Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 27, 2023
21918
31936

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel Website

1800 103 4444
1966

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 2687

I am rajashekar.p my mobile number is :[protected](andhara pradesh) i made a complaint on 04/09/2007 regarding the nil coverage problem at osmania university till now it is not solved ,please let me know how it can be solved by you it is ver y urgent for me .

i request you solve this problem and take a quick action on this matter

thanking you,
Aug 13, 2020
I M VERY SAD TO SAY THAT NETWORK OF YOUR CELL COMPANY IS VERY POOR IN OUR CITY ie. in Tehsil singrauli DISTT:SIDHI (M.P).WE GENERALLY USE AIRTEL FOR NET SERVICE ONLY N THAT SERVICE IS ALSO VERY POOR.NO ONE HEARS THE PROBLEM SO ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO HAVE SOME HIGHLIGHT ON MY REQUEST.
HI MY NAME IS SUJIT AND I AM LIVING NEAR BELURMATH.
BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT GETTING MY INCOMING CALLS
IN MY MOBILE PHONE DUE TO TOWER IS TOO BAD HERE.
HI MY NAME IS SUJIT AND I AM LIVING NEAR BELURMATH.
BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT GETTING MY INCOMING CALLS
IN MY MOBILE PHONE DUE TO TOWER IS TO BAD HERE
To Date: - /03/2008
AirTel
AirTel Gallery
Mumbai Sub: Change of Address.
The Concerning Person,

Iam The Consumer of Mobile No: - [protected] Since Four Years. Recently I Have Change My Residential From Mumbra To Versova Andheri {West}. Hence I Request You To Kindly Note My Previous Residential Address As Following.

Name – Moulvi Javed Iqbal
Address – Prakash Complex, B/Wing, Ground Floor,
Flat No – 01, Near Santosh Nagar, Mumbra
Dist Thane. Pin code – 400 612

Now I Have Shifted To Versova Andheri (West) Mumbai My New Address Is As Following:
Name – Moulvi Javed Iqbal
Address – Jangle House, Flat No 11, 2 nd Floor,
Near Khoja Lane, Versova Andheri (West)
Mumbai Pin Code – 400 061

I Request You To Change My Address of Versova And Please Kind Enough For The Correspondents Further.

ENCLOSING Xerox MOBILE – [protected]
E-Mail ID - [protected]@yahoo.com

? Ration Card
? Pan Card
? Motor Driving License
? Home Maintenance Receipt
? Birth Certificate

Yours Faithfully
Last Two year My sim plan is Talkmore 49. 12th may 2009 I request for Talk more Plan change .Now days. My plan is No change. i complaint customer care. no responsible. Every day every time i call me customer care. Any senior person no Responsible. Kindly request me My plan is changed. My Mobile Number[protected].

M.A.M

I am a ratilar of airtel vadafone & idea sir i have

airtel demo sim form alwar but my home dist

bharatpur so TM of bharatpur devendra sharam change

my demo [protected] but sir i work airtel all

rajasthan airtel is one and which sim change my sim

closed 3 days and 2 days my demo sim close and open

so i not use e-reacharge my lost per day 5000/- and

sir any ratilar use demo from alwar but devendra

not closed any demo please change my demo sim alwar

sir if you are not change my demo please close my

demo sim please help me

sachin computer
    nagar (bharatpur)
    sir i want demo sim
    how should i get plz give details...
    my mobile number is [protected]
    Please Solve My Demo Number-[protected] Validity And CallCost Problem.Please Once Call Me-[protected]

We would like to complaint that our Mobile no. [protected] International Roaming Faciltiy was activated on 2nd Nov, 2007 but today suddenly the intl. roaming facility has been deactivated. We would request you to kindly check this matter and let us know the reason for this deactivation of the mobile. If due to any pending bill payment then let us know the details to do the needful at the earliest.

Last payment made : Rs. 8,262.00 for the period 17th Aug-2007 to 16-SEp-2007.

Awaiting your reply at the earliest.

Celina Johnson
      Aug 13, 2020
      My landline number is[protected]. I wanted ISD activated for this number. Please treat this as urgent.
      dear sir
      we would like to complaint that our airterl mabile [protected] . the airtel sim is rejected.i request you sir to activate my sim .please i want know what is reason. please send detials

we arre awaiting your reply

regard
      ramayya

I have recharge Rs 333/- on 25th of Oct. Airtel has debited Rs 99/- against Cricket Plan which is not intimeted to me. Plz Recredit the amount in my account ASAP. My mobile number is [protected]

AirTel — billing ,unauthorized

every day 3 rupees deducted for charges for speedflirt which is not used by me or authorised for cutting. Please stop doing that. My mobile no: AP division [protected]

AirTel — unauthorized billing

I would like to draw your kind attention that in the ongoing period of time i.e March-April-2011, I have been charged unnecessarily for services which i did not subscribe.

I have complaint many times about this issue at Airtel customer care center. But not getting any satisfactory reply and instead they are avoiding my call.

I' am deeply suffering a lot as this is my personal number.

The services concerning the issue are as follows:
        1. Hello Tune service
        2. Tarot card reading
        3. friends chat service
        4. romance service
        5. airtel radio service

Kindly note the number regarding the issue is [protected].

I want to req you to please stop my no as i have just lost mu sim,n please let me know if some one has made any calls from that sim .i m with you for appox 3 years now .i[censored] can call me pls my no is [protected]
          n i[censored] can send a new sim to my house .i m in pune write know .
          pls reply to me .

my tel mo of delhi is [protected]
          my sim is blocked please send me my PUK number.
          hi i m darshan pls airtel puk number details

I want 2 know the details about my PUK no so plz give replay

I WANT MY PUK NUMBER DAMNIT !
          WHY IS THE SERVICE ALWAYS UNAVAILABLE ?
          I want puk no of my phone [protected] sim card no is[protected]
          my phone No. is [protected], my phone is blocked it is asking for the PUK No., how will i unlock this & imei no. is 899194/00/000623/677532, so that please give me PUK No. as early as possible.
          what should i do if my airtel sim card rejected
          my sim no.[protected], mobile no is [protected], puk code is being asked plz give me soon, its urgent!
          my phone no. is [protected] as it is asking for puk no. my sim no is[protected].plz give me as soon as my puk code on my email or [protected].its urgent!
          what should i do if my airtel sim card rejected
          PUK code of my airtel sim card-[protected]
          PUK code of my airtel sim card...
          my number is [protected]!
          i did not carry of my puk number
          my sim is blocked please send me my PUK number.
          [protected] ka puk no. please
          pls send me puk code for my airtel no.[protected]
          puk no. pls mob no. [protected]
          sir, i am prasad.. a few days ago my phone is blocked... and it is asking for puk number.. my phone number is [protected]... please send me my puk number...
          my sim is blocked please send me my PUK number.
          my sim is blocked please send me my PUK number.[protected]
          My sim is blocked please send me my PUK number
          My number is [protected].

I have an airtel SIM of Allahabad bearing No. [protected], which has unfortunately blocked and asking PUK number. I don't have the PUK of SIM No. GID-A[protected].

Please send PUK no. of aforesaid SIM at my e-mail id i.e. harish.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards.

Sincerely yours,

(Harish Kumar Khare)
          plz send me puk code for my airtel no.[protected]
          I Have a airtel sim of noida bearing no. [protected]. my sim is blocked plz send to my puk number plz
          need to know airtel pukcode number. my mobile no is [protected].soon needed plz

I obtained airtel connection on[protected] under 99 plane ; it offers local SMS RS.1/-, national Rs.2/- international Rs.3/- but it changed without notice on[protected] NOW international charge is Rs.5/- I contatacted the coustmer cafe they not give an answer for the same .,this kind of action is against the TRAI act. Now i wish to commplaint the trai.
            Aug 13, 2020

I am working at Muscat and frequently receiving SMS from AIrtel which is costing me much. Kindly stop sending SMS to my below No: [protected]

A.Susairaju

dear sir
              my self mr.m.s prakash. i wanted to complaint that i has leaved in 27/1.2nd main.4th cross.govindraj nagar.bangalore-560040.in this address i used airtel broad band connection with a land line for 2years now i shifted to no-313.6th main.1st stage.khb colony.basaveswar nagar. bangalore-560076. before 2 months,from onwards am asking to give a connection to this present address but no body responding clearly and with mannerlly i knew that my neighbour having a connection of airtel broadband.so i think it make easy to give connection through that junction box so please give a connection as early as possible.
              do the needfull
              thanking you
              yours rgds
              prakash.m.s.-[protected]
              no-313.6th main.1st stage.khb colony.basaveswar nagar.bangalore560076

Airtel — My neighbours Airtel Connection

My neighbour's Airtel landline Connection cables are coming in our site. Please shift the pipes to their site immediately since we are construction the compound.

Gurudatt B
              #946
              D Block
              Sahakara Nagar

AirTel — bill problems

hello sir,

my name is gyan parkash. i am using airtel network last five years. from my this last month i have already pay my all bills before the last date of submitting of bill.

but i am a very serious problems regarding of my bill. i have already given complaints of not receiving of bill on my E-mail id.

so from this region i have not pay my bill of the month of october 2008.

i hope that you now you will be take a serious action regarding of this.

thanking very much.

with regards.

gyan parkash.

Airtel Landline — Airtel landline billing problem

I am an airtel customer for last 5 years. I have paid every bill before due date. Last month I purchased wifi router by paying the complete amount of Rs 1795 to airtel. However still in the current month bill I have been charged the security deposit of Rs 1000 and the rental for router. I have lodged the complaint on 3rd of July, however till now the waiver has not been passed. Everyday I keep calling the customer care just to hear that the problem would be resolved. However till now I haven't heard from them.

Is there any way I can get the problem resolved?

