Idea Postpaid Bill — About My Postpaid Bill

Aijaz Husain
Dear Sir
Mujh ko mera 12dec ka bill abhi tak nahi mila hai. Please send my bill on my e-mail id my nomber [protected]

Complaint comments  355 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

good service
My postpaid bill soft copy not received
Bill for the month of Dec 2008

I want to know my bill payments mobile :[protected]
mera bill postpaid mob.no. [protected] ka bill abhi tak nahi aaya hai please send me my bill and call details
Hi sir,
I want to know my [protected] post paid bill for last month
Hi sir,
if u dont mind can u send my phone bill to my e-mail adress.
mera bill aaj tak ka
my idea connection mobile no.[protected] iam 800/-cheque but not massage my mobile ple my mail throught
I want to change billing address of my post paid connection to the following address, Anish P. Joseph, Spicer higher secondary school, Aundh Road, Ganeshkind PO, Pune-411007, and kindly send my bill to my email address too. My no. is [protected]
sir
thanking you sir
somireddy.u
pl send to my e mail id my bill details
sir
it is submit that i somireddy.u i have complained so many time to idea costumier care and idea out let cementers, regarding my post paid bill details to send to my e mail id but no action to be taken. i request to you sir, take immediate action. my cell no is [protected]
thanking you sir
somireddy.u
I wants our last two months bill with details my no. is [protected]
my cell no. [protected] plz i want to my bill detail every month by email
Kindly change the address of my idea Post paid Bill.
My mob no is :- [protected]

Please post it at following address :-

Charushila Bhadane
OPUS software solutions (P) Ltd,
Commerzone,
4th building, 1st floor,
Samrat Ashoka Path,
Off Airport Road
Yerwada.
Pune - 411006
my cell no:[protected]. please send my last bill detail in my email id
Dear Sir
Mujh ko mera 14mar ka bill abhi tak nahi mila hai. Please send my bill on my e-mail id
amol7788@yahoomail.com

I have not received my IDEA bill for the month of febuary on my mail and after so many times done follow-up with customer care it is diapponting to see that still i have not receive the soft copy of my mobile bill my mobile no. is [protected].
hi dear,
Mujh ko mera Feb, 2009 ka bill abhi tak nahi mila hai. Please send my bill on my e-mail id my number [protected]

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011