[Resolved] Dish TV India Limited — Pathetic Customer Care Cell
My experience with customer care cell of Dish TV India has been pathetic.
I've been away from my home for past 3 weeks. Duing this period the services of Dish TV were not used. When I came back yesterday, I was not able to view even a single channel.
I tried reaching the local franchisee of Dish TV here in pune. I was told that the person would reach my house yesterday evening by 7 PM but in vain. Further when I called them at 7 PM yesterday, I was told that he should be able to make it by today early morning. But again no luck.
So we (self, my son Praveen & My son-in-law Guruprasad) opted to go through the customer care no of Dish TV[protected]. I have had a talk with the customer executives in the sequence below:
1. Do not remember the name: Told us to be on hold so that he can transfer the call to technical team. But technical team didnt pick up the phone for 10 minutes.
2. Puja: Told us that she feels its an issue with dish alignment. For this we need to get the service from their executives and should pay for it. When we asked her about the problems in alignment whether attributes to the bad installation from DIshTV, she forwarded the call to Mr. Sandeep who is her Team Leader.
3. Sandeep: Talked about the complaint for a while and forwarded the call to Mr. Ranjan who seems to be a technical expert.
4. Ranjan: Rajan felt to be a better expert so far and could help us in getting 14 channels on the channel serch option but still they were not visible. He was in midst of resolving the issue but the call got dropped.
5. Pushpa: We called again and got in touch with Ms. Pushpa, who we requeted to connect us to Mr. Ranjan. She confirmed that he is busy and she would book a call back which should be made within half an hour.
6. Prerana: As we didnt receive the call for around an hour, we called up again to customer care no. which was attended by Ms. Prerana and she too confirmed that Ranjan is busy. We asked her to put us with a senior in their team to escalate the matter. She confirmed that she will connect us with supervisor Mr. Varun. But don't know why, the call was abruptly cut.
7. Varun: We couldn't reach this person till end.
8. Tarannum: She looked to be more cooperative lady. But by this time we had lost our patience as it was 12.45 PM. The first call in the day was made at round 9 AM. We asked her to connect us to their manager and nobody else thinking he should be a better help. We were confirmed his name is Mr. Pawan Kumar. Meanwhile she connected us to Sandeep who again came into picture.
9. Sandeep: He now started telling us that it's an alignment issue and we should take chargeable service. This he somehow missed when he had first call with us. Surprising though, we told him to continue what he is doing about the issue. But we confirmed that we would like to speak to manager to convey the problems we faced. He confirmed that he is connecting us right away to Mr. Pawan and again the call was abruptly disconnected.
10. Pawan: We again couldn't reach him.
So conclusion is that spending around 4 hours with customer care team of Dish TV at this moment, we do not have even a complaint number for our original complaint. Further the complaint against the poor service by customer care is also not lodged by Dish TV support team.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
[Resolved] DishTV - Paid channels are not running 2
[Resolved] DishTV - Amount deducted but recharge failed 1
[Resolved] DishTV - Unnecessary channel billing
[Resolved] DishTV - Unethical Behavior from DishTV
[Resolved] DishTV - videocon d2h stream box ordered 10 days ago but not delivered and no update from customer care 1