forward complaints. I wanted to speek to Nodal Officer or Appelate officer but for the last 2 months I am unable to get these nos. The nos are [protected] and [protected]. Why Airtel is giving these nos when these are always out of service....

respected sir,
                  with due respect i beg to say that two days before i have sent a mail to [protected]@airtelindia.com regarding my postpaid connection that i want to deactivate this corporate postpaid connection but nobody do the needful. i would like to inform you that i have taken a postpaid connection of airtel under the plan of corporate cug-399 plan, now i am unable to afford so simply i want to deactivate my connection so please do the needful and deactivate my connection as soon as possible, for this kind of act i shall ever remain grateful to you.

thanking you
                  satyajit prasad prabhakar
                  c/o wipro ltd
                  kolkata
                  *connection - postapaid
                  *plan - corporate cug-399

I have not suscribed any airtel service but i every month rs.20/-
                    i talked to airtel customer care executive but all in vain first they said ring tone has activated on your Mobile but now they are saying that airtel hello tune sevice and missed you service has been activated. please deactive all the value added servies from my account .

Thanks & Regards
                    Shruti .
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    please take a action aginst complaint as soon as posible

This is about Airtel's unlimited plan for Rs 699 available in New Delhi. I just want to say that you guys are doing us too big a favor with this plan. I mean you are offering speeds up to 128 kbs for Rs. 699. Are you mad?? do you know that Idea mobile offers an unlimited plan for Rs. 5 a day with speeds upto 112 KBps. youre plan is almost 18 kbps FASTER than theirs. Are you sure youre not going into a loss with offering this to your consumers? I feel guilty about fleecing you gusy like this!. c'mon please please raise the price of this plan or decrease the speeds, this is like using Internet int the 25th century you guys are making me feel bad. seriously

Airtel / Corporate Connection — Denial of Right to Information

This is the final email I wrote to Airtel, please read on.......:

Dear Airtel,

This is with extreme dissatisfaction that I write to you. Last 2 weeks has been more than a nightmare for an Airtel loyal customer (having a Corporate Connection for the last 2 years).

Here is my case:
                        1. Took Airtel Corporate (IBM CUG Plan) connection in Pune (Number: [protected]).
                        • Charged Rs.250...

Airtel Prepaid — unnecessary debits

I want u to notice that i m having a prepaid connection from airtel with the number
                        [protected] nad every month there is a deduction of Rs 30 from my account for the ringtone khazana even though i m not subscribed to it.
                        Pls do the necessary action and remove the subscription and make refund if possible...

GRIEVANCE| GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL REQUEST.
                        Dear Sirs,
                        My mobile no. is [protected] in the Name of Pradeep Kumar de, Sector-4F , Bokaro Steel city, Jharkhand.I am working as ASST.ENERAL MANAGER, BOKARO STEEL PLANT.
                        I charged my Mobile with Rs. 2200/- on the Morning of 30/09/2007. However on same evening at 5-6 Pm. My Sim git deactivated without any message or calls. the same was told to your Bokaro franchise office , and they gave the plea that the form of me , might not have reached Patna, and they asked me to Fill up a new Set of Forms. The same was filled on 01/10/2007. But so far The sim has not been activated in spite of Contacting your Bokaro Office as well as Patna nodal Officer. Also i have spoken to your Customer care several Times. ,but withot any fail. No results are coming till date. I again spoke to customer care With MR. Sujit Kumar on 8/10/07, and he gave a Complain no.[protected]/ dtd 8/10/07. The disconnection is incurring heavy inconvenince to me. i have also requested Your Officer sri. VED PRAKASH AT Airtel Offuce Bokaro, but it has noyt yielded any positive results.

I request your goodselves to kindlty take immediate action for its restoration . The form no. which was again Signed is, having Serial no. F 447578 and submitted on 01/10/2007 at bokaro office.

WILL SOMEBODY LOOK UPON MY PROBLEMS.
                        P.K.DE, 4F,-Q.NO. 2068, BOKARO STEEL CITY ,JHARKHAND
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        My mobile no. is [protected]. I have taken pre-paid connection before some days with 1-year validity.My services (calls etc) have been debarred without no region. My address is-
                        Indrapuri ,Road-10 Q-51, Patna-24.
                        I am facing problem of very poor network last one month. When I talk Customer care they replied each time that your problem sovled in 72 hours.My area Address:- Dist- Auraiya po- pata-(U.P.)-pin no.-206241. Pl solve my problem very soon. My Mob no. is -[protected]

on[protected] & on[protected] on[protected] i took net on to my mobile no. [protected] but could not stay online for more than 3 to 5 minutes . refered matter to the 121 but it is not rectified till date. pl rectify the net problem at the earliest.to day also i am facing the same problem . i lost Rs. 75 & soft wares in the cell &in the system. i submitted request for activating 121 service to my mobile . but it is invain. pl. rectify the net problem in the vivek nagar area , hanamkonda @warangal dist.
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          i have same prob and not abale to send any SMS NOT MGS past from 6months and paying 99 each month

shame on airtel