[Resolved]  DTDC Courier — Local courier not received in 8 days

I have sent a courier from Bangalore to Varanasi on 18th March 2008. It was a cheque to be submitted latest by 21st. The DTDC guy said it will be delivered in two days. But today even after 8 days (26th March 2008), the courier has not been delivered. The consignment number was B43529072. When I called their Bangalore helpdesk number, they just took my cell number and said they will call back. Today again I have called and forced them to register a complaint. But even after this, nothing is happening.

These people are charging the entire amount of courier upfront and that's why they are not bothered about the delivery of the consignment. Shame on them. DTDC sucks.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:02:16
Complaint comments  10 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

ombook — COURIER NOT RECEIVED

THIS IS MY TRACKING NO. ZB5939146
I NOT RECEIVED COURIER

PLEASE SEND COURIER BELOW ADDRESS

SANJEET DAS (mobile [protected])
G 13-16, MGF, METROPOLITAN MALL
M. G. ROAD, DLF. GURGAON-122002
HARYANA

DTDC — Consignment not Delivered

27th June a persel send by my father from kolkata to Noida
But this persel are stlle undeliverd now.

DTDC — Courier is not delivered

I've Couriered an article on 4th July from Perungudi-DTDC (Chennai) having Consignment No#: C25094314. It should rech Begum Pet, Hyderabad. Till now it didnt reach. I've called Chennai Customer Care. But no proper response from them as there is no tracking details are available.

Whats this service? Seems to be poor service. Why can't they track properly and answer customers?

DTDC — The Courier not delivered

I have booked a courier from Pune on[protected] and was supposed to deliver in Bhopal in 3 working day.The CN is p10826014
It is quite irretating that even now it is not delivered to the location.
I want to longe a compliant against the company and also want to claim the compensation amount agianst the sent good.
I sent a courier on 18.08.2009 (Tuesday) through DTDC (Simmakkal Branch, Madurai) with the detailed delivery address. The delivery address is Rev. Sr. Dr. GERARDIN JEYAM, Controller of Examinations, Holy Cross College, Nagercoil-4, Kanyakumari District. It is quite irritating that even now it is not delivered to the above said location. I want to longe a complaint against the company and also want to claim the compensation amount against the send goods.

Expecting immediate reply

Dr.N.Vasudevan
delivery or not

DTDC — Delay Service

We sent a couier to Jammu (J& K) dated: 23.04.15 with CN No. Z53526308. But receiving date:29.04.15. its too late. We sent some important documents.due to delay we suffered with big loss.Who is the responsible for it.

DTDC — My parcel is broken through DTDC

i received my parcel broken. I do not have any other option other than consumer forum. The parcel is very valuable to me. Parcel number: H37232783

DTDC — Toooooooo delay.....

The consignment was dispatched on 30th March'2015 from Hyderabad hub but still it not received. Consignment number is V22023500. So kindly verify and solve the issue.Thanking you...

wrong track id