[Resolved]  Havells Fan — Replacement of defective Fan

Three Havells Fan Model 8-CF080038, 8-CF0800322 were purchase in year 2008 from M/s AAR CEE Traders, Jalandhar. On our complaint Mr. Lalit Jayoti, Service Engineer visited for attending the complint on Dated[protected] and declare that Fans are defected and required to be replaced. When we contacted M/s AAR CEE Traders, Jalandhar, Then he replied that now she is no bussiness relation with M/s Hevells, so approched another place.
So, Pl replaced the Fan at earliest or make communication for assurence.
I am very much annoyed with M/s AAR CEE Traders, Jalandhar & its service.

Sh. Rajeev Sharma
11-R, Model Town
Hoshiarpur
Mob:[protected]
Lanline:[protected]

Comments

PLEACE SENT ANY PERSON TO MY HONE
ARVIND DHARMRAJ PATIL
41, SHREENATHJI RECEDENCY, KARADAVA ROAD, NR.DINDOLI BUS STOP,
NR.DASHAMATA TEMPLE, SURAT
MB:- [protected]

havells fan — Fan making sounds

I bought HAvells fan Fusion in april. It has started making sounds which is sometimes so loud and consistent that it disturbes sleep and worries me of falling down. pls help. it has a 2 yeay warranty
havells is very worst fan, dont purchase it again ok
Dear Sirs

I have purchased 3 Havells make fan from your dealer M/s. Chata Bhandar, Binoy Sarkar Road, Malda, West Bengal on 28.08.2010 (Sl No. G07372). Since purchase of fans, one fan is creating noise problem . On complaint, Company's mechanic attended on a number of occassions but could not rectify the problem. The sound of the fan is not tolerable. Hence it is requested to kindly replace the fan with a new one. An early action is solicited.

Incidentlly, I like to inform you that complaint registered on yesterday viz. 18.5.2011 may be ignored as e-mail ID given in that complaint letter is no longer valid. Kindly the new e-mail ID may be noted ([protected]@gmail.com)

My mobile No. is [protected]
Address : Ganga Bag, Near Lalt Mohan Shyam Mohan School, N.S.Road, P.O. & Dist; Malda (West Bengal).

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

(Anil Kr Barman)

havells fan — fan working not proper

i do have 4 fan in my house,1 of them is also not working properly,from starting day i m having the problem,so pls tell u r company to change the fan....RAKESH JAIN [protected]
bought HAvells fan Fusion 2. It has started making sounds which is sometimes so loud and consistent that it disturbes sleep and worries me of falling down. pls help. it has a 2 yeay warranty..

havells fan — getting sound

sir i have taken a fan from ur distributor and from the first day of the fan i am getting a sound tik tik from the fan........ sir please solve my prom as soon soon as possible please sir
sir i have taken a fan from ur distributor and from the first day of the fan i am getting a sound tik tik from the fan... sir please solve my prom as soon soon as possible please sir

fan not working

my havells wall fans not working n i haved purchased this item last 3 month only so kindly resolve this prblm very soon
Useless fan, it is runnng very speed, but air flow is not like even local fans.

Worst fans in my experience.
Havells India Customer Care's response, Oct 16, 2017

Dear Sir (rathna35),

We sorry to hear that you are facing an issue with your Fan. Please share your mobile number/complaint number and your area pincode with us on [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Team Havells.
Havells India Customer Care's response, Oct 20, 2017

Dear Sir (rathna35),

We are still awaiting for your response. Please share your mobile number/complaint number and your area Pincode with us on [email protected] We assure you we will look into this right away.

Team Havells