[Resolved]  EXXON MOBIL PROMOTION AWARD DEPARTMENT(UK) — Confirmation

I have received a message on 20/09/2010 that i have won 500, 000 GBP in the Exxonmobil Promotion Award Department(UK).
I am from india.My mobile no. is [protected]. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com.

Sir, please let me know whether this is true or a froud. I am sending you this message because they are using EXXONMOBIL name and EXXONMOBIL is very popular. I do not want them to misuse your brand name.

Please give me full details about this package.

SUKUMAR CHANDRA BHUNIA

Comments

EXXON — PRIZE MONEY

I RECEIVED A MSG THAT YOU HAVE WON GBP450000 FROM EXXON AWD FOR 2009 LUCKY DRAW YOUR PIN# IS EM2009UK. REGISTER YOUR NAME AND PIN# AT [protected]@LIVE.CIM
I have received a message in my mobile no. [protected] that you have wonGBP 450000 FROM EXXON AWD FOR 2009 Exxonmobil intl monthly mobile draw (pin # :EM2009UK).
i have received a message in my mobile no.[protected] that u have wonGBP 450000 from EXXON AWD FOR 2009 Exxonmobil intl montly mobile draw(pin # : EM2009UK).
i have received a message fromexxonmobil draw that i have won GBP 450000in the 2009 exxonmobile cotest pin #:em2009uk
i have received a message from [protected]@live.com draw that i have won GBP 450000in the 2009 exxonmobile cotest pin #:em2009uk

ExxonMobil — awarded price

dear sir
i got a sms in my mobile that i won a price of Rs 700,000.00 GBP i want to know more details about it whether i won a price or not its true or any fraud

your's truely
divya
let me tell you nobody will offer such a huge gift.
Its a true fraud.

EXXON — message about getting money

i receive a message from exxonmobile draw...that my mobile number [protected] have won the 7000000GBP in 2010 exxon mobile draw...they said that for any claim contact Dr Harry Longwel..on [protected]@hotmail.com....
kindly check about this company....
is it ifraud???
receive a message from exxonmobile draw...that my mobile number [protected]have won the 7000000GBP in 2010 exxon mobile draw...they said that for any claim contact Dr Harry Longwel..on [protected]@hotmail.com.
Dear Sir, I have received the below letter.
My email ID is vs.[protected]@gmail.com

Please inform me whether it is a scam or not ?

by,
V.Selvaraju

Providing Help, Creating Hope, Serving All.

FROM THE PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CATHOLIC CHARITIES ORGANISATION
DIOCESE OF HARRISBURG
CASH GRANT PROGRAM COORDINATOR

TRANSACTION FILE CODE:GRTB1973876

ATTENTION BENEFACTOR,

I acknowledge the receipt of your email. As a beneficiary to the CATHOLIC CHARITIES grants awards which was founded since 1917. You might be wondering how you where chosen to be as a benefactor what is this grant all about?, well I will take my time to explain certain things to you.These grants are issued every year around the world in accordance with the objective of the CATHOLIC CHARITIES as stated by the ruling counsel, which is to ensure the continuous freedom of man and to enhance mans living conditions.
To anyone in need by providing compassionate, competent and professional services that strengthen and support individuals, families and communities based on the value and dignity of human life, the CATHOLIC CHARITIES FOUNDATION is giving out a donation of One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro (1, 500, 000.00 EUR), each to 3 lucky benefactors. These specific Donations/Grants will be awarded to 3 lucky international benefactors worldwide; in different categories for providing business development and enhancement of educational plans. At least 50% of the awarded funds should be used by you to develope a part of your environment. This is to serve as a measure o[censored]niversal development strategy, in order to move the funds out and dispatched it to charity organizations, so we resulted to putting faith to test and making a random contact selection.

Based on the random selection exercise of internet websites, web email directory and millions of supermarket cash invoices worldwide. We being commune acting with you at this moment as the legitimate bearer/owner of the selected email address, with regards to your volunteering assistance. And I would not have any cause to do otherwise, except you state your intention to withdraw your assistance. You were selected along with 3 other benefactors to receive the award sum of (1, 500, 000.00 EUR), as charity donations / aid from the CATHOLIC CHARITIES, in accordance with the enabling act of the CATHOLIC ARCHDIOCESE. (Note that beneficiaries email addresses were selected randomly from over 1, 000, 000 internet web email directory.

The Catholic Charities, is deeply involved with helping people, it spends more every day around the
World helping orphans in orphanages/ motherless homes.The Catholic Charities have donated some
money to orphans in Sudan, South Africa, Cameroon, Brazil, Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian countries just to make life a little easier and the great majority of that help goes to people, without regard to religious, national, racial, ethnic or economic background.

