[Resolved]  Hindustan Petroleum Gas — No Door Delivery Service in Anoop Nagar(Uttam Nagar), New Delhi-59

This is to inform you that I am a consumer of HP Gas. My consumer number is 600125, the name of the distributor is D.K. Enterprises, Shop No.22, first floor, DDA market, D Block, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-58.
Sir I want to say that I have booked gas one week ago but I have not received yet. When I make a call to gas agency they replied that i don't have a enough gas so it will take about a forthnight.

But when I confirmed from some internal sources I got to know that they suplied all cylinder to the shopkeeper like sweets, Dhaba, Restaurant etc.

Comments

sir, I am a consumer of H. P. Gas for 20 year having consumer no.-309. My distributor is m/s blue flames, sector market-6 bokaro steel city-827006. Distributor code - 964380. For the last two year i have not got the regular supply of the cylinder. When i make a call to gas agency they replied that come and collect the cylinder & they are not agreed to give the home delivery.

Hindustan Petroleum Gas — Poor Delivery & Poor language

I am facing so many problems but delevery is majore from Kalkaji gas agency at Pinjore.

1. I have not recd any delevery in time
2. After One year I have not recd Regulator .
3. Poor language the office perosn using .
Please look into the matter on top priority .
I shall be very very thankful to you for this .
Pawan Kumar