Idea Cellular Ltd — Unsatisfied service

Test
When I go to your idea cellular showroom (SNDT Branch) for submitting the documents as per given in the form for getting the Prepaid connection the leady setting in the Idea Cellular told me that “ You are staying in Pune on Rent “ so we required the signature of your owner on the form “ My question is that is it mentioned any where in the form ? not that leady told me when I enquired about the Prepaid connection & documents required also.

So the requirements of the docs. should be clearly mentioned on the form. As well as please take the appropriate action against that leady who used the wrong words while talking with the customer.

Regards ,
Very Unsatisfied Idea Cellular customer

Comments

Both of the person are absolutely correct. I have faced the same problem. IDEA CELLULAR are really doing FRAUD to their customers.
Both of person is right. IDEA CELLULAR are doing fraud to their customers. Seriously they are worst service provider. I have faced the same.

Idea Cellular Ltd. — excess charging and Unsatisfied service

Regularly, I m paying my bill but from last one month
Idea cellular has bard my services because of their technical fault, they are agree, I am
Using their service from last 18 months. I called them so many times but they are not
giving me proper response to me, please help me out.

manas ahuja
i have purchased a gsm prepaid sim on 27/01/2009.
Since then i am very unsatisfied with ur service b/e my sim disconnect after 3 or 4 days due to some documentary problem.Then i have re submitted my all documents inspite of this u r not starting our sim.
and i have informed this problem to local idea office many but we did'nt get any response.
I m very disappoint by ur service.
my contact no. is [protected].Please start this no as soon as possible.
My Name is Abdul rehman mulla . my mobile number is [protected] .
idea service has deducted amount RS 10 /- from my balance in the installment of RS 5 /-- in two setions, When i rang up the coustemer care center it was told me that it was for the ipl score board & i`ll recive the smsm ( score of the ipl matches ), but the thing is that i have not activeted this service freom sms nor by any call, i want to diactivat this service, please do the needfull and look in to the matter .

my other refernce number

Thank`s
&
Rgd`s
i am taken vip mobile no. plesh give our e_mail for vip no .
Dear Concern,

As i am an IDEA customer and having 2 CUG connections on my own name.Today i have informed to
your customer care that presently these connections are using my frnd and i am moving to out of haryana.So i wanted to stop the services mainly OUTGOING but still the services are active and No
body has resolved my Query.This is what the kind of response i have got but i just want to know that if that person default or would not pay the bill amount then WHO WILL BE RESPONSIBLE.

I would like to tell you that if this service will continue then i will not be responsible for any future amount.

So this is my request to please stop the services immidiately so that i can be able to deposit the little amount that is only Rs.1000 and that i will deposit on 25th November09.

The Numbers are : [protected] and [protected].

For any details you want call me on this Number : [protected]