I need you to give me your words that you will be very honest and straight forward with me when
the cash prize gets to you, So long as you can execute this transaction successfully and assist to
dispatch 40% of the fund to Charity Organizations in your country. I strictly advice that you keep this to yourself to avoid double claims, as this our Catholic Mission is being sponsored by the WORLD BANK for
United Nation's Children's Funds (UNICEF) and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).

I wish to congratulate you on receipt of your approval from our Finance Sponsors as regards to the claims of your GRANT FUND to the tune of (1, 500, 000.00 EUR), I will be giving you all the necessary assistance needed to claim these funds from the Courier Company the sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro (1, 500, 000.00 EUR), You are expected to contact our accredited COURIER COMPANY via email in order to continue with your final claims process.

DELIVERY DEPARTMENT CONTACT INFORMATION:

Age:[protected][protected]
Occupation:[protected][protected]
Contact Address:[protected]
Mobile Number:[protected]--- --

You can also attach a Copy of your Current Passport Photopraph/International Passport/Drivers Licence or any form of Identification.

I have officially issue out your full details and a Letter of Administration to British Airways Courier confirming you to being the true and certified beneficiary to the GRANT sum of One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro (1, 500, 000.00 EUR),

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
You are to always indicate your transaction file code in any responding mail to me in order to
reply you back as we do have similar emails claiming to be the catholic charity benefactor.
I advice you to keep this to yourself any double claims and we find out that the real beneficiary
is the informat the grant will be automatically disqualified.

Congratulations once again and God Bless you for your assistance to humanity.

Rev. Fr. Antonio Giovanni
Secretary and Treasurer,
Cash Grant Program Coordinator.
Email: [protected]@catholiccharity-it.com
This is a scam. I have also received the same mail. Letter is same. Just fool them as they did to by replying Help police to trace them.

Dr. Rekha, Indore, India

exxon mobil promotion — id won the amount of 1 million

nearly 2 days ago im informed via email by the above mentioned company that my id has won the peize of 1million pounds.im also told to submit info about me which i have delivered.may i know plz that weather this a scatm or a real chance?
I Received one email like this,

Dear Vinod Kumar

Congratulations! I am contacting you on behalf of the Delhi Commonwealth Games 2010 Promo Management Board. This is to inform you officially that a Demand Draft have been issued in your name. Congratulation for being one of the 47 lucky winners selected all over the world. The Demand Draft has been approved and sent to the Courier Company in charge of the delivery. Mind you, the delivery charges has been paid for by the Promoters. Your Demand Draft shall be delivered to your doorstep. However, the Courier Company needs the below details from you for confirmation.

1) Name: (Full Legal Name)
2) Address: (Residential Address)
3) Winning Telephone Number: (Mobile Number)
4) Email Address:
5) Age:
6) Occupation:
7) Sex:
8) A scan copy of any ID proof to be sure that you are the bearer of the name you sent to them.

Below are the contact details of the Courier Company that will deliver your Demand Draft to you.

British Airways Courier
World Cargo Centre S126 P. O. Box 99.
Heathrow, Middlesex, TW6 2JS .
TEL: [protected]
FAX: +[protected]
E-MAIL: [protected]@bawcr.com
[protected]@live.com

It is advisable you send mail to both email addresses to be sure of immediate response.

Quickly contact the Courier Company because there is a time limit to when you have to claim your won prize else shall be returned as unclaimed.

Congratulations once more.

Scotty Pedro
Processing Officer

unquote
I'm Pintu mail address :[protected]@gmail.com,
I have received below message dated on 13-Oct-10
let me know its true or fake

Dear Lucky Winner,
Congratulations on emerging as one of our award winners.
ExxonMobil Award offers awards to Lucky owners of selected emails that came out
in our Random Draws. You have therefore been approved to go ahead and
claim your funds which amounts to £1, 000, 000.00 GBP (One million Great Britain Pounds).
Contact Bank with below;

Contact address
Occupation:

Mr. Mark Williams
Claims Processing Director.

After replay above mail asked me as below:

Nationwide Logo
Desk of Funds Transfer Dept.
Nationwide Bank Of England.
Mr. Marvin Harris
Head Of Transfer Dept

Dear Iliash Hossan Pintu,

You are welcome to Nationwide Bank Of England. The payment Bank for ExxonMobil Promotion. We are pleased to be at your service. We are Regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in the United Kingdom.

After receiving confirmation from the ExxonMobil Promotion that you are one of the PROMO WINNERS, we are presenting you with the following options with which you would prefare to receive your winning funds of £1, 000, 000 (One million Great Britain Pounds) in our possession. You are to make your preferred and affordable choice from the options listed below for us to remit your funds to you in your country.