Shashi
              we recently shifted our house to ganapathy the wiring and connection has been changed to our new address. but monthly bills are still being sent to our old address. though we reported the change of address its not been rectified yet. what should i do to change my address on record?

sir pls help me airtel company permanent disconnet my no([protected]) wid out any temperory disconnecting and said id nt clear sir i hope 4 a posive response plz took some action against this problm this no.is very important 4 me becoz i m already distribute this no. in my bussines crcle it creats a great loss or problm 4 me im ready 2 submit my ID prof again but i waana this no. at any cost i wil be very thankful 2 u plz contact me on this no.([protected])thans..,..,

dear sir
                  my name is arun am from uae i have one complaint for this airtel number [protected] this number every day my sisters mobile 4hrs to 10 hrs talking but my sister not talking this gay pls stop this .this is my request .other wise am complait to police ..i want a cousomer care number in kerala very argent am waiting for your infermation
                  thgs
                  arun
                  mobile ..[protected]
                  Dear sir/madam
                  I have recharged my mobile([protected]) on 08.11.07 with Rs-100, through ICICI net banking but still not got talk value.
                  Can you say what is the reason
                  My number is [protected] and AIR TEL can see my problem
                  Airtel offered me a postpaid sim on my landline basis. I have taken it 13 day ago on 8th Nov. 2007. Airtel executive given me a sim at my home and have taken all necessary document. but after 5 day on 13 Nov. 2007 I got an sms form airtel that my out going services going to stop due to negative response in address varification. I shocked that no one called from airtel that their executive coming for my address verification. After getting this sms I called to cust. care at 121. They told me that their executive see locked my home. I told them that I am doing job and in working days, I am not able to meet at my home. They told me that they will send their executive on Saturday on 17 Nov. 2007. I asked them that is my outgoing facility would be denied. They told me that they are not able to clear it. I requested that please don't stop outgoing till Saturday. They noted my request and told me to wait till Saturday. But on the same day in evening my outgoing stopped by airtel. I called cust. care again and told them about my prob. They told that they are unable to reactivate my outgoing services. I requested them to verify my address on Friday 16 Nov. 2007. They told that they would send their executive on Friday in morning till 11:00 AM. Next day I wait at my home till 11:00 AM but their executive did not come at my home. I called cust. care again and told them about my situation. They requested me to wait till Saturday 17 No. 2007. Again their executive did not come for address verification. I called cust. care so many time but they said to wait till 23 No. 2007 and said that they are not able to reactivate my outgoing call. I told them that your executive is not coming for verifying my address that why I would face problem. I told them that I can pay in advance or I can come at their airtel office in noida, but they said sorry there is not ant other way to resolve this prob. Noe today is 20 Nov. 2007 but still I am facing this problem. No one ready to solve my prob. Now they are telling that my bill would be generated on 24th Nov. 2007. My rental is 399 per month in which they are providing me 399 free talk value. But my out going services was stopped that's why cant use that talk value and I need to pay my bill also. Is it acceptable???????

Airtel — poor services and not to feedback

dear sir
                  i am prakash patil my cell no [protected]. i am going six moths to complain to the network give my by airtel but they dont solve it and only saying to as early as ur solving ur problem and date 14/05/08 am sending requested to gprs activation and mobile seeting but they dont give me seeting and gprs activation .
                  I called up 121 and spoke to the Customer Service Executive and told them to deactivate the background music on 13th May 2008.
                  They asked me to call on 543214, I called up and I was waiting for the instructions but it did not give any option for the deactivation. So, I called up again and told the same to one of the Customer Service Executive there. They told me that I have to dial the number followed by 5 for the deactivation even if it does'nt give the instruction. I did the same. After few minutes I received a message from message center [protected](121) saying that
                  (1)Thank you for contacting Airtel. Your request reference number is [protected].
                  (2)Thank you for contacting Airtel. Your request reference number is [protected].
                  (3)Thank you for contacting Airtel. Your request reference number is [protected].
                  (4)Thank you for contacting Airtel. Your request reference number is [protected].
                  I even called up and asked whether the background music has been deactivated, one of the CSR's said it has been deactivated.

But on 10th June 2008 again they have deducted 20 Rs from my balance for the background music (Sender:64611020, Message center: [protected]) . I called up on 121 and raised a complaint
                  saying that inspite of deactivating the background music 20 Rs has been deducted from my balance. They told me to call on 549214. As I didn't get any instruction for deactivation so I called up again they said on 13th June 2008 at 3:00PM it will be deactivated.
                  Request Reference Number: [protected] and [protected]
                  So, now I am worried that whether it will be deactivated or not. Please do help me ASAP.
                  There was a call from airtel requesting that if you are interested in news pakage please press 5. I immediatly swithched off my mobbile. To my srprise I immediatly called customer service and registerd my concer that I am not at all interested inthe pakage . I was told that as now we have already deducted Rs Ten from your account, however it wiill not be renewd .Till to day this pakage is stuked on my cell with the so called FEVICL. So to day after about two months when I again called the customer care number 121 and requested for stoppage of NEWS pakage I was asked to contact 543212. To my surprise I was connected to another pakage for backgroud music. However to my good luck in my account there was balance of only Rs 8 or so, therefore autmatically the conversation was diconnected. in the process I lost Rs.6/ as the call to the said numer was Rs.6/ per min. Is this the kind of service giving to the customer. My mobile Numer is [protected]. Will some look in to it.

a one motors — what your simcard not network

my mobile no. +[protected]
                  sim no.[protected]

is not be allowed home network

and company is out of services

i have purchased to himmanagar csc in gujarat state
                  My mobile number is [protected]. Littewhile ago I got a sms...
                  "You've been renewed for ( Alert, Alert ) subscription service on AirTel IVR. You've been charged Rs.15" from 64611015.

I never subscribed for alert message and I don't want to renew it further. I wanted to send a return message but everytime I sent, messages showing failed.

Please take this notice to calcel this subscription and return the charges.
                  DEAR AIRTEL ADMINISTRATION BOARD.,
                  WISH YOU ALL HAPPY RUNNING DAY AND RIGHT ROYAL SUNNY BRIGHT FATE FULL TOMORROWS.IAM HERE BY SUGGESTING THAT
                  PLEASE INTRODUCE FROM GPRS SERVICES THE DIRECT TELE CAST OF SRI LORD VENKATESWARA POOJAS 24/7 TIME SHEDULE FROM THIRUPATI IN AIRTEL SERVICES FOR VIEWERS BENIFIT THOUGHOUT GLOBE.IT MAY REDUCE RUSH AT THIRUMALA IN FUTURE COMING DAYS BY SEEING LORD VENKATESHA AT HAND CELL.
                  SINCERLY.,
                  HVSRC SHARMA.BE C.ENGG.,
                  4-2/1., VIKASNAGER COLONY., E SEVA BHAVAN., DELSUKNAGER.,
                  HYDERABAD-60., ANDHRA PRADESH., INDIA-500060.
                  CELL NO;[protected].
                  Hi my name is Vijay as written above.
                  I have a problem with the service being provided...
                  Without anything, jumaani prediction is being activated on my number i.e [protected]...due to which I am facing problem with my prepaid balance, as continuously the balance of Rs. 10/- is being deducted after every sms received.
                  Please stop sending any of these kind of sms in which a Poor customer faces the problem with low balance.
                  Hope this won't happen in future...

Please do the need ful as soon as possible
                  same type of problem i am faching from Air tel They introduce without any request toring tone club and detect every month 30 Rs and after lot of request to coprrection but not getting any responce from airtel

SIM prepaid Complaints — QURAN ALERTS-REG

SIM prepaid Complaints - QURAN ALERTS-REG
                  Review all SIM prepaid complaints
                  SIM prepaid
                  Posted:[protected] by Krishna [send email]
                  QURAN ALERTS-REG
                  hello, Mr/Mrs. Voda OWNER and board of directors
                  MY NUMBER IS [protected]
                  You are telling that yours is an international company serving more than 25 countries. Yes it is true that with your easy money like sending quran alerts, wedding alerts etc., i.e, (without using our mobile) the money balance has gone to negative balance. We tried three times, and your customer care well trained cheating fellows speaks very nicely that it is your mistake. You might have activated quran alerts. This is untolerable advantage and easy money of VODAFONE. You have done the same mistake to 150 people in only Srikakulam (A.P).

But you should remember customer is god. What Gandhi says. cheating customers is cheating yourself. And within a few span time your company will definitely go to doll drums.

Vodafone will become another TITANIC ship.

My prepaid mobile number is [protected] (Mumbai). I received a call from[protected] saying that he is receiving missed calls from my mobile. I dont know how this could be possible, as I did not made any calls from my mobile to his number because I dont know who the person is and his telephone number. But he is torcturing me that I am making missed call. I request you to look into this problem and do the needful. Thanks.
                  I have erecharge by mobile-[protected] on 1st nov., 48 hours gone but still not get talktime
                  u always cheated the prepaid customers like monthly free service. bcoz u offer the pack validity 30 days. but during festival time u r charge 50 paise. this is like begger action. mm mm enjoy begger(airtel) service.

i[censored] wnat some more amount just steal prepaid customer's balances through some more ways.

RANA TALUKDAR — TEXTBASEDSERVICE DEACTIVATION

I AM RANA TALUKDAR I WANT TO DEACTIVATE THE FUNZONE(TEXTBASEDSERVICE) IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I DONT HAVE GPRS/INTERNET SERVICE IN MY MOBILE PHONE AND I USE NOKIA 1600 HANDSET.

