Income Tax Department — Cancellation of Pan Card

9 Reviews
 Rajesh Gairola
I had applied for a Pan Card in mid nineties. However, before the card could be issued I was posted abroad in 1996 and was repatriated in 1999. On my return, I applied for the Pan Card afresh and was given the card AFAPG2932G. I had been filing all my returns using this number.
I applied for opening a trading account and was told that I also have another Pan card issued in my name. I searched the eportal of Income Tax Department and found that another card AAJPG6438K was also issued to me in view of my earlier application made in mid nineties. I applied for cancellation of my earlier card on the portal and was given complaint no. 95123370 on 10th Oct, 2008. However, no action has been taken on my request and I am still not able to open a trading account.
I request the department to cancel the card AAJPG6438K or atleast let me know the process to cancel the card if some more action is required at my end. I do not not possess the card AAJPG6438K.
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0


i have already a PAN card, but now before some days back i received another mail regarding issue of PAN card, what should be required action regarding this matter plz guide me.
One of my client have 2 pan card but He want to cancel his unused pan card before some days I cancelled that Pan No Online dt 15.12.2009 & i got a online vide complaint no.95002622 but that pan no can not cancelled yet.

cancelatin pan no - AAFPM4883J

& tell me What is the procedure to surrender the unused pancard
hello sir i m not receive my pan card
plzzz send me
my pan card no. -CWDPS5143R
BILL NO.- 0455517367


PLZZZ give me details
hello sir i m not receive my pan card
plzzz send me
mob 9691862324
sir i have already having pan card but i have received a new one pan card i request you to cancelle THE PAN CARD NO blqpm2107N I THE NAME OF MAHADEVASWAMY R B
i am a proprietor of a agency so my agency name pan card. i pay IT by this pan. but i have a personal pan of my name. its legal 0r elegal? pls. sagest me .


I am holding a PAN Card No. BXOPK3864J for the last 3 years and I have been submitting my other requried information on this PAN No., but I have been not submitting my Income Tax Returns on this PAN No.

Our PAN No. from the Assessing Officer of Income Tax, Jurisdiction is DEL/W/57/3, Delhi and DEL/W/64/1, Delhi stating that I have been alloted more PAN No. The PAN number alloted are

1. BXOPK3864J
2. BCGPK4758Q

I was requested to use only PAN No. BXOPK3864J. It was also stated that other PAN's alloted will become non-operational and should not be used.

My humble request is please cancel my Second PAN No. BCGPK4758Q.

Suraj Kumar

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Customer satisfaction rating
    +91 11 2341 XXXX
    A R A Center, E-2, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110055
    Income Tax Department - Cancellation of Pan Card