[Resolved]  Dish TV — I've lost my dish tv account number.

I have to recharge my dish tv account, but i lost my account no. and whenever i go to the menu in my dish tv it is empty i do not live in India please guide me...

Comments

I want to get a dish in my summer camp and I need to know my account number
i have forgate my user name so i unable to open my account
we r ouside India
we have dish tv
our account number is written in such a way that one letter is confusing.when we go for recharging, the agents are telling i[censored]r account number is wrong then it may recharge to some other person.what to do, how to find our correct account number.Help us to find our number,
Thanks in advance

Anand k.
I have recharged my dishtv but still they are not showin it in my account in tv.I bought a Rs.400 coupon and now my dishtv is not workin, they are showin that i hav still recharge my account.Plzzzzzz help me to solve this prob..
this is very best
I have recharged my account with platinum packadge to last 2 day's ago. That was the last date of recharge but till date my account could not recharged and I am recieving dish tv messages again and again.

vc no.[protected]
help me lost username and password for dish tv account

DishTV