HENCE I REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE DEACTIVATE THIS SERVICE NOW.BEFORE I LOST RS 20 WITHUOT GETTING ANY SERVICE FORM IGMOBI.COM. MY CELLNUMBER IS [protected] .also please return my Rs 20 if posiible.
                  I have been charged Rs. 60/- by Airtel's funzone thing; I have spoken to the Airtel customer care - on the first day they said that they'ld refund the money - but next day onwards they have been redirecting my call to a machine and then disconnecting it.

I have written to the Nodal office about this, but no response from them either.

It's such a shame that a company as big Airtel needs to steal money from its customer's accounts in order to sustain its business.

- Sondhi Chakraborty

- Sondhi Chakraborty
                  dear sir i complained many times that my money has been lost 2 times Rs 10 each it means that rs20 is lost but no body is listen in custmer care one time ms mamta told me that ki app ki kisi karan money cut gayi hai to ham app ko wo return karrahey hai but after few miniutes she cou me my money again after that no body can listen my complaint
                  so I request you to plz return my money or call meon my mobile no [protected]which i satisfy
                  reply my letter as early as possible other wise i go to media [protected]@moneycontroll.com

thanks

bashir khan
                  sir
                  i have been trying to activate the GPRS service on my mobile for last 4 day that is from 30 jan 2009 to 2 feb 2009.but every time i tell the customer care executive to send me the settings for my handset i never get them.i tried by sending messages to 511 and now even if i call the customer care when i press the button to speak to customer executive they ask me to send an message to airtel and i am unanble to speak to any customer executive and unable to know if my gprs service is activated and then you people will deduct Rs 15 from my prepaid account.

SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

Vodafone — Kuran Alerts

Good evening.

I want to close kuran allerts in my cellphone.My phone No. is [protected].

Santosh.
                  I am rana talukdar can not make any connection with customer care executive for after 28th of january 2009.My number is [protected].
                  one and half months ago i got a call from Airtel to convert my postpaid airtel sim which i have been using since last one year and 6 mnths o airtel pre-paid.so I agreed and one of the executive came from pune wega centre named as prakash to take my documents and amunt, i handed him my documents and Rs.250. 1 months passed but my sim d'nt got activated. and later on i contacted to airtel centre then they step out to take the responsibilty. then i directly went to manager of sales and handed over the documents directly to him, after 2 weeks i again contacted him then he was not there and i met another person and again handed over my documents to him... but as same no response... my sim is not yet activated... adn no call... this is the service provided by Airtel. which we can say the worst service... i am very old customer of airtel and using tthis sim from last one and half year. nw i am plannig tto switch my no... coz i came to know that they are not customer oriented, , , , , , , , , , , they are profit oriented... my no. is [protected]
                  Vide transaction descriptionBIL/[protected]/0113/[protected]/91993, my account was debited for Rs120 towards prepaid mobile recharge. However no call amount has been has been transferred.Please look into it. Date & time of the transaction 11PM/16/03/2009 Please look into it.

NK Gupta
                  Friends,

Do you know one fact? Airtel is returning the deposit amount which we are paying. It promises that within 45 days of account termination, deposit amount cheque will sent your communication address. It never happens. I lost Rs. 500 and my cousin lost Rs. 300.

I disconnected 3.5 months back and wrote minimum 40 emails. Airtel is giving some answer to me like
                  1. We have already reversed your deposit amount in May-2008 month's bill [I took connection only in May 2008].
                  2. You have terminated on Nov-2008 and got your money back [I was using my connectio till 1-Dec-2008]
                  3. You are not postpaid customer [I was post paid customer and I have bills to prove that]

Like this I am getting n number of different lies, when I email them. When I call the customercare they are not able to answer and they simply disconnect. I went to the Airtel office and they say that they are not able to trace my query. I lost my hope on Airtel.

Just to advise you that for Rs. 500, Airtel is saying this much lies. Do not believe Airtel.

I have applied for the new broadband connection on 14-april 2009 with deposite of initial security amount and installation charges. Sales executive promise for connection with in one day but only initial wiring is done in next day. After that I have contacted regularly to sales guy and his manager, But not getting the proper feedback. Daily they commit for the connection will be ready in same day, But end of day, commitment goes for next day.

Yesterday, I contacted to Customer care, Who also commit to start the connection with in 24 hrs. But after 24 day Customer care told that their service date is 6 working day which will be completed tomorrow.

If Airtel provides the connection in 6 days why sales executive commit for one or two days. They take the cash in advance and after that does not care for the customer.

Arun Aggarwal
                  Hi I am Rajani from Trivandrum. There is an Airtel number [protected] from which sometimes calls come with different offers. Today, when the call came, it was recitation of the Quran. I am a Hindu and I am not interested in things like these. Since when has Airtel started proselytization tactics like these. This is sheer misusing of my number. This cannot be allowed in this country. Do we live in a Taliban controlled country? Calling back on this number, a recorded message that this number does not exist is heard. The next time any call comes from this number, I am going to record it and go to the police and register an FIR against Airtel. Please stop these types of things.
                  TO
                  EFFECTS
                  282, SATYA NIKETAN NEW DELHI 110021
                  PHONE NO.[protected], 24122682
                  E-MAIL : [protected]@AIRTEL.IN

As per the instructions from my boss

Sr. General Manager Legal & Company Secretary
                  of HERO HONDA MOTORS LIMITED, NEW DELHI

He wanted his AIRTEL NUMBER changed from POSTPAID TO PREPAID for that job :

Few days back Airtel Number [protected] wanted to change to prepaid.

I enquired from your office and I was given two forms and asked me to submit alongwith address proof.

after a couple of days when I submitted to same. I was told to get the address proof self attested by the user.

on the next day I submitted the same. Then I was told to pay the dues against Rs.119/- I paid Rs.120/- vide your Receipt No.[protected] dated 08/06/2009

and issued a sim card with the instructions that the user can simply replace this card and I have to do nothing.

when it is not working I again visited your shop and I was told to get the top-up card. Inspite of that it is not working then now I been told to get the validity card

first, then it will work.

or otherwise I can bring that card to their office for doing the same.

YOU THIS ACTION HAS NOT ONLY DISREGARD MY WORK BUT ALSO MADE A BAD REPUTATION OF YOUR DEALERSHIP AND ALSO AIRTEL

YOUR THIS ACTION MADE A SIMPLE JOB AS A COMPLICATED ONE.

I AND MY BOSS IS DIS-SATISFIED FROM YOU.
                  The worst customer care service and no netwrk in akola city. I am using airtell from the last 6 years but finally i surrenderd my number bcoz of network problem in akola city and worst customer care service. Recently I purchased new card of Idea . Every time I got such answers from customer care "Sir my system id down". Schems are good but airtell thinks customers are beggers they dnt give gud service at all./ SHAME ON YOUR SERVICE.
                  MY sms service was not working from 1 month when ever i send sms it remain in outbox but it do not deliver to the person whom i have destined to. when i called to customer executive they just pic the phone but do not reply i.e., they keep the phone down but do not talk to me and i can here there voice they were talking with other persons there and havin fun, talking crap with each other. I called 5 times and they did not respond me on date 1-8-09 at between 12:10 to 12:50 am.
                  i am very dis-appointed with this kind of service and i am thinking of going to consumer forum to complain about this because of deficiency in service on part of service provider.

Dheeraj Aseri
                  Jodhpur
                  I am getting unwanted messages fro airtel from 543216 and 9999 numbers coating (chat with your new friends) they are really disturbing my work and my mobile space also filled with that messages. please. even i did not subscribed for that. please avoid sending such messages
                  my mobile number is [protected].
                  Dear, Really I tell you the truth your service quality is reducing day by day, The result is losing the customer and you not going to be no one in another one year if you are continuing the same process...

Kindly request you without activating any thing your self detecting money from from balance is it not right way to do the buisness, , , ,

I hate your service

I plan to change network.

Entirely agree that Airtel staff is unhelpful, rude and poorly informed. I have a lifetime connection [protected] with roaming taken in Jaipur. Currently on a visit to NOIDA I had wanted to top up my account. However I was curtly informed by one Mr Rishi of Airtel Office Sector 25 NOIDA office that it cannot be done here as he was not aware of the schemes running in Rajasthan and there was no way they could be found out..Does this imply that every time a top up is needed one must travel back to place of registration? I was asked to pay Rs 100 which I did but there was no addition to the talk time. May be portability of numbers will make Air tel bring about improvements in Airtel services for those who chose to stay on with them..
                  i just took the 340 sms plan for my airtel prepaid no.

please let me know how can i check how many SMSs are left. or how to check how many SMSs i have sent during the use of this plan.
                  my nom. is [protected] my airtel one std no. not connect but other relience phone connect this std num. and land num. recv. call airtel num. 15 days ago same problem face then i requested ur customer care one hour problem solve
                  but sir why i face many time problem airtel num.
                  i requested ur customer care my request no. is [protected] this request no. last nigth.
                  so i want immediate solve my problem ...i am not happy with airtel
                  sir.
                  my airtel no. is [protected] my airtel no. not connect one std landline no.
                  that problem i face 15 days ago same problem land phone is ok becoz when i call relience ph land ph is ok so problem is airtel end
                  i requested customer care refrence num. is [protected] ur executiv tell problem solve 48 hours
                  so i want immidiate solve my problem i face many problem but sir i am not happy with airtel ...
                  dilip kumar singh

DEAR SIR,
                  MY NUM. IS [protected] MY AIRTEL NO ONLEY ONE STD LAND LINE NUMBER NOT CONNECT I COMPLAIN UR CUTOMER CARE REQUEST IS [protected] & SECOND REQUEST IS [protected] PLS. IMMEIDATE CONNECT MY NUMBER AND SOLVE MY PROBLE THIS PROBLEM FACE SECOND TIME
                  LAND PHONE IS OK I CALL OTHER RELIENCE PH AND LAND PH CALL REC MY AIRTEL NUM

IF NOT CLEAR MY PROBLM I CHAGE THE AIRTEL SIM. AND CLAIM THE CURT

DILIP KUMAR SINGH
                  Please stop matrimony service from my phone. or give me idea how to stop matrimony service.
                  Sachin.
                  my number is [protected]
                  Dr sir.
                  this is the problems arries last few days in dabhel industrial co opp.soc.plot no:178/1, 185/2 Dabhel nani Daman, we are not found network coverage inour office few days ago ancor company was burn this was the time our network problems aries.
                  kindly solve this problems and take necessory action.this prblem is not mine all are suffer who are used Airtel connection.

