Income Tax Department Of India — Not Getting Refund

HAROLD DAYAL
MY Pan IS AFMPD4601H I FILLED MY RETURN IN GURGAON BEARING RETURN NO[protected] ON 28/7/07
HAVING REFUND 18260 DID NOT GET MY REFUND

Comments

This is in continuation to my mail-dated 22.8.2008 regarding refund of my tax as per details given below:

PAN : AGPPP 4923J
Tax Return No [protected]
Dated : 29.7.2006
Office : ITO Ward 47(1), New Delhi

I was issued payment of Rs 7360.00 vide cheque No 138099 dated 23.11.2007 of State Bank Of India, Andheri (E), Mumbai. I could not deposit the cheque before expiry date as I was traveling frequently out of Delhi. When I approached SBI, Andheri (E), Mumbai to change the date of cheque; I was informed that the same can be processed through IT department only.

Accordingly I request your good self to issue a fresh cheque for the same.

Please revert for any clarification.

Kamlesh Pras
I have not received my IT Returns for past two years.
The last one I filed is for[protected].
Pan Number: AOAPK7186B
E-Filing acknowledgement : [protected]
Designation of Assessing Officer : JCIT(P) R-12, HYD/APR/P/92/1

I waited for almost one and half years for my[protected] returns but have not yer received them.
I hope my[protected] refund amount is deposited in my account at the earliest.

Kesari Suresh.
Same is the case with me. I am also yet to get my refund of Rs. 8450 for the assesment year 2008-09 . This shows the trasparency of our income tax department. When it comes to tax deduction they will do it before hand. but when the time comes for refund, they start showing their back. Can anybody suggest me how we can deal with such situatuion.
Dear
sir according to online refund status my refund cheque have been dispatched by your department on 30th july 2009 by speedpost ref.no. EQ[protected]IN, EQ[protected]IN but I have not get it yet, contacting local post office they have not satisfactory answer I know this is not your matter but I need your help becoz Movement/track status is not showing the article booking office name & date of booking. & other information, this is very confusing situation. MY PAN NO. APHPP1071Q, ASSESMENT YEAR 2007-08, 2008-09
My PAN is AIAPA5717E. I did not get the TDS refund till today. Ref No. JCIT(P) R-12, HYD/APR/P/92/1. Ack. No. [protected] Dtd.27.07.2012.

Please release the TDS refund immediately.

A R A Center, E-2, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110055