DishTV EPRS — account balance nil

Sanjay Mohanty
I have recharge my dishtv account of Rs. 250/- ZR on date29.01.10 my transaction No.is-TRA000005857670 but, after 7day my account deactivate.

Complaint comments  37 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dish TV — Balance nil before date

my vc no is [protected] i have paid 3000 Rs in january month.by this my renuale date is in October but in April Dishtv disconnect my connection/ i calls dishtv for this falt so many times/ but there is no recovery/ they sayes to me that "you have pay 3000 Rs but we don't know "rupay kaha chale gayee". since last one month my dish tv is disconnected/ i have complaned so many times in dish tv but there is no responce/
I have complained to your local dealer at Ahmedabad on No.o79/66057304 regarding non working of out dish TV on 25.7.2009. Next day they checked the dish and informed that a part of the dish has been broken and said part is not available with them. They asked me to wait for a day. So many days have been passed but our connection is still out of order. Several times I have reminded them on Phone numbers079/66057304/079/66057302. Pl intimate them to start my service today.
I have subscribe Dish TV on 27.5.09 for three month free service and paid Rs.2400 for it.
My SAF No. is 6405256.

Dish TV — nil balance

my dish tv ac no is [protected] pls tell is it free for 100days?
I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

Email id of Dishtv customer care: customercare@dishtv.in
I will give you the email id of dishtv customer care, just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC Number, Address and contact number.

Email id: customercare@dishtv.in
hllo sir mereko [protected] me sirf 200/twohandred ka richarge karne ka tha magar galtise dobar recharg hogaya hai to krupya ap is vc [protected] me se 200 rupyeka blence mere eprs me vapis lenachatahu 1, tr.id[protected], tr.id.63287636 my delar id, 141870 hai PRUTHVI ELECTRONIC MY NAME IS VIRENDRASING MY EPRS ID DISdl63735 hai my contect no [protected] thank for pruthvielectronics
vc [protected] 250
MY EPRS ID WS68903 SANTOSH ELECTRONIC
hai my contect no [protected]
MY EPRS ID DISdl79619 suyash enterprises hai my contect no [protected]
sir maine aaj vc [protected] main 200 ka reacharge kiya tha Lekin mera balance dobar kat ho gaya hai to krupya is vc [protected] main se 200 rupayeka balance mere eprs me vaqpis lena chahta hu. my Dealer id 146444 my eprs id DISdl56709 contact no. [protected] thank you for sharma mobile khairampur
dear sir
karipya aap me Dealer id batane ka kasht kar sat hai meri EPRS ID hai DISdl79622 mera cont. No.[protected] Name Gottam Comm.
sir mane vc [protected] rms380/ ka recharge kiyatha delerid164678 cont.[protected]
dear sir
mera Gautam meri EPRS ID DISdl79622 hai sir m meri Dealer id open karvana chahta hau mera Mob. No.[protected] Gottam Comm. dohka hriya.meri Email. ID gautam198910@rediffmail.com
dear sir mera dealer id 153823 mejhe rc se rechage karne ka tarika chahiy net ke jariy gupta radio bhiwadi alwar rajasthan (301019) mo.[protected] -[protected] email id-arjunatul_dthcare@rediffmail.com
dear sir / madam maine wrong vc no.[protected] me 225 ka recharge kar diya hai jiska trasiction no. tra[protected] time lagbhag rat 9;46 minut date 17/08/2011 write vc. no. [protected] name lalit kumar mailawada cg 494552 mera user name DISdl44182 hai mo no. [protected] delar id 169624 ruhi fancy mailawada please jaldi se write vc me mony tranfer kar denge mera land line no. [protected] mera eprs id wf 75610
KHALIKCHOUHAN /[protected]
mere email id dishtv4825@yahoo.com mai apki sare pareshani dur kar duga
yar plz koy hai jo maira vc downgrade sake
sir, my dealer id 52256.I donot chack my eprs ballanc.
i m not able to do any transaction from my eprs no [protected] yet it is registerd in dish tv but the error sms shows that insufficient parmeters please solve it immidiate...
I have submitted a complain against id [protected] on 13-3-14 my name is Dorjee Norbu emnail add.dnorbutwg@gmail.com.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]