Your faithfully

Binayak Anand
                  mob:[protected]
                  Hi. i'm Runi from Delhi. Unfortunately I had taken Airtel broadband connection in 2008.Everything was going fine until i applied for disconnection of broadband services. I had applied for discoonection in Oct 09 and they had promised that by 4th Nov the same would be done. However, till December end no action had been taken. Every time i would call up airtel, they would give me some reference id and would tell me to wait for 1 week.Finally in Jan, the Airtel guys woke up and disconnected my connection. Now when i'm asking for the refund of security deposit, they are saying that the same has been adjusted in my first bill. And when i ask for the bill copy, the answer i get is "We cannot provide the bill copy".Moreover the airtel representatives with whom i've had an interaction dont even know how to talk properly...

All i can say is that guys please do not go in for Airtel broadband services or any other services being provided by them. Airtel is only a profit oriented organisation and not customer oriented...
                  My name is jayachandran. My airtel chennai number [protected]. For the past few months i am not using the number since i was in bangalore, but i have the valitidy upto 2011.
                  When i called from the bangalore the chennai customer care is not responsing me (not picking up) then through my friends i called the customer care they told that number roll back now that number was given to the new customer.
                  Now my question is how come without intimating me you can do this. I was using this number for past 4 years that do my validity was not over. This not fare at all still my validity of 1 year is available.
                  Can u answer me this through Email or to this [protected].
                  Response me for this either ways i need that number. Any possibility to get back the same number.
                  Response me.

I'm a user of airtel datacard since April, 2010. My number is [protected]. Since the past two months, the validity of the promo is getting over at least a min. of 4 days before the scheduled time.Every month i have to recharge my account at least four days before the scheduled time. It is a waste of money since the validity is of 30 days. I'v called the customer care and i have recieved ridiculous gesture. None of your employees have been given proper training, about which i'm extremely sorry that in a people's company as yours you are not able to satisfy your customers . Why weren't they able to help even after keeping me on hold for several minutes? I demand quick service, else i'll be forced to quit airtel service.
                  airtel is one of the best service provider when compare to other networks.
                  i am using airtel [protected] for past 3 years ...
                  i dont have any issues

AIRTEL IS THE BEST...

KNOW HOW TO USE BEST SERVICE PROVIDERS OPTIONS..

SHYAMPRASAD --------[protected] (VIZAG/HYD)
                  hello,
                  sir/madam,
                  Iam vinod kumar from andhra pradhesh.i have been staying in new delhi from one and half month... i have purchased new airtel sim on 5th oct 2010 no is [protected] and submited my voter id photo copy and given my present work office address. from 20th onwards incoming and out gng has been barred to my no...again i have submited my photo copy in airtel office ( sager pur) on 23rd of this month, still it is not working...in that office the employees are not responding about this issue...

iam feeling very bad on this issue please provide the service to that no because i have given that number to my company plz im reqesting u that plz plz connect the service as early as possible.

thanking you sir,
                  i loved to be a customer of AIRTEL...
                  Hi I am Narayana Reddy and my mobile number is [protected].i am using LG p500 modle mobile i want to active mms setting, i have called to customer care but they said to call there technical team. I have call the number(12118) which they have provided to me, but no one is responding to my call although i have waited 30mins in call just i have getting a song. and then i have call to gprs setting team and asked to connect superviser he is also not responding for me although i have waited for 15min in a call. this is only network which is very careless about the customers which i have seen.i thing this network people work only on daytime not at night time because i called them on 1/05/2011 12:30am to 1:30Am
                  I have your connection with broadband of airtel landline..
                  And My internet speed is coming very slow from a curse of time And i have tried to call your customer care number but I didnt get any response from their because all the customer care excuetives are busy I never able to talk to any customer care excuetive and I have mail to you several times but I am also not satisfied with that also...
                  So tell what should I do..???

My Name - Yaman
                  My airtel landline no. 47060205
                  My own mobile no. 91-[protected]
                  dear sirs,
                  yesterday i recharged for an std number of airtel bihar i recharged for amount of 777 but i claimed for wrong recharge of that i didn't get any refund of amount to my account. .
                  they frauded me by calling me from airtel customer care and cheated me through . .
                  i messaged to 635 for wrong recharge complaint to solve. . but i didn't got any satisfying answers from customer care r airtel service . .
                  that frauds numbers are [protected] bihar jarkhand airtel (rs-777), [protected] bihar jarkhand, they got recharged but im suffering from loss of rs.777 please take actions on these numbers . .
                  and your services to dealers and customers
                  This is Shekhar Suman i have applied for a new broadband connection my reference no is "[protected]" i have fill the form and paid cash on 13th may 2011. My CEF No: TBLR 242491. I have got a call on 17th May for installation from [protected] but after that when i called it was switched off, then agin i got a call from [protected] for confirmation. He was saying my modem is on but my waring itself has not been done. then i have call costumer care for complain here is some complain no "46272366" "46560304" every time i was gating my problem will be solved in 24 hours but still i have not got any solution.

Can you plz solve my issue or else return back my money. Not to good to say this but now airtel service become bad.
                  dear sir/madam
                  i had complaint you about net service..my reference number is CBDMO[protected].. pls tell when my proccesing request will get over...
                  Hi Iam Siva from Chennai. My numer is [protected] 7/6/2012 i have recharged with 30rs after 10min if found that my balance is 8.. No service is activated... Airtel is an waste network in the world comaedy pice are in customer care to make people fool. Airtelbeggers begged Money form a Poor man... now iam going to change sim so plz dont buy and use airtel sim... 1000brilliant engineers hardwork and made a beggars fool network...
                  helo sir
                  my wife sent 1sms to me this morning but it cut rs.5, what is the reason its only local no that also airtel to airtel no only. we call customer care but they are not able to ans and they its international nos realy this is rediculos
                  frustating & poor customer care services of Airtel. my no. [protected]. 3G plan activated 3 days ago. cannot access internet. after complaining to nodal office, my outgoing calls are also barred. complain ref no: [protected], [protected], [protected]
                  My Name is Praveen & My Mobile Number is [protected].Airtel Customer care is very bad to car ring.i recharged my mobile in Airtel Online, i lose my 200Rs/-.
                  My mobile number is [protected] at Delhi.I am a senior citizen.This number is DND for all types of sales promotion type messages. I have been getting sales promotion SMS from from various developers and property dealers/agents. I had complained at least ten times by forwarding the SMS alongwith the date and phone numbers from where these were received to 1909 but no action was take.Every time I used to get a message that a Request number will be sent to me in 24 hrs. but no such number was received. Later on I talked to Complaint No.1909 and they said that they can not stop these messages and I need to talk to these people only for stopping to send such messages which probably will result in more gain to the service providers. I was told that they can stop their own sales promotion messsages and not of others.On my insistence the representative on 1909 registered my my complaaint and the complaanit Ref. number is CDREG[protected] of 6th Dec. at 16.26 hrs. Even now daily I am getting such messages. Will Airtel or someone concerned let me know why these SMS have not been stopped and what action has been taken on my compaints.

Swroop Mathur
                  Hello All,

I am using my airtel sim from past 8 years for 3 years I have used pre-paid and then i converted it to postpaid thing that airtel service is good compare to others.
                  Starting on postpaid sim when i took there no issue or problems, but after two month they were increasing my bill like 2000rs or 3000 rs without talking more also and my plan was 299 where i was having 12hrs free talking time, this issue i face for two times whn rasied the case in customer care regarding the bill they where teling that it was my mistkae then i told them to handover this case to many senior manger then after that they issued reslove my issue that sorry sir it was our end mistake.
                  How these airtel people issued to is they used activity any service without my permission such kind things they are doing.
                  now agian have faced one issue of changing my res address from old address to current address... see below ans what they had told of my questions..
                  1.i requested them that i need to change my just res address.?
                  Ans: they told that E-stamp off 100 rs rental aggrenment which i am having that is not valid for airtel people, they need licence or voter id or i need to create one more rental aggrenment of 100 or 50rs itseems.

when i went to ICICI bank to change my address I asked them that i am e-stamp rental aggrenment is this vaild in ur bank.
                  then bank manger replyed saying that why this que sir, just u r changing the address it more then enough and more for any loan or anyother perpouse now a days all are asking e-stamp aggrenment itself. then i told to bank manager that airtel people where telling that this not valid to change the address, listening my answer ICICI bank mangaer started laughing on airtel company saying that when govt and central govt and in privite sectors now a days the are tacking or perfering e-stamp bond aggrenment then what this aritel people are .

Then to check i went to vodfone office and asked them e-stamp aggrenment is enough for address proff he told me that this more then enough sir.

reading all these thing here we will get to know that how bad serveice they are having with them..

Note: even i though that airtel serverice is good so i perfered in my entire family to take airtel sim it was my misatake... however i have raised concern with aritel people with regards, res address change if this not going to happen or no +ve ans then it sure i am going for vodfone and even i make sure that how many people in my family using airtel sim i tel them also to disconnect. because already vodofone people are offering me good serveice on postpaid and i belive as well becuse my frnd used to also use airtel bt when they did such stuipd things then he migrated to vodofe frm past 1 year and till now he never had such issue with vodofnce service pre-paid i do not know but postpaid i know .

