[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Bank Credit Card — Discrepancies in the Credit Card statement

I was really pissed of with the HDFC Gold Card. Guys, please refrain from going for this card. Really sucks. I bought one laptop for 29, 800 and i paid 20, 000 before the due date. So the remaining amount is 9, 800 and i need to pay interest only for this amount. Instead of this, they took the interest from me for the entire amount. That in fact comes to a whooping 85% interest. Even the most notorious blade company’s don’t go for such interest rates. Finally i had to pay 705/- as interest for just 9900 Rupees for one month. I wish i had taken the same loan from some blade companies and they wouldn’t have charged me more than 250 or max 300. Guys, go for HSBC or some similar banks as they provide reward points for our spending and we can redeem gifts for them. Not like the HDFC type, where they give a gift voucher of some bucks and we won’t get even a handkerchief for that voucher. Anyway i learned a lesson from this even though at the cost of coughing 705 Rupees.

Comments

HDFC Bank Credit Card — DISCREPANCY IN THE CREDIT CARD STATEMENT

i m ajit kumar having creditcard of HDFC bank, last month i have deposited cheque for the due amount more than one week before the payment due date, but due to "HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD" negligence they have not received my cheque on time and they charged me late fine + interest etc . i called HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD call center the only single point of contact they told they cannot speak in hindi, so you call us after some time (they dont have toll free no for Bangalore customers), i told him to transfer the call to hindi speaking executive, they told they dont have fascility to transfer the call .
Before the payment due date i contacted "HDFC BANK CREDIT CARD" call center and i told them the situation that i have deposited the cheque one week before the due date he told ok you can deposit the minimum amount and you can pay the bill in the next billing cycle . In the next billing cycle they have submitted the same cheque and cheque bounced and they charged payment return fine .

Due to their negligence they have charged first late fine, interest etc and again charging payment return fee since i have already informed about that cheque.

Ajit kumar
Yes they suck..I am literally pissed of with the penalties they are adding every month despite of my payments
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I was the holder of credit card of HDFC bank (Card no. [protected], valid thru 10/08) and I came to know that the there is some over dues are balance on me, but customer care is not providing any details. I am calling to your collection dept no also at Lucknow and Delhi from last 3 days but no body is picking up the ph.

Kindly let me know the dues if any, as per my knowledge there is no any balance.

Kindly advice to your department for connects to me so that the issue/ miscommunication can be resolved. Request you to issue me the NOC certificate.

HDFC Bank