Nationwide Bank London Options

FIRST OPTION

NEW ACCOUNT SETUP: You will have to open a new Bank account with this bank (Nationwide Bank London) and it will be registered for International Transfer and note that you can make transfer online which will take 24hours to get the local account in your country. After the Opening of an account, an account will be activated and the logins forwarded to you which enables you login and have access into your account online via our website and you can carry on with the transfer of your funds to any designated account number you deem fit.

Note that Your account opening fee will be added to your account balance.

Account Opening Fee:...£25
V.A.T:...£100
Bank commission:...£40
Insurance:...£100
Total:... £265 (Two hundred And Sixty Five Pounds Only).

SECOND OPTION

Dispatch Of An ATM CARD: You shall receive an ATM CARD which your winning prize has already been credited into. Once this Card is given to you, the funds can then be withdrawn in any bank in your country. However a courier company which is also an affiliate to the National Liverwood Promotions, will deliver the ATM CARD TO YOU AT YOUR DOOR STEP.

Max Delivery Duration...24Hrs
Mailing/freight cost ...£130
Handling Fee...£40
Insurance...£100
Vat...£90
Total:... £360 (Three hundred And Sixty Pounds Only).

THIRD OPTION

BANK TO BANK TRANSFER: This is the Direct Bank Transfer that will enable you receive your money in any account that you will provide for this Bank to effect the transfer of your winning funds as it is always done electronically and it will take 3 WORKING DAYS to reflect in the account that you shall provide.

Bank Commission:...£70
V.A.T:...£75
Insurance:...£150
Total:... £295 (Two hundred And Ninty Five Pounds Only).

FOURTH OPTION

CERTIFIED CHEQUE DELIVERY: You shall receive a Certified Cheque and approved Clearance Documents and this will take 2 working days to be delivered to your house address that you shall provide. The Cheque will be delivered via THE COURIER which is also affiliated to the ExxonMobil Promotion.

Max Delivery Duration...48Hrs
Mailing/freight cost ...£110
Handling Fee...£50
Insurance...£100
Vat...£60
Total:... £320 (Three hundred And Twenty Pounds Only).

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the options above. Nationwide Bank London, is committed to rendering qualitative services to you, Also you are advice to send us a scanned copy of your driver's license or your international passport for proof of identity.

So if you are ready to make the payment for any of the OPTIONS above, you are expected to notify this office with the specific option so that we can provide you with the payment details.

Your urgent reply will be most welcome.

Best Regards,
Mr. Marvin Harris
Head Of Account Dept
Tel: Phone: +[protected]
Nationwide is a registered trademark of Nationwide Building Society. © Nationwide Building Society 2010.
i have also received emails which i consider to be false and the mail is reproduced below.
You are lucky to have been selected among the 3 benefactors of (€1.5 million EURO) to be awarded to each benefactor by The Catholic Charities Diocese Of Acerno. Please contact, Rev Antonio Giovanni with the following details, 1.FULL NAMES: 2.ADDRESS: 3.AGE: 4.MOBILE.:
5.COUNTRY: 6.OCCUPATION:
Yours faithfully,
Rev. Sister Maria Giorgio

TRANSACTION FILE CODE:GRTB1973871
InboxX

|THE CATHOLIC DIOCESE
show details 11:36 PM (0 minutes ago)

Providing Help, Creating Hope, Serving All.

CATHOLIC CHARITIES DIOCESE OF ACERNO

Occupation:[protected][protected]
Contact Address:[protected]
Mobile Number:[protected]--- --

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
is the informat the grant will be automatically disqualified.

Congratulations once again and God Bless you for your assistance to humanity.

Rev. Fr. Antonio Giovanni
Secretary and Treasurer,
Cash Grant Program Coordinator.
Email: [protected]@catholiccharity-it.com
I DID RECEIVED SAMETHING FROM MARVIN HARRIS, HIS BIG LIER, ALL THE THING ARE NOT TRUE BUT WHY THE UK GOVEMENT NOT DO ANYTHING TO HIM.

AFTER SO MUCH MONEY I PAID HE REFUSED TO TRANSPARENT

THANKS
SARAH
have received a message on 05/12/2010 that i have won £1 Million GBP in the Exxonmobil Promotion Award Department(UK).

I am from Sri Lanka.My mobile no. is +[protected]. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com.

I got that massage from <[protected]@sbcglobal.net> e-mail address.

Please give me full details about this package.

THARINDU DHANAPALA
Your Email has won £1, 000, 000.000 GBP in the ExxonMobil Promotion, Confirm by filling the information below for claim. Name; Address; Age; Tel;

Please inform me whether it is a scam or not ?

i m hesham from egypt my email is [protected]@hotmail.com my tel +[protected]
Confirmation
I have received a message on 16/02/2011 that i have won 1, 000, 000 GBP in the Exxonmobil Promotion Award Department(UK).
I am from Pakistan. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.com.

Please give me your confirmation as your earliest and oblige.

sajid