Justing changing the address these airtel people are doing this show off means, it realy feel guilty on airtel people.
                  prashant Pattekar
                  I have applied for a prepaid number on 21st Jan. The number is [protected].
                  The SIM has not yet been activated. I have complained on 24th, reference number is PR[protected].
                  The SMS I got says that you will revert in 2 working days which hasn't happened.
                  Please revert as to what is the issue.

Regards, Nikita Jain
                  Hi, I was using airtel postpaid data card till may 2014.Data card number [protected]My monthly rental was 449/- for unlimited data usage. After may month my device stopped working as I had not payed the bill amount. There were no bills send to me by post or mail. But in the month of October Bharti airtel telecom group has sent me a legal notice. The people from airtel started calling to pay an amount if 1761/- immediately but I was not receiving bills and amount pending was only 449/- .These people have used abusive language, mentally harassed me, They used to call me at odd timings of the day. Their contact numbers are [protected] and [protected]. To surprise us all, these people are still working for airtel. I have discussed with Tabia, Sanjay kumar, Monalisa and Arjun Gupta that I will make the payment by 8 January 2015. It was also discussed that I need to pay the amount 1541 as there was some discrepancy in their billing and the amount of 1000 INR would me adjusted in my airtel dish TV connection. But this has not been done . (I have a mail from appellate from airtel regarding this).But today on 6 January 2015 I have got a call fro Lokesh Bhatia he is the assistant of Rajeev Saxena of Delhi session court. These people have told me that a case have been filed against me .But again to surprise us all, when I asked for the case number or FIR number, they were unable to provide me the details. So this is a case of Fraud, cheating, mental harassment, and a case of fake calls from advocate Lokesh bhatia who sits in chamber 135, session court Delhi.I have all the supporting mails regarding this case. If needed I can provide you the mails as well. Request you to please assist me in getting justice for this.Regards, Nikita Jain
                  Airtel has worst service signal and net providing also and unused balance also deducted without any reason and intimation .. so I request to all don't go for Airtel w/orrest network service
                  Airtel thefting money from.middle class customer dont go for this service..service also very bad..
                  Dear sir

my airtel no [protected] parched 12th nov 2014 at that time GPRS service very poor and i compliant to customer care but not resolutions my airtel GPRS.
                  please see my complaint and resolution

Very Very Very bad services even more then...

SINCE TWO YEARS IAM USING AIRTEL POSTPAID BEARING NO [protected]. RECENTLY I HAD PAID MY AIRTEL BILL OF AMOUNT Rs.1068/- ON 7-10-07 AND TILL DATE 1-11-07 IT HAS NOT ACIVATED THROUGH E-SEVA, ALL THOUGH THE E-SEVA IS ON LINE. SINCE 7-10-07 IAM INFORMING THE CALL CENTER REGARDING THIS ISSUE, BUT THEY ARE NOT TAKING ANY CARE AND THEY ARE TELLING THAT THE PROCESS IS GOING ON. "PRESENTLY THEY HAD CANCELLED MY OUTGOING ON 1-11-07 AND AFTER CONTACTING AGAIN TO UR CALL CENTER AT HYDERABAD THEY ARE TELLING THAT U HAVENT PAID UR BILL AND WHEN I HAD CONFIRMED ABOUT THIS ISSUE THEY ARE TELLING THAT IT IS THE PROBLEM OF ACCOUNTS DEPT. AFTER MY REQUEST THEY HAD POVIDED ME OUT GOING CALLS . NOW HOW CAN THE COUSTOMER KNOWS WHOSE PROBLEM IS THAT WE WONT HAVE ANY NUNBER TO TALK WITH ACCOUNTS DEPT. WE HAVE ONLY THE NO OF CUSTOMER CARE. PAID THROUGH eSEVA AT KURNOOL . (ANDHRAPRADESH). THE E-SEVA No.( KNMN[protected]. FOR THIS ISSUE A COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RAISED AT UR CALL CENTER AT HYD NO.14211729. PLZ MAKE IT CLEAR
                    Dear Sir

My Family Used your Airtel Number in Gaya (Bihar) almost in my family numbers used more than 4 numbers but there is one number in my family when ever they give miss to my relative who are in Kuwait, your company detected money form this number.Its not one time happen this thing more than 10 times happen same things.what is going on and why????????? Ever we call to your customer center they people not talklynicely .Why I don't know.

so,please see all thing under with the senior management.I always thanks for this favour.

With regard
                    Md.Harish Khan
                    Since my mobile has been lost on 29th November,2007 having a prepaid connection No.[protected] .

Kindly block my mobile no [protected] & issue me sim card with same mobile no.

regards
                    Navnathe sathe
                    27843040 / 49
                    Kindly block my mobile no [protected] & issue me sim card with same mobile no.

regards
                    Navnathe sathe
                    27843040 / 49

prepaid connetion in the name of PAVAN KUMAR KAUSHIK was taken from AIR TEL with number [protected] from AMITY UNIVERSITY NOIDA from PCO in girls hostel for my daughter studying in this university , yesterday it was stolen by some one in the class room .
                    i would like to request you that please block this number [protected] so that one cant misuse it .
                    Thanking you,
                    yours truly,
                    PAVAN KUMAR KAUSHIK
                    B1/40 KSFL NAGAR
                    PIPROLA
                    SHAHJAHANPUR(UP)
                    It is pitty that I have not received any response to my clomplaint posted on this column 2 days back. What a service, you hav e, you do not bother to hear and remove the grievances of your valued customers. May be it is difficult for the firm to survive in this fashion long. Perhaps such a reputed firm may sink if they continue to employ such people who do not bother for the esteemed customers because whom it grows strength by strength. I will seldom wait for any more. I am taking up the matter with the Telephone Regulatory Tribunal, New Delhi.
                    I have recharge a voucher of Rs299 to activate my mobile office 0n 13.12.07 at 9.50AM, yet my mobile office is not acctivated in my mobile.
                    I am not able to use my Internet

Mob:[protected]
                    sir ,
                    My hello tunes by default change and also balance -10 rs ,
                    a have alraedy complaint in customer care but no respone ,they always tat next 24 hours and till now 96 hours has gone but no response ..
                    they give my request no three times ,,[protected] ,[protected],[protected] ,

Mobile no -[protected]
                    i'm very upset with your bad services
                    dear sir. from your custumer we are facing so many problems. that number is [protected] so please consider my complant and take action on that number
                    I deposited Rs 5750/ as international roaming deposite on19/12/2007 at the Bistupur , Jamshdpur, Jharkhand airtel main office (accnt i/d[protected] with the assurance that i will get back the money after i return from my foreign tour. For your information I came back from Singapore to Jamshedpur on 12th January 2008.But till date I have not receive my money with repeated complaints to Jamshedpur main office. Please help othrwise thematter will proceed to some higher level.
                    i have been using the gprs service for past one year but on 27 nov 2008 my service was terminated for gprs and on 2nd dec 2008 a monthly rental of Rs 249/- was deducted from my account but today is 11 dec 2008 and i am not able to connet my gprs also my customer care no is not working and if i call from other airtel mobile they simply refuse do any thing what shall i do shall i call the consumer court for the same?. answer me the same.
                    i am holding Airtel Prepaid, ( [protected] ) i want the detail list of the incoming and out going calls and also the incoming and outgoing messages.
                    If you kindly send me the same on my above email account, i wil be thank ful.
                    thankQ

My mobile number: +91 [protected]

In Dec’08 I have putted one booster back rupees 60 for SMS. So SMS is free, But Last 25th & 31st Dec’08 and 1st Jan’09 they were charged each SMS. So I’m totally upset because of your worst service.

Kindly send me clear and valuable information, why you charged each sms on above mentioned date. If you not send means they I can go for next steps, ……..

Mathialagan I

My number is +91 [protected]

All my family members are useing airtel connection but since last few weeks i m facing problem in GPRS connection i called the customer care people regarding that but did not get any benifit about it. Still now i did not get the service of GPRS for airtel live. Please do the needfull and in form me on my mobile or by above e-mail.

I will be really thankfull if you do the needfull as soon as possible.

Airtel Prepaid — HARASING CUSTOMER

I Abhaya kumar das having no [protected] ,balance on my sim 307 RS.AIRTELdisconect my no without any info on 24 nov 09.121and198 service also stop. cust care did not respond to my complain.saying your docu has not reached, your sig mismatch, AS IF AILTEL HAVE MY FINGER PRINT AND DIGITAL SIGN to say like this. i am requesting CEO Mr SUNIL MITTAL to look into all complain. or change COMPANY NAME ,NOTELL.your shre price falling day by day. today 282.IF your service will like this your company will be delisted from market. if you are not activate my no ,pay back rs 307. i will through your SIM ,take other connection. This is only harrashment to consumer.
                    MY CELL BALANCE NO [protected] Rs. 113/- NOW BAL Rs. 04/- I HAVE CANCELLED ALL SERVICE ACTIVATED MASSESED RECEIVED DEACTIVATED. AFTER SOME MINUTES COMEING SMS THANKS USING THE HOLLO TUNE ACTIVATED & CHARGES DEACTIVATED
                    I SUGGEST ALL AIRTEL USERS... donot use postpaid simcards... if overcharged JUST REFUSE to pay and get out of the scheme... refrain from POSTPAID CARDS. Go in for prepaid i[censored] are in love with AIRTEL... warn them at 198 to discontinue all other promotional services, hello tunes, unwanted SMS, ... u will save yrselves from their shouting, screeming voices...

