[Resolved]  East Link International Couriers — Wanting money so they can send me a lottery check

Somebody needs to find out who is the people that are trying to decieve people out of there money. I recieved a email saying that i had won a lottery from Yahoo! mail and Microsoft And to get the $1,000,000.00 GBP'S i had to send them about $1500.00 first. The crooks so called name is Sir Kelvin Smith his email address is [protected]@rcweb.net i emailed him and told whoever read it that i was not going to be conned and i was reporting them to Yahoo! and Microsoft. I would love to get my American Hands on these sorry SOB'S . You people really need to prosocute these SCUM.

Comments

Hey I got the same email from the same guy Sir Kelvin Smith <[protected]@hotxf.com> and he told me the same thing but I aint do nothing because I already knew that it was fake and a scam..so ppl please be smart enough not to follow up with the emails
I hve also emailed by Sir Mark Smith" <[protected]@benimweb.net> that i got the winning prize of 1, 000, 000 Great British pound ... two times I got the same like that, the first I informed that i won 750, 000 GBP and he assure me to transfer money for the delivery courier ... beware bos.

[protected]@oneworld-post.com