Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Chevron Int'l Mobile Draw — Chevron Int'l Mobile Draw

Hi, I have received the msg from "ROYAL" as given below;

Your mobile No has been awarded $950,000 in the 2010 (CHEVRON) INT'L mobile draw, To claim your prize email your name and mobile No. to : [protected]@live.com

Request you to please suggest what is this about, I had not participated in any such draw.

Rgds,

Mukesh Patel

Comments

your mobile no has been awarded $950, 000in the 2010(chevron)int'l mobile draw. to claim your name & mobilno to : [protected]@live.com
parmjit singh [protected]
It is true, i also get sms that i won, i have been given money by today through Kiwis courier service for a cheque of
500, 000 pounds. Mail me for procedures to claim your money at [protected]@gmail.com and then i will let you know i was able to get my money from the lottery.
Asha
dear sir
i have recieved your massage onmy mobile no.[protected].
but im anable to understand this.
i want to some more information about this.
please send me full detail onmy mobile or email
you can also call me on [protected].
i shall be thankfull to you for this.
i want result
Hi, I have received a message from TM-CHEVRON as given below.

CONGRATS U HAVE WON 500, 000.00 POUNDS IN 2010 CHEVRON INT'L MOBILE DRAWS.TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT MR BUSH JOSEPH VIA EMAIL:[protected]@live.com, [protected]

I want to known more about this message so you please message on my number [protected] or mail me on [protected]@gmail.com.

My PayPal Account ID:- [protected]@gmail.com
hi there ...
Plz dont belive in these messages ...ask yourself a question ...who has so much money to give it for free to so many people who have written posts in here???
U will get you answer ...
So do not belive in these messages ...work hard and its for sure u people have ability to earn the money written in that message!!!but rather prefer that money against your hard work ...not for free :)
do not reveal your identity to suce sms senders ...probably there are chances that your accounts could be hacked, or phone numbers could be spoofed by terrorists, ...
so instead deleate that message and you wlll forget everything ...and live your life happily ...and be happy in what you have ...

bye take care ...
sir how can i trust you there are many people find your sms and comment that we have not get mony so plese give me your datials in my mob. no. [protected] then i will give you my datials. thank you
and i want to tell you that you had sent me message in my mob. no. [protected]
so first you give me your contect number, thank you.
i got sms on my mobile no ([protected]), so please give me all the details.

thanking you
fivestar
Hi, I have received a message from TM-CHEVRON as given below
CONGRATS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS - WON -500 HUNDRED POUNDS IN CHEVRON INT'L-OIL-DRAW TO -CLAIM -YOUR PRIZE CONTACT Dr. COLLINS
So Pls I wan to Know more About this
My E-mail ID - [protected]@hotmail.com
My Contact No -0091-[protected]

Thanks & Regards

Ravindra Kanthe
I have received a message that you have won a prize of 500000.00 Pounds in chevron Mobile contest. My number is [protected]. I have been advised to contact Mr. Bush Joseph for further information. Please tell me details about it.

Singhasan Prasad
C/o Sri Kanhaiya Lal
Mo. Alamganj (Baradari)
Sasaram, Rohtas, Bihar
Pin 821115

Thanking you.
Dear sir
I have received a message from CHEVRON OIL INT'L mobile draw .
my contact no. is [protected]
Please tell me details about it and what have to do.
hi. i have received a msgthat my number has been awarded 500 thousand poundsfrom chevron, 2010. Sir my mobile number is [protected]
address-lodi katra, patna city patna-8.
hi i had recieved a msg that my no has been awarded 500 thousand pounds from chevron
mobile no is[protected]
my email id is [protected]@gmail.com please send me more information. .
I had received a message from TD-INFO at 24.05.2010, 1.45am. I like to know the details from yours.

Thanking you,
M.Ananthraj
hi, i too have received the same message.i am confused about how much money you have got.i am certain that you are playing with the sentiments of innocent people.i am sorry to say that you are a morally and socially degraded person.you should beg somewhere on the street or request the people whom you send these false messages directly for some money.i am sure they will help you.you are the most coward, cheat and disrespectful person i have ever come across.i am really ashamed of yourself.
( May God call you soon and the message of your death should first come to my phone.) Soooooooooon.
Hi.
I have also received an SMS from TD-DRAW as given below
"Congradulations! your mobile number have won 700000 GBP in 2010 Cevron INT'L Splash draw UK. For claims contact Dr. Larry Williams, E-Mail [protected]@live.com.

But i did not participate any of such draw.

What would i do? Please clarify me.

Dinesh Kumar
dear sir
i have recieved your massage onmy mobile no.[protected]
but im anable to understand this.
i want to some more information about this.
please send me full detail onmy mobile or email
you can also call me on [protected]
i shall be thankfull to you for this.
plz take action
Hai...
This is Prasanni Kumar Macharla.I have been recevied a message on 10th June as

"CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR MOBILE NUMBER (+91 [protected]) HAVE WON 700, 000 GBP IN 2010 CHEVRON INT, LSPLASH DRAW UK FOR CLAIMS CONTACT LARRY WILL IAMS, ON EMail:[protected]@live.com"