WAH, WAH Airtel

Dear readers by going through my the matter you will under stand my agony and thtas why I have named it as WAH, WAH Airtel
                      Thank you once again for harassing me. But it’s all accepted from you. I would like Airtel. On 23rd of October I left for New Delhi and the moment I crossed Punjab Border I came to know that my mobile was out of coverage and had to suffer great physical harassment and mental agony and also loss to profession (please go through the mails highlighted below).
                      I again had to go to New Delhi on 1st Nov 2007 and before boarding the train for Delhi I called the customer care number @ 121 and told that my I shouldn’t having any roaming problem this time, on which I was assured that my number was having roaming facility. I was also explained the tariff plan. And this time too after crossing Punjab border I found no tower signal on my mobile, I then tried for searing it through manual setting , I took out the sim card again tried to find network on manual setting, I even asked a fellow passenger to allow me to put SIM inti his mobile and see if the network was coming on his mobile, but all in vain. I then requested a co passenger (Mr. Hardev Singh Bansil) to lend his mobile to me so I could send SMS message, for helping me, I sent a message to[protected] from Mr. Hardev Singh Bansil’s mobile and asked to contact Airtel. Next morning a call was made on 121 from [protected] and it was assured by Airtel that the roaming would be activated by 6 pm on the same date but Wah Wah as its Airetl always causing problem nothing was done. I also called the follwing numbers [protected], [protected],[protected], to contact Airtel but wah wah Airtel nothing was done. Because 0f you not only me but many people had to suffer they are Mrs. Mehak Anand [protected], Mr Atal Kapoor +[protected], Mr. Mr Navjot +[protected] and many more people whose list I can give and will give you when required.
                      Now, Please by considering my previous mail and the present one tell me what action should be taken against you. I want a detail explanation in this regard, and this time I will definitely take the matter seriously .

Dear Mr. Anand,

Thank you for writing to Airtel.

This is with reference to your email dated 28th September 2007 expressing concern regarding Airtel roaming from your Airtel number [protected].

We would like to inform you that relevant action has been initiated to ensure that such incidents do not recur.

We realize that this situation must have greatly inconvenienced you. We are a customer centric organization and as such would want every interaction you have with us to be a pleasant one.

Further, we would like to inform you that national roaming was activated on your account from 22/03/2007 to 25/10/2007. Thereafter, on 25/10/2007 Airtel roaming is activated as per your request.

We appreciate your valuable subscription with Airtel and it will always be our constant endeavor to serve you better.

For further assistance please reply back through email. However we can also be contacted through web on [protected]@airtelindia.com, sms 121 or phone support services 121 (from Airtel mobile).

Warm Regards,

Pradyut Mahanta
                      Customer Care

To manage your account, simply send SMS on 121(Toll Free):
                      Send OT to 121 for Outstanding of your number,
                      Send UNB to 121 for Unbilled of your number,
                      Send BILL to 121 for Bill Summary of your number,
                      Send PYMT to 121 for Last 3 Payments,
                      Write HELP to 121 for menu (Toll Free).

---- Original Message ----

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am Subscriber of Airtel
                      mobile No [protected], and am using the sad number for the last 5 years or
                      may be more, but now I regret and even plan to change it, as you people
                      have started troubling us, the recent example is that long back I had asked
                      for roaming facility on my number and was also enjoying the same, but on
                      24th of October I had to go to Delhi for some work, and the moment I
                      crossed Punjab I saw that there was no net work coverage on my mobile and
                      like a fool I kept on looking for net work on manual search, but Thanks to
                      Airtel. Because of Airtel I had to suffer so many hardship as it being a
                      festival season all the roads of the place where I had to were blocked (had
                      to go to Chawri Bazar and the carnival of actors of Ramlela was going) and
                      I could trace the people who were suppose to take and I had to go on foot.
                      And even my reputation was effected as all my clients thought that I had
                      not paid my Bill that?s why my mobile was not functioning. My harassment
                      did not end here, my clients in America wanted to be in touch with me but
                      then thanks to AIRTEL. It was because of your deficient service that I lost
                      some clients referred by one of my friend at Jalandhar. You not only caused
                      me mental tension, physical harassment but also loss to my business to the
                      tune of Rs. 15,0000/- at least
                      I hereby call upon you to give me full explanation as to why my roaming was
                      deactivated and why I was not informed about it.
                      I am retaining the copy of this mail for action if I think necessary

mobile service — National Roming

Dear Sir
                      This veru unfortunate I am customer of your company more than ten year but last two i had worst experience, I was requested on 20th July 2008 deacticate International roming and activtate national roming but till 22nd 8.00 AM not activated number of request send by my friend in your customer care till now they are not able to activate.
                      your customer care number [protected] try number of time from eatern UP but number not get thru and your 111 number not able to help me out.
                      Realy surprise and unfortunate service provide by organization.
                      This is my humble request pls activate my national roming imidiatly.

Manoj

Sir / Madam,
                        I pay the Airtel post-paid mobilephone monthly bill for myself and friend at City Centre, Kolkata. However, during the last three months, whenever, I visit your City Centre office, I am informed that your server is down. Therefore, I pay my bill and a manual receipt is issued by your cashier but I cannot check the bill amount for my friend as the server is down and my friend has to travel from Kurseong to Darjeeling, a two hours one way drive, to pay his bill. Can you please look into this problem and ensure that your server is always UP as you are a communications company. Anyway, if it is a genuine problem beyond your control, your cahsier should use the Office Airtel phone to call and find out the bill amount.
                        Best regards.

airtel/india — poor customer care

the customer care of airtel is poor you can not talk to their representative by any means If one tries to connect through 121 the voice mail will never accept your request -customer care and if it recognises the same it will not connect but revert back to whole process.
                        airtel defrauds its prepaid customers by deducting money on sms,s even if messeges are not sent. they also debit from your account if you connect their helplines like [protected],[protected] or[protected]

AirTel — customer centre

Hi guys... Customer service of Airtel is soooo... worst that if we call from phone we never reach the

telecaller even waiting for more than five min and funny part is call gets disconnected and if we walk

into customer service center located near jayadeva hospital on bannerughatta road bangalore, we have to

take token and wait for min two hrs for our turn and wen our turn comes and problem is not solved even

talking to the person incharge and if we have gone on behalf of our father and if we argue they simply say

u not the person who is using and u third party dont talk... how can son be third party???
                        I want to talk with Customer Care . My mobile no. is [protected]. But I can't reach to talk with them. They have locked my mobile no. So. I can't talk with them. Why are they doing so again and again? Please tell me as soon as possible.

RAJ KUMAR DAS

my sim has been blocked n i need to get out of this complint where in it asks me to give PUK code plz help me out as soon as possible i will be very thankful .
                          sir
                          i purchased the sm of airtel today 15 dec the employee ..of your office in delhi lajpat nagar says i have to first recharge it then i buyed a coupon of 260 rs having vaidty of 6 months now the problem is when i sacrathed the coupon its destroyed and belive me i have scratched it with so slowly then even it get destroyed,,,so plz do some thing about this ,or i will lost 260 rs of mine,,,,,and another problem s they say that i have to go to gurgaon office but i don have time for that and if i recharge it with one month validity ,,them my that copon is useless becoz its only for the new users,,,,so pz do something that will be halp full to me ,,,,,
                          send me a cell no o whom can contact .

amit
                          that i have purchased
                          sir
                          send me a cell no o whom can contact .

amit
                          that i have purchased
                          Hello sir,
                          I am deepak Sharma ,an AIRTEL prepaid user my mobile no. is [protected]. I want to complaint about the services which are not yet provided to me , there are no. of problems which I am facing from the day of connection these are:--
                          1:-- Whenever I send messages whether it is delivered or not it shows pending rather than delivered .

2:-- I have the only provision to send messages I am not able to recieve messages from the very first day of connection.

3:--I have some mobiles like nokia 6630, nokia 7610,nokia 5300, nokia 3220 , Whenever I switched on my mobile after changing sim my 49 paisa deduct automatically without any reason ,

4:-- I have already raise complaints three times earlier they gave me complaint no. two time which are yet not resolved related to the above problem my complaint no. are

a):-- [protected]
                          b):--[protected]

I am not asking for waiver but please sort out my problem as soon as possible becouse I am not only a student but also an employee in a private sector . these unexpectedservices affecting my personal as well as proffessional life
                          please pay urgent attension toward my problems and try to sort out as soon as possible.
                          Hello sir,

How to Recharge Aittel Top Up Coupon. Give me Procedure immediatly. I m living at Nalasopar.
                          there is procedure to recharge on top up card (10 rs) in west bengal.plz print the procedure on card
                          -----Original Message-----

Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 2:41 PM
                          To: selecttouch.[protected]@airtel.in
                          Subject: Permanent Disconnect Mobile No. [protected] Dt. 07.03.2008

To Customer care

This is to inform that user o[censored]se One Mobile Connection Mobile # [protected] has left our Company.

We are not interested to keep this No. & requesting you to please disconnect immediately and forward us final bill urgently.

Pl. note that if you do not disconnect this number on receipt of this letter, we would not be held responsible for any payment thereafter.

From 7th January 2008 on wards our co. will not be responsible for any payments
                          related to this Mobile No. [protected]

for any clarification I may be contacted at [protected] .
                          Kindly acknowledge receipt of this letter

Yours faithfully

For Promed Export Pvt.Ltd

Authorised Signatory
                          Ugesh Chauhan
                          i want to recharge my airtel sim card where can i buy the online card from
                          respected sir,
                          iam abhilash, iam face problem with the recharge card worth of rs 55.the code of card is [protected].so plz help me out immedatly
                          my mobile no is [protected].
                          thanking u

Nokia 5300 — asking for pukcode

i have by mistake locked mobile.i have an airtel connection.now it is asking for puk code.i am currently in noida.my mobile no. is [protected]
                          Respected Sir,

We have a telephone connection of Airtel no. 41546050. In this Connection we are having an Internet connection. We want to Disconnect the Internet connection that is currently used by us.Please disconnect the Internet connection as early as possible.
                          I have talk to the custmer care twice but they have said to send a mail.

thanking you
                          yours faithfully
                          Rahul
                          My landline number is[protected] and[protected].
                          My landline account number is 10375785 and 10375782.

