[Resolved]  DTDC — delay/non delivery of courier

i ramesh kumar batan had booked consignment no B46560087 to address naresh batan (adso) gujrat pin code no 370655 on 05/08/2008 fom marathalli bangalore (karnataka) india from dtdc courier office (office ph no 41264299, [protected])
the details of pin code is as below

OfficeName Naliya S.O

Pincode 370655

Status Sub Office

HeadOffice Bhuj H.O

Location Abdasa Taluk of KACHCHH District

till date the consignment has not reached to its destination till today (14/08/08). the purpose sendindg through courier for fast delivery is gone waste. the non delivery of items is hampering me badly. kindly help me regarding this.

my email id: [protected]@gmail.com

ramesh kumar batan
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:25:28
Complaint comments  4 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i have posted a impartant letter to vilupuram address by your dtdc courier service. i have booked it on 23.12.2008. till now that letter not delivered to the right person. courier booking number. T30825219.
kindly take immediate action over this.
thank youu, ... very urgent
I am Srikanth Maity I sent a courier to Birshipur on : 24.07.09. Consignment No : B54416319.But still not reach the place.So, please kindly do the needful.

Thanking you,

SRIKANTH MAITY
pl find my document, most urgent, from Baroda to howrah, serampore. Posted on 30th 'July2009. No body in DTDC able to say any thing about my document status.
DOC. No : A15708317

DTDC in my view on eof the worst courier ever i seen. as no one is entertaining my problem in a good manner

regards
Ejaj Ahmad
My Consignment B60925770 is hanging arround at Jaipur office from many days. No updates.

DTDC Courier & Cargo Phone