IDBI Bank — Non Receipt of FLEXIBONDS
I am left with no other alternative but to seek your assistance in resolution of my problem. I have been made to follow-up from pillar to post since the last few years by ISIL, Mumbai and IDBI Bank but still I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel.
The details of my interactions with ISIL, India and IDBI Bank are appended herewith. In any case I am detailing the chronology of the issue for your reference once again.
1) I applied for 6 Nos, IDBI Flexi 22 Bonds on Feb 1,2005 vide application number P1000377
2) Cheque Number 122898 for Rs.30,000 drawn on UTI Bank , Agra was submitted alongwith application form to IDBI Bank AGRA.
3) The amount of Rs.30000 was deducted from my UTI Bank Account on 04/02/2005
4) Despite several follow-up I have not receive any certificate from IDBI till date.
5) I personally went to the local branch of IDBI Bank in Agra but was constantly advised that details have been forwarded to their HQ in Mumbai and local branch in AGRA cannot do anything about it.
6) I was given the reference of ISIL Mumbai by IDBI Bank in Agra and I contacted them vide email on 2nd November 2006.
7) Despite regular follow-up I was unable to get a reply from Ms.Shilpa Jadhav from ISIL,Mumbai over a period of 9 months.(Nov 2006 to Aug 2007)
8) I contacted Mr.P.Abraham, CEO of ISIL , Mumbai on 13th August 2007 and appraised him with respect to my agony in interacting with his organization.
9) Mr.Abraham forwarded the details to Mr.J.John from IDBI Bank on 14th Aug 2007 with a request to resolve the issue.
10) Mr.J.John – General Manager of IDBI Bank reverted back to his Agra Branch under instructions to me to resolve the issue within 10 days.
11) Mr.John requested me to contact him again in case the matter is not resolved in 10 working days.
12) Mr.Asheet Anand from IDBI Bank Agra contacted me on 14th Aug 2007 and sought details of my cheque etc. The same were furnished back to him vide return email on 14th Aug 2007.
13) I contacted Mr.John again on 24th Aug 2007 to inform him that the matter is still unresolved and sought his assistance in the matter as per his previous email.
14) There was no response from Mr.John to my email.
15) I contacted Mr.John again on 28th Aug 2007 and 29th Aug 2007 but despite him being such a senior officer in the bank , there was no response from his end.
I wish to know as to why these bankers are making a Senior Member of Public to suffer to this extent.
How can some of these bankers continue in their position when they do not have the basic courtesy of responding to the email of an aggrieved member of the public. This issue is a clear reflection of lack of customer service orientation of IDBI Bank.
I am senior citizen aged 67 years and this money is required for my medicines. Despite furnishing all the possible details to ISIL earlier and now to IDBI Bank there seems to be utter callousness and irresponsibility in handling this issue.
I have to borrow money from other sources to buy my medicines because of these bankers who don’t even bother to respond to my emails. I seek your assistance in taking up the matter at the highest level and assist me in getting my money back.
Many thanks in advance for your assistance in the matter.
Please feel free to contact me in case of any clarification.
|3 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0|