I would like to request you to deactivate the call waiting option in these two phone numbers.Also i had a talk with your customer care executive and the reference number of the complaint is[protected].
                          Please look into the above matter as soon as possible
                          Thanking You
                          Narendra Bhalla
                          Ph no. [protected]
                          to whosoever it may concern.this to inform dt i am a student and i opted for internet connection seeing airtels good service and understanding with customer.firstly your executive took 1250 rupees frm me.telin dat i wil get full benefit out of it.after 7 days they generated a bill of 1600 by adding all stupid charges namely connection, phone n wi-fi charges.which was told to me before that i wont be charged a penny for wifi.nw they promised me that dey wil start ma conctn again on condition if i pay 1200 to them.after that also dey dint started it n on the other hand my outgoing and broadband is nt yet started from last 2 mnths n they have genrated dat bill as wel.if i havent used dt y wil i pay for it.please look into this matter as soon as possible.i only want to withdraw from this connection n also want ki i should nt receive any of the calls from airtel.other wise i have to go to consumer court.my airtel no. is[protected].

yours faithfully
                          rishi sahijpal
                          Dear Airtel Team,

My Company Name is Corporate Associates Securities & Holding Pvt. Ltd. having connection of Land line.

As we have 9 Extension belongs to Airtel landline & we want Extension wise Bill / Statement for our records.

please follow the extension nos.

[protected].

please provide me Detail Bill for above Ext. No.

Thanks & Regards,

Vishal Maheshwari

[protected].

Nowadays am getting too many airtel promotional phone calls and SMSs on my nunber [protected].

Please look into this.

Anand Kumar
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            dont send all promotional msg
                            send some new schemes on postpaid plans

Postpaid Connection Of Airtel In Cug Plan Of Gsfc, Baroda — False Billing, poor response from customer care, huge amount of bill even not used service by customer, poor quality connection/voice

I have postpaid connection of Airtel via GSFC, Vadodara corporate CUG plan for monthly charges of Rs. 39/- (group plan) since two months. In these twom month they have given all the employees the huge amount bill. At customer care centre response is very poor & they are not willing to solve the problems. They have not proper information with them also & ask sideway questions. There is no quality of voice & always tower problems....

i have got an airtel prepaid connection aroundlast one year. my friend wrongly activated missed call alert at my mobile. last two months i complaint customer care on airtel. not response, they are said sms DMCA to 56789. i sent to sms not response. now
                              automatically activated missed call alert plus charged Rs. 15/- pls deactivated. my no. [protected]
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              i am a regular user of airtel connection,. 2 month before i have a serious problem from customer care, then i call customer care, but connection losses regularly at different times. so i called several time to customer care. after sometime i feel that airtel disconnect my connection to customer care. thus i complaint from other mobile but its time wasting . then i called to nodal office to solve my problem.
                              previous sunday (21st) i call to 121 for solve my problem. at 8 pm i call then executive told me that she is going to transfer the call to senior executive. i m waiting to get that executive for 1.30 hr but there is not transfer the call. and airtel disconnect my customer care connection.
                              i think the disconnection of 121 is a hidden service form airtel, so i humbly request you (1) publish the disconnection criteria through media for all the customer (2) i need reason for disconnection my sim to 121.

kishor kumarpg([protected]
                              My airtel landline is dead i can not lodge a complaint at 121 using my phone how do i make the complaint my phone number is 41320141
                              Hello Sir/Madam
                              Good Evening

I am suffering a problems my mobile no. is [protected] today i received a call from AIR TEL the number is [protected]. I am not pressed the any other button then also Rs. 30 deducted from my account why. and air tel sending massage "Dear Customer, your subscription to CHIRISTIAN SMART ALERT is activated and Rs.30 has been charged to your account."

Please send me solution. and Customer Care Number.
                              i am having a prepaid connection no. [protected] w.e.f. Aug 07. i got it on a life time incoming free offer which was there with a nokia 2626 set. after activation i, to my utmost shock found it to be activated only for two years though the activation SMS aws absolutely correct. Please explain.
                              Secondly, a hello tune had been activated on this no. without my consent and the charges are being deducted automatically from recharge amount. please clarify and stop this immediately.
                              Also the Mobile no given in the reply is WRONG
                              This is a mail i sent to Airtel Customer care and Then to Nodal Officer. But i never got my refund nor they were able to pinpoint what in the hell i downloaded...

Please go through the reply I received from Airtel customer care against my complaint. This is not the first time I have received such a senseless reply. I am sure that i have not downloaded any content from Airtel site as i surfed only Airtel messenger page and downloading Airtel messenger is free!

Please may i know what else i have downloaded and when if the customer care executive is so sure.

If not please get Rs. 50/- refunded to my account as soon as possible

Regarding Airtel Mobile number [protected]. [REF:[protected]]

[protected][protected][protected][protected]--
                              Dear Mr. Alex,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

You had expressed concern towards balance deduction on your Airtel number [protected].

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. In reference to your complaint,
                              Rs. 50/- has been deducted from your account for downloading content on your Airtel number on 23-Mar-08.

Should you require any further assistance, email us at [protected]@airtelindia.in
                              or SMS us on 121(Toll free).

Vivek N
                              Customer Support Service

---- Original Message ----

I have subscribed to Airtel Messenger on 23rd March 2008 at 9:00am with
                              initial balance of Rs. 360/- in my account.

An amount of Rs. 50/- was deducted at 10:30am on the same day i.e. 23rd
                              March 2008 and an sms from 64611050 was received and my Balance was Rs.
                              310/-.

Again on an amount of Rs. 50/- was deducted at 04:47am on 24th March 2008
                              and the same sms from 64611050 was received and my Balance was reduced to
                              Rs. 260/-.

Hence my account was debited twice for the Airtel Live messenger within
                              24Hrs. This may be due to some technical fault. Please let me know the
                              problem and I request you to refund the Rs. 50/- deducted for the second
                              time as soon as possible.
                              when i was asking for duplicate bill for my d/inlaws landline connection and br band connection airtel repeatedly asks me to give mobile no again and again.customer service took complaints three times but of no avail.they failed to keep promise to send bill by email also.my d/inlaws ph no is[protected]several emailmges were also sent but invain.iam fedup. hence this mge .
                              the most torturing connecting is Airtel. I dont know why its quality is degrading. There customer executives are so iritating. they dont behave well and converse in a very bad mannar. I think Airtel is loosing its No 1 position now. We have a number since 1996. its gonna be 2 months that we are not receiving our bills. and one day I call them to ask for a bill but customer executive said that our phone number never had a billing system. Are they nuts? And with that they were trying to convince me in a bad mannar. I think they are not MTNL employees. they are working in Pvt companies that too a reputed one. Why cant they behave well with costumers. Its really tough to get duplicate bill from airtel. please have a good and well mannared Executives who konw how to talk and how to convince a customer with out being rude and sloppy.

Thankyou.

Airtel — No Positive Behavior to me From Customer care Executive Miss Isha and other

I am Postpaid user of Airtel Mobile No. [protected].My Complian Regarding the Airtel Bill Adjustment to allow the waver of Rs.200/- by Maninder Kaur of Nov.11, 2008. The waver is allow against Complian of Dt.4 oct 2008(150 Minuts Bonus Allow The Same No.) But My Account Show No Any discount till Date. I call to customer care Speak to Miss Isha in this Regards But no Sufficient Answer Provided by her. I demand to speak to her superviser but After 30 minuts on hold she say to me no need to speak to superviser and other Senior person when we want. Miss isha said the senior person is busy they will not need talk to you in this matter.My six Compalin pending since 29 of nov. But why no any feed back on your side.
                              Please Spesified the reason immdiately. and early short out the problums.

And no Any call from your side for pay the bill due in my account balance kindly adjust the allowed waver to me in my bill amount
                              then the final bill dispatch in my addreses. and again remember for no any call for pay the bill amount till adjustment.

Nitin Kumar
                              i m a airtel costumer in gujarat my mobile number is [protected]; i treid many times on costumer care number 12140 but there is repones
                              Dear Cencern

My mobile post connection no is[protected] and which is in CUG with CMS SECURITAS LTD, Chennai. Now my plan is Rs 199/- Flexi. I request you to change my plan to Rs 249/-Corporate Polaris.

Please confirm the same.

G.Rajaraman

SGT India Pvt. Ltd. — Not received the postpaid mobile bill

Am not received the postpaid bill, the mobile no. is [protected].
                              Pls send me the duplicate copy of this mobile no. bill through email.

Pls send me the airtel postpaid bill.
                              Mobile no. is [protected].
                              you are already sent through courier. But, we dont received the bills. pls send me the dublicate bill of above mobile no.

Pls send me the airtel postpaid bill.
                              Mobile no. is [protected].
                              Pls send immediately.

Thanks.
                              My sim card has been blocked because of incorrect pin no & now its asking for PUK code. Even the customer care is not attending the phone, kindly help me so.. My mobile no. is [protected] & its of Bangalore.
                              pls [protected] bill sent to my E-Mail Address [protected]@yahoo.co
                              Mobile no. is [protected],
                              you are already sent through courier. But, we dont received the bills. pls send me my E-Mail Address [protected]@yahoo.com

the bill of above mobile no.[protected]
                              Pls send immediately.
                              I got AIRTEL Postpaid connection on 6th Jan 2010. The Plan which i requested is for POLARIS CUG PLAN. But they have wrongly given it as Local Flexi 199 Plan - CHN. I would like to change my plan to POLARIS CUG POSTPAID. I have never thought that AIRTEL will be so careless as what it did in my matter. Kindly do change the plan as per the request or else i would like to quit from AIRTEL scheme and get back my activation charge of rs. 300
                              Even after chking with customer care, they said that it will be changed only after 15 days.
                              dear sir,

I have problam

I can not contect with customer care

past one month ( from 29/12/2009 the date )

pls help me

with my frind mobile I can spack but My mobile I canot

the Airtel system is locked acotmatly ...
                              K.MURUGASAMY - Chennai 42.

