[Resolved]  Federal Bureau Of Investigation. (Fbi Office) — The Royal Bank Of Scotland as an inheritance payment in a tone of 200,000.Gbp

Dear Sir
I received from FBI office Please guide me sir.
Note: we are given you only buy 4 days to finalize this transaction because.we have all your information here with us.for Arresting you and your famliy in your country india
Venket

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
J. EDGAR. HOOVER BUILDING WASHINGTON D.C

Date:29/11/2009

URGENT ATTENTION:

NOTICE.. NOTICE.

We Have discovered through our intelligent monitoring network that you have a transaction going with The Royal Bank Of Scotland as an inheritance payment in a tone of 200,000.Gbp which will be pay you by ATM EASY CARD and has been approved from our office but you are not responding according to there law.

However, we the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) Washington D.C in conjunction with the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) England have screamed through our Monitoring Network which notified us that the Transaction you have with The Royal Bank Of Scotland is noting but legal .So you have to go ahead and deal with the above The Royal Bank Of Scotland for we are monitoring all of there service with the help of EFCC England.

Instruction to follow their banking procedures has been given to you since because they have their own legal procedure which we have examined and found out that it is legally authorized.

Thanks for listening to our encouragement.

Regards.

Robert Muller.
DIRECTOR FBI.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.
YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONTACT US SOON
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.(FBI)

FBI HEADQUARTER
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW
WASHINGTON D.C 20535-00

FBI Director
Robert S. Mueller, III

The Royal Bank Of Scotland as an inheritance payment in a tone of  200,000.Gbp

Comments

It is a fake email/sms from a scammer. Google, Yahoo, Rediff etc dont run such lotteries. You can receive such an email/sms named from anyone and you may even get a link to some fake lottery or lucky draw website. But its all a part of the scam to take your credit card number or charge you in some way or force you to send them a payment. Once they receive the payment its impossible to track down. By the way I would suggest you do not use gmail as it keeps all the data from its users though its deleted and it could be used against you anywhere. Be careful where you give out your personal info next time.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
935 Marylebone high street, NW
England, EC 20535
Email: [protected]@live.com
Mobile: [protected]
Fax:[protected]

Attn:laxman reddy

This is to notify you that the Investigation department of the F.B.I has received your mail/ information and after due consultations and verification we found out that you are the true and legitimate person to be rewarded by the F.B.I with the sum of Two hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds [250, 000GBP] which have been deposited here in our temporary account.
This mail is to officially notify you that our Special Agent will be leaving the UK with the following:

1, Your lost/ inheritance/contract /compensation fund [Draft]
2, Fund release order by the F.B.I Investigation Department
3, Letter of Authorization that will be signed by you before our agent leaves your country.

The name of our Special Agent is MR. JOHN PARK MICHAEL, He will be arriving your country early hours of Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at F.B.I Office, New Delhi, India.
The Purpose of arriving in New Delhi first is to Report and incidence your case, then your compensation fund will be transferred to your provided local bank account.
Furthermore, the Special Agent will assist you in the fund transfer process in your country, make sure you follow his directives in order to achieve a successful fund transfer.
Below is your address for confirmation:
thanakalan yedpally nizamabad AP

Director F.B.I
Mr. Robert S. Mueller
EMAIL: [protected]@live.com
PHONE No: [protected]
note: sir please conform is it true or fake send me feedback id [protected]@gmail.com