Deepshikha Gas-n-gadget(Distributor Of Bharat Gas) — Delivery problem

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Anindita Kali Sannyal
I had booked a LPG cylinder at 27th oct,my consumer no is 3908 but I have not received the cylinder till date. But the distributor confirm me for last 7 days that I will get the cylinder immediately.I have feced a lot of problem because I have single cyllinder. The distributor code is 416716.I m not facing the problem only this month,m facing this problem each n every month. please help me out. Gas owner name is Mr.Milan kali.

Comments

I had booked a LPG cyllinder on 2nd of this month my consumer no is 11795, but I have not received the cyllinder till date. But the distributor confirm me for last 7 days that I will get the cyllinder immediately. But yesterday evening they said that they are not able to deliver the cyllinder because the deliveryman was absent for some personal reasons. I have feced a lot of problem because I have single cyllinder. The distributor code is 461716.

Bharat Gas — N ON DELIVERY OF GAS

R/SIR,
WE HAVE BOOKED OUR GAS ON 05/04/2011 BUT TILL DATE WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED OUR GAS.SIR PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM
THANKS
REGARDS
ANIL SETH
CONNECTION NO.4938
THROUGH RESHAM GAS AGENCY
KHANNA
MY CONTACT NO.IS [protected]

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Deepshikha Gas-n-gadget(Distributor Of Bharat Gas) - Delivery problem