[Resolved]  Idea Cellular Prepaid Connection — Worst customer care support

-____________________________________________
From: R P Shukla [mailto:rp.[protected]@genus.in]
Sent: Monday, February, 2008 03:10 PM
To: 'Customer Care (RAJ)'
Cc: '[protected]@yahoo.com'; '[protected]@bol.net.in'; 'grievance.[protected]@idea.adityabirla.com'
Subject: RE: Poor services of customer support of IDEA Cellular - [protected]

This month again I have not received the phone call details of [protected] inspite of writing several times and talking to customer care executive and doing SMS. Since Idea Cellular has failed in giving the call details in my email ID also I have made request to customer care on 14th Feb 08 (communication ID[protected] to surrender my mobile connection. They have asked me reason of surrender, I told them because of poor customer service support with detail briefing of past experience. Customer care executive has told me that he can consider the surrender of connection provided I say that services at show room was poor. Since I was not convinced with his opinion then he has told me that he will not accept the surrender request.

Then I called up at [protected] on 14th Feb08 to collect the cheque as 15th Feb 08 was the last day for the payment. Mr Diwakar has told me that on 15th Feb he will collect the cheque. On 15th Feb 08 when he has not come I again called him up and he has told me that due to his personal work he could not come and after two to three days he will collect the cheque and the late payement charges will not be applicable. I have also made request to bring the form to surrender the connection but till date neither he nor anybody else has come to collect the cheque.

Pls discontinue the services of [protected] and send the balance amount to be paid. From my side I have surrendered the connection on 14th Feb 08 thru my communication ID 13019831. This is my request as I do not have time to write mails and run around Idea Celluar show room.

R P Shukla
____________________________________
From: R P Shukla [mailto:rp.[protected]@genus.in]
Sent: 21 January 2008 18:18
To: Rajat Mukarji; Customer Care (RAJ)
Cc: [protected]@bol.net.in; [protected]@bol.net.in
Subject: Poor services of IDEA Cellular

Dear Sirs,

Due to regular follow up and lucarative plans with commitment of good services by "Idea Cellular" marketing executive I have taken the mobile connection .
-First month I have received the bill with full call details in which I have seen few descrepancies. I have called up the in customer care regarding the descrepancies but from customer care I got very poor response. Then I called up to the marketing executive who has given the connection and shown him the descrepancies. He assured me that next time these descrepancies shall be taken care. Since amount was less I have ignored it and did the full payment.
-Second month- I have received the bill without call details. I made the request for call details and also informed to customer care ( communication ID[protected] but nobody from the idea customer care has responded to my below mentioned grievences. I was getting regular calls from the Idea Cellular for the payment of bill without giving the bill details. Most of the time I use to be in my official meeting and in roaming conditions which use to be very irritating. I made request to the caller to cut my connection and come with full and final amout to settle the account. All these comminucation was waste and finally I paid the amount thru cheque. The person who came to collect the cheque has taken my email ID and told me that thru email he will send the call details which are free.
- Now this month till date neither I have received the bill nor the call details in my email ID. I am getting the regular calls for the payment of bill. I have told them to send the bill so that I can pay the amount and caller will tell that they will send the bill. Now today is 21st of the month but I have not received the bill.
In the month of Dec 07 I have got some problems in my mobile internet setting and I have wasted 8 to ten days to get the setting again. The customer care tells to call at 3434 and from 7am to 12.PM(night) lines are always busy. Then I visited to Idea Cellular office two times (mobiles setting and laptop internet setting). Now you can see due to poor services I have wasted my petrol, time and paying the bills without using the services due to worst customer support.

This is my request to Idea Cellular that I do not have much time to attend the baseless calls and writing mails to complain regarding the poor services every month.

Since services of Idea Cellular is getting bad to worst and harassment from customer care every month, it request you to send the full and final settlement and cut my connection.

R P Shukla

CC: Mr. SS singh (D.G general) / Mr. B.R Sharma
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]-------

Sent: Saturday,15th December, 2007
Subject: Communication ID 10722250

From last ten days I am requesting to Idea representative who is asking for the payment of bill, to provide me call details but he has not provided till date and making calls to me to pay the bills. How do you expect to pay the bills without knowing the details?

One of my colleague Mr Ravi Shankar Singh ([protected]) has told me that Idea Cellular has charged ISD charges in place of STD charges in few calls. By mistake Idea Cellular has send the detail bill in his email address from where he was able to see the mistake. Lateron Ravi Shankar has spoken to Idea representatative and which got corrected. I try to verify the detail bill(phone no details) for the month of Nov07 in internet but is not available. I am not able to verify the call details which is very disappointing. Response of customer care executive of Idea Cellular is worst so far I come accross till date.It looks that response of customer care executives/ officers are not recorded neither monitored. Idea Cellular sales executive will present good plans, schemes and commitment for good services and being having two mobile connection(reliance and vodafone), I have taken the connection of Idea Cellular. But becoming an Idea customer is horrible at each and every step when talking to for any solutions or issues.It looks customers are burden to Idea representatives. Going under such horrible and painful interaction with Idea Officers/executive I want to surrender connection if you can not provide the bill details. There are so many problems in life and not inerested to have one more problem of "Idea Services".

