[Resolved]  cheque of 750,000GBP — true or not i got mail

i hv got a mail from microsoft telling me that i won cheque of 7,50,000gbp nd told me to pay courier men rs 30,000.r they cheating me ? plz tel someone

Comments

cheque of 750,000GBP — about confirmation and delivery

Respected sir

I am please to see my confirmation of victory.
Please send my cheque with your INDIAN member. give me his contact. here when i received my cheque and try to passing it from bank. if it is passed then i will give 25,000INR hand over to your
respected person.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Nilay Berawala

Bharuch
TO ALL PEOPLE,

PLEASE DO NOT ENTERTAIN SUCH EMAILS as they are all scam mails, this fraud is an international scam, u will be asked for your bank details, address which will be used for international criminal activities, also they will ask you for a lawyer fees or courier charges from you to release the huge money and get it transferred to India.

They ask you some money to get it released from their bank/courier etc and transfer it to your country, If you send any money its lost- GAURANTEED.

Please don’t publish your bank account details, address, phone numbers, family details, etc to unknown persons, publicly on the internet. U ARE IN BIG TROUBLE.

I am getting such mails from the past 4 years from the same under different lottery schemes.

India govt law prohibits bank transfer of huge sum into individual accounts, you can end up in jail for possessing dirty money, this money is from drug dealing and arms dealings done in African countries and they are looking for some good innocent bank account in India to get it transferred BEWARE.

This is called 419 scam originating from mid African countries like Nigeria, bukrino faso, benin, sierra leone, etc, these are the poorest counties on the earth, and the crime rate is the highest in the world, the people who sent you the email are jobless youth sitting in internet cafes and typing out mails in various headings like lottery scam, next of kin fraud, etc.

They use names of big companies like Nokia, MSN, Shell, Peugeot, BMW etc and any big names to extract some money from you.

The contact numbers given by them are always answered by their own gang sitting next to them.

They send thousands and thousands of emails everyday to many people, even if 1 person pays them daily from somewhere in the world, they have a huge monthly income !!!

I did my own investigations on this, i sent wrong bank details and told him i can pay his lawyer fees only by cash at a african airport, i gave him my fake travel plans, and made him wait at the airport !!

U can find more on this internet just type " 419 scam example " in google and see the results yourself !!!

Warm regards
B
sir i m sending my address and phone no.
sir, what can i do now.
i m sending my contact no. and my address..
plz rply me
Even I got the same email of amount 500, 000 GBP. please guide me whether to trust the organisation or not.

Uttar Pradesh