Dish TV — not activate my chennel

abdulrasid
Dear sir

This Rasid here i m a dish tv costomer from last 3years i here by inform you that i m full package recharging in dish tv but my some chennal r not activate cheenal is star one, utv movies bindas movies, tcm, zoom tv, disney chennal, toon disney, hungama, zee news, zee 24g chhatisgarth, cnbc awaaz, times now, cnn ibn, tv5 monde, zee next, star utsav.

i request you please activate this chennal as early as possible.

my cell no. +[protected] Rashid

My VC NO. [protected]

Comments

@ Abdul,

Dear Friend may i know which package you have, as you said you have full recharge package that means you have Platinum pack. So if you have Platinum pack then the channels you have mentuioned here were not available in your pack as all these channels are available in ala-carte packs and not a part of basic platinum pack.

Like, Star One, Tood Disney, disney and Hungama are available in ala-carte pack. of Rs.35+ tax.
UTV Movies and Bindass Movies are available in separate ala-carte pack of Rs.25+ tax.
Similar Times now, zoom TV5 Monde, CNBC channels these are also available in separate ala-carte packs.

But Zee news, Zee 24 ghanta Chattisgarh and Star utsav is available in all the packs in dishtv.

and Zee next channels is not available in dishtv platform as this channel has been closed down few days back.
Sir/ Mam,
We have rechagre TV 5 MOnde last 2 times but customer care is says that we cannot recharge TV 5 Monde through oxygen card, but this is to inform you i have purchase 12 July 2009 oxygen card for TV 5 Monde Recharge but customer care / she said that we have recieved only online payment for TV 5 Monde. But i have today rechage TV 5 Monde through oxygen card but customer care / he said that we cannot rechage TV 5 Monde through oxygen card .
So Please look into the matter and take action please.
Please help me, i have allready purchase 2 Oxygen card Rs 150.00 + Rs 150.00 for TV 5 Monde, so please rechage & Activate TV 5 Monde through Oxygen Card.
With Warm Regards
Ajay Kumar ( [protected] )
[protected]@yahoo.com
sir i m nasar i want activete utv n bindass my vc is[protected]

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]