Regards, R P Shukla ([protected]@yahoo.com)
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Idea Cellular — customer care and connectivity

very poor customer care support..most of the times you will not get anyone connected from their end, only a recorded tape..

very poor connectivity in gujarat
Dear Gentlemsn,
I am using prepaid and postpaid both numbers.
But I am very disappointed with the customer service with prepaid no. Dated 11/11/08 I have recharged Rs. 345 on my Prepaid no. [protected] and note detail of transcaction BIL/[protected]/0309/[protected] but till the time i have not received talk time. pl look into my complaint and revert back with possitive answer.
Rajendra
My mobile no. is [protected] Plz give me call details & sms details 01 Nov 2008 to 18 Nov 2008 on my mail
I am running a shope in aluva, i want to tell one complaint against your network problem in aluva town. I complaint so many time to customercare, there is no use for that. The customercare person tell that there is congested area and there is no tover, as a costomer i dont want to hear the reson and i dont know. I have only one mobile for all my business use.Any time i call from my mobile 'errror in network conection' mesage will get. This is the last option for me.
please stop calling by promotional call to my no [protected] to call come on3.45 am it disturbes sleep p;ase do the need full
i am facing a problem with my idea connection.
i m not able to make a call and receive a call.
i've sent a mail to idea customer care but i didn't get any response from there.
plz solve my problem

Idea Cellular — Customer care executive r just not happy to help

i m having problem in my GPRS
i was enjoying GPRS service frm last 6 months
now frm last week i m having problem
wen i called for costumer care sevice they said there is problem in ur GPRS settings, then next time they said there is a problem in network try after few hrs. then they said take out sim n put it again n switch on ur phone n u can enjoy ur service but no RESPONSE.
IF THE AUTHORITIES R READING SEE TO IT.

idea prepaid services — request for call and SMS details for the month of from NOV 2008 to till date

1. I am using Idea Prepaid service from last one year and i am quite satisfied with the services.
2. My no is [protected], and house address is 230/5 west end road Meerut (UP).
3. I request you if the call and SMS details for the same can be send to me on my email id, (with nominal charges for the service) I shall be grateful to you.
Maj Tushar Johari
Dear idea,
i am gopal kasera in ujjain m.p my mobile number is [protected], plz deactivate in my all services?
I hope you have just deactivate in my all services
I hope you have just deactivate in my all services
Please help and to solve the matter. on 7 Dec-2008 I have the balance of 62 rupees in my mobile no. [protected], but in evening I have done a very short time call and received a short time call in roaming, I found that my all balance was nill. I talk to customer care he replied me that he has no information for it. latter i Recharged my phone with Rs-100/- on 8 th Dec.2008 I again found that my mobile balance was left only Rs-36/- without using . on asking on customer care officer he replied that you are using net and downloading ring tones and pictures while we have do nothing.
Ombir Singh
My account balance is automatically deducted why ?
I want details abt that regarding [protected] number
I am idea prepaid customer from last 5 months. but I am not satisfied with your services as I talked on Idea customer care regarding Rs-62/- deduct on 7 Dec.2008 and Rs-52/- deduct on 9 Dec.2008 while I'm not using any net and no downloading.While I'm using TATA Prepaid service but I never face such problem.
Place-Ballabgarh (Faridabad)
To idea
Sub: regarding automatically balance deducting in mb[protected].
my balance is automatically deducting while I used my phone only very short time one call in roaming and received one call on 7 Dec.2008 my balance deduct Rs- 62/- and I recharged it on 8 Dec. 2008 with Rs-100/-on 10 Dec.2008 my balance deduct Rs-52/-. I talked on customer care he replied me having no detail for balance deduction it may be for using the net and downloadings while I never used the mobile for same.Please solve the matter.
thanks
Place Ballabgarh (Faridabad)
Dear Sir/ Madam,

My Idea Prepaid No. [protected]

I never want any promotional calls like diler tune, waiting tune songs, so pls ban this kind of calls on my Idea Prepaid no. as this type of call i was receiving 10 to 15 times per day, while driving or office metings, So kindly band this kind of calls with immedight effect othrwise i am ready to use your competitor prepaid of postpaid number.

Expecting your promt action.

Shailesh Patil.
Iam not satisfied with your services because Iam continuously called IDEA custermer services for last two three days but nobody didnt respond my call.If you can please call to my mobile immidiatly my no is [protected]
I want to know to whoom these mobile numbers are alloted -(1)[protected]
(2) [protected] .
I want the detials of this idea number [protected]
my self, rajveer
we want my all sms dital of 7/1/2009&8/1/2009 on my E-mail ID
sent the dital as soon as posible
SINCE LAST MONTH, THE DIALLER WHO DIALS PHONE ON MY MOBILE LISTENS LOT OF PROMOTION MESSAGES INSTEAD OF RINGING BELL. THIS IRRITATES THEM AND THEY ARE RELUCTANT TO TALK TO ME. pLEASE LOOK INTO THE MAATER AND RESOLVE IT IMMEDIATELY. PREPAID CUSTOMER: [protected] MOBILE NUMBER

Idea Cellular