[Resolved] Ezeego1 — Wrongful levy of charges and processing of transaction as an installment transaction
Per my last horrific experience with ezeego, I guess I didnt learn and decided to give this service a chance once again based on their much publicized tie up with ICICI Bank (Debit and Credit cards) to issue a 25% cashback.
I purchased two tickets (4 in all) on the same day within a couple of hours for travel on two different sectors on my ICICI credit card. I was shocked to find that for one of the transactions I had been charged fees : Processing fees Rs 889.28 and Service Tax of Rs.91.60
On inquiry and frantic calls to ICICI, i found that Ezzego had processed one transaction as an EMI transaction and hence the charges. SInce that fateful day, I have made at least 14-20 phone calls to the customer service and in vain explained the issue to different customer service agents
1. the system doesnt record the complaint, so no complaint tracking # has been issued
2. the system didnt record any call details or the nature of the complaints including conversation with the customer. This ensures the same details are repeated upteen times to the different service agent
3. I was asked to email details including credit card statement showing the transactions which was dutifully done, however, the system didnt record the email that was sent and followed up on several times against my customer ID available with ezeego (my email address). Hence, email follow up is futile
4. The dispute handler, Mr Fateh Khan was either on leave or not available anytime during the 9am-6pm working hours and apparently has been following up closely on the complaint. If that were the case why hasnt there been any email communication on the issue and steps to solve it?
5. There is only one person in the entire CS department capable of handling anything related to disputed credit card transactions. hence after listening to irate customers, the only option CS agents have is to put me on hold, understand the issue 3-4 times minimum (once is NEVER enough) and then transfer the call to Fateh Khan who isnt available so its back to square one
6. The floor supervisors come on the call after a few loud screams and assure action by end of day but that promise has *never* been fulfilled.
I wonder what needs to be done in order to get the transaction charges reversed and for the full amount to be charged to me. I dont know of many people who wish to realize the full amount and ask and beg the merchant to charge me, but to no avail.
I dont wish this stress and wrongful misconduct to be bestowed on anyone else, including me again.
Now for the icing: I havent received the cashback as promised in 21 working days. what can be more deceitful than this?
Complaint marked as Resolved
Ezeego One Travels & Tours customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
|5 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|