Customer Cell,

My sel[censored]sing Airtel since middle of May 2010, my no.is [protected], under 199 local flexi - chn (CUG).I made only 25 calls without any value added services.(Activated only missed call alert)
                              But i got the bill for Rs.611/- (Only for 10 days).Automatically they are deducting and sending the SMS for yahoo zone subscription and other services.I send SMA so many times to deactivative the services, but there is no response.

The same thing is happening to my other no.[protected], Kindly stop the unwanted service means which is not opted by us.
                              Sir
                              I am getting calls from unknown no.
                              my no. is [protected]

Airtel is befooling people by giving cheaper plans & then don't keeping it't promise
                                I have two nos. [protected] & [protected] in my account.One no. is under govt. plan with cug topping activated on it & another no. is under cug249 plan.I had been given these nos. by airtl authorized dealer in Baddi with the scheme that first 300min from one no to another will be free && after that 10p/min but to my surprise in my bill these discounts were not given.After that I visited your office in Baddi & met your Sr. Executive Mr. Gunjan Aggarwal there & he promised me that he will give me bever & told me to use the no. acc. to plan.Now my bill amount has reached 12000Rs & I can't pay this bill without all discounts.Now tell me what is my fault in this. At THE END i HAVE NO OPTION Expect going to consumer court
                                Please suggest me the way out.
                                Thanks & regards,
                                Hanish Garg
                                Aug 13, 2020

eI applied for Basephone & Mobile connection at Garia Outlet of AIRTEL on 22/09/2007. After continuous follow up & visit & written complaint , my basephone was installed on 24/10/2007 with internet facility bearing No.[protected]. I was told earlier that your mobile SIM is already activated. When I tried to use the SIM, it did not work. Upon enquiry with customer care, I was told that your address is not traceable. I simply told that then how you installed the Basephone. They didnot answer. I lodged written complaint on 26/10/2007 to AIRTEL through FAX which was acknowledged through SMS on my basephone. They assured to revert within 24 hours. Even after 120 hours, they have not responded.
                                  Umesh Roy
                                  Aug 13, 2020

AirTel — non activation of connection

respected sir,
                                  I have been a regular user of airtell services since five years.My post paid mobile number was [protected] which was in the name of my husband darshan singh As i was not satisfied with the plan i got it converted into pre paid on Dec 26,2008. I paid all the dues and recharge amount against this number on the same date in sector 35 chandigarh airtell office.They promised me to revive the sevices with in 72 hours on the same number. as i have been staying in Patila I contaced all the post paid and pre paid numbers of airtell but th e reply was not proper. my husband went to chandigarh two times but the same guy mr vivek did not talk properly . Inspite of our repeated requests the activation to this number has not been done. i coulld not get or send the new year wishes to my friends and realatives. now there is no fun to stick with these services more and i plan to file a suit in the consumer court . i have all the reciepts and numbers which are enough to show ur failure. others numbers in the name of my husband are [protected] and [protected]
                                  surinder tiwana
                                  department of journalism and mass communication
                                  punjabi university campus
                                  Patiala
                                  my mobile number is [protected].i want gprs internet connection. i sms many time but there is no response from ur service. i live patna.
                                  My airtell prepaid mobile number is [protected].ON[protected], I received a message from 543212 that Rs 30/- has been deducted from my account towards subscription for stock smart alert whereas I have not sent any raquest. Again on[protected], Rs 30/- has been deducted from my account. Through your goodself, I want to request airtell to stop this malpractice and UNSUBSCRIBE FROM STOCK SMART ALERTS.

Airtel Post Paid — Non-Activation of No.

I applied for a post paid airtel connection 2 weeks ago.

the no. given to me has been activated but not on the sim provided to me. that no. has been activated on other sim.

Everytime a consutmer care exectuve assures me to providea new sim card but i have not recieved any sim card as yet.

AirTel — Non activation of connection

On 8th May 09 I lost my cell phone while travelling in a bus. To avoid misuse, immediately I intimated the Air Tel to block the SIM. Same day I bought a new phone and got a new SIM with the same number issued by the Air Tel with a promise of reactivation of my number within 4 hours. Since Saturday I am interacting with customer care executives who promptly giving several falls promises of activation without any result. Nearly 5 days have gone and no result. The customer care standard of the Air Tel is far below the standard and I wonder what kind of professional organisation they are?

Postpaid Connection — NON ACTIVATION OF CONNECTION

I APPLIED FOR A NEW POST PAID CONNECTION TWO WEEKS AGO AND HAVE BEEN ALLOTED MOB No [protected] BUT THE nO HAS NOT YET BEEN ACTIVATED.
                                  MY CELL PHONE READS " INVALID SIM"
                                  PLEASE HELP.

JAMES

I have an airtel broadband services for the last 5 years plus, recently they have started changing the tariff plan without any information given to me.
                                    They changed my tariff plan without my knowledge & my bill shot up from Rs.700 avg. to Rs.1600/- I made a complaint to them on 26th august 2007 no. 1186290 & later another complaint 1186226.
                                    They changed me back to the orginal plan with great difficulty however they have again changed my plan without my knowledge & the latest bill shot upto Rs.2700/- in October 2007.
                                    Complaints have been registered again no.2053018.
                                    I also contacted their customer care department repeatedly & went through Rahul, Varun & Bharti however to no avail. IF you want to lodge a complaint then their system is always in updation process & they cannot take your complaint however, if you want to take another connection then their systems are working fine.
                                    THE COMPANY IS A BIG CHEAT & A FRAUD. BEWARE OF THEM.
                                    Aug 13, 2020
                                    I completely agree with you. Airtel has become a big fraud company that has made a culture and pratice to loot their customers. I am also having lot of problems with their services and planning to approach consumers' court to teach them a lesson.

Please do file a case against them with all the proof otherwise, they do not learn.
                                    I totaly agree,
                                    just same has happened with me,

and i do not have any clue,

i have my 200 marks project to be submitted on 17th nov, and they r creating these kind of problems now.

Plese tell what should i do, mail me at [protected]@gmail.com
                                    I also have complaint no.

2044614, i think.
                                    I have been suffering from a similar problem. I had this airtel broadband connection which was a 699/- plan of 1mbps speed and 2gb free download. Initially there were no problems. But suddenly I started getting huge bills and when I called the customer care to find out they say that I have made downloads and that's why I am getting a huge bill. I never made such huge downloads and when I told them that they have they have the audacity to tell me that someone else must be using your computer and downloading when you aren't there. I told them that that was !!! And I immediately told them I wanted to get rid of the connection and despite my repeated request to cancel the connection they only said why do u want to cancel it..just resolve the issue and continue the service. They have continued to send me huge bills after huge bills. Now they send me court notices saying that they will take legal action against me. This is weird.. I have to pay for something I haven't used and these guys have the nerve to send me court notices one after another. I have disconnected the router and removed the connection and the bills continue to come. Can someone please help or advice...?
                                    I totally agree with the above complaints .I have been a user of internet services from sify for two years and as such i knew that my consumption is well below 500mb/mth .I switched to Airtel Broadband services (Plan 599) two years ago and since then my bill has only gone up by leaps and bounds (my consumption pattern is the same). when ever i call up to complain the only solution i get is that i should upgrade my plan to a costlier one .Ther appears to be a systematic plan by the company to first coax the customer to buy their services for a cheaper plan and then to convince him that his usage has increased and he should go for a high end plan . The cheaper plans are never again available once you go for a higher plan
                                    I completely agree. We had a 256 kbps connection with unlimited downloads the 799 plan, we later migrated to a 2 mbps connection which they reverted after five days without informing us. We contacted their customer care several times, which was useless...eventually we migrated to the 2 mpbs plan again this time however they reverted back in three days. Every time we cantact the customer care they tell us that the backe end dept is responsible, yet they are unable to connect us to them.

Airtel Broadband Services — Cheating and Fraud

I am in Lucknow and had a very bad experience with Airtel Broadband Services. Airtel lacks in commitment and cheated on me. My receipt CEF number is 177289.
                                    I was told by Agent(Fassal, contact number [protected]) that connection will be given to me by 17th afternoon, however he was not able to fulfill his commitment, then he promised me that it will be done by evening but he could not make it possible. At last the Agent promised me that it will be done by next day and he failed again saying that Engineers are busy. At last I had no other option but to ask him to cancel my connection and ask him to give my advance back and go for Sikanet. The guy told me that he will come to me and return back my money within 2 hours however again could not make it, I kept calling him and he kept delaying, it has been four days now and the Airtel executive has not turned up. Today when I called him again he was least bothered and said he is enjoying Holi at his hometown. Airtel service is the worst service/commitment, I have ever seen. Employees are busy with their personal life and are least bothered about the customers from which they take money. I would not recommend it to anyone.
                                    At last I think I have lost my 500 rupees.... :(

Abhishek

Sir, my mobile no. is [protected].i have actualy received a message from your customer care that plz recharge with Rs 96 and enjoy the reducing call rate which is A-A-: 0.3 , AIRTEL TO OTHER MOBILE 0.75 ,Local Land Line Rs 1.0,and STD Rs 1.49 for 3(three) months.But i get 1 months validity . I contect to your customer care but i did not get proper response from your customer care executive.What i will take further step ?? Plese reply early.I m waiting for your reply.