[Resolved]  Indane Gas — Problem in Gas Booking & Delivery

I am authorised customer of Indane Gas with N.D.Gas Service, Bara Virwa, Kanpur Road, Lucknow. My Cunsumer No. is 29135. Agency always make problem in the booking of Gas Cylender. Last time I have booked the Gas Cylender on[protected] and they supplied the cylender on[protected]. Now I again tried to book the gas cylender today dated[protected] but it was my utter surprise that agency has refused to the cylender and they told that booking can be done only after 21 days from the date of last delivery. This is a clear case of harrasment to bonafied consumer of Indane like me. As such the matter may be investigated and agency may be directed not to harrase to bonafied consumers. In this connection it is also pertinent to mention that atleast we have to waste 4 to 5 hours over telephone for the booking of gas as always engage tones come.

Comments

I am authorised custumer of indane gas with mahendra gas, nagod dist-satna.
my consumer no is 636. agency always make problem in the booking of gas cylinder. last too times i have booked the gas cylinder on 15-3-9 and gas delevered on 26-3-9 .next 20-4-9 and gas delevred on 1-5-9 in which i heve given writen complain to my dealer but he is not responsiong. I have treid to book the gas cylinder on 5-4-9, but it was my utler surprise that agency has refused to the cylinder and they told me that booking can be done only after 22 days from the date of dellivery.and he booked cylinder on 20-04-09 and given delivery on 01-5-09. now on 12-05-09 i treid to book the cylinder but the same ascuse have given and told me that we will book your cylinder after 23-5-9.

this is clear case of harrusment to bonafied consumer of indane like me.as such the metter may be investigated and agency may be directed not to harrase to bonafeid consumer. in this connection it is also pertinent to mention that atleast we have tom waste 4-to 5 hours over telephone for the booking of gas as always engage tone comes.

mahendra rayani
prop gurudev agency.nagod
[protected][protected].
Dear Sir, we the lepra society, Junlep Junagarh, indane gas consumer no.LS-177 under Lankeswar Indane Gas, Junagarh, Kalahandi, Orissa have booked for supply of 6 nos. of filled gas cylinder on 11.6.09 but the on 23.7.09 we have been supplied only one filled gas cylinder very difficultily. Tha above problem is happening withus repaidly even at complaining at the agent. Therefore we request you, please do necessary arrangements to avoid the above problems.
i manoj ku agrawal of junagarh dist kalahandi orissa consumar num LS614 TERE R SO MANY PROB IN GAs supply in our NAC one cylinder was sale @550in black market the dealer PL enquir the above matter &take necessery action
Delay in delivery of refill cylinder - I am indane gas customer with M/s Wardha Indane gas agency, Wardha ( M.S.) - 442001. My consumer no. is 16760. ( Devendra Atalkar, m.no.- [protected])

Distributer is not giving the delivery in time.he is not taking booking before 22 days and after booking they take another 10-15 days to deliver.I have two cylinder and they must book the refil requirement well in advance.

I write complaint before 7 - month.and received letter from Indane gas authority with m.no.[protected] of sales officer Mr.Nipane ( Yavatmal) for contact in case difficulties in getting refill cylinder, I had contact 2-3 times with Mr.Nipane but he is also unable to rectify the service of distributor.After complaint they give 2-3 delivery regularly.after that delay in delivery after booking.

Now, I received last delivery on 14th Nov 2009, I have booked for refil on 7 th Dec 2009 and till today i.e. 23 rd Dec 2009( total 39 days), they have not supplied cylinder.now my both cylinder are empty, what can i do?After complaint this position is going on.So please take seriously action.

This is my second request to Indane gas authority to take necessary action against the said distributer whose service is very poor for all of consumer of wardha city.
Thanking you.
Devendra Atalkar, Wardha(M.S.)
Delay in delivery of refill cylinder - I am authorised customer of indane gas with M/s Wardha Indane gas agency, Wardha ( M.S.) - 442001.Ph no.[protected]. My consumer no. is 16760. (Devendra Atalkar, m.no.- [protected])

Distributer is not giving the delivery in time.he is not taking booking before 21 days and after booking they take another 10 days to deliver. This is a clear case of harrasment to bonafied consumer of Indane like me.I have two cylinder and they must book the refil requirement well in advance.

I write complaint before one years.and received letter from Indane gas authority with m.no.[protected] of sales officer Mr.Nipane ( Yavatmal) for contact in case difficulties in getting refill cylinder, I had contact so many times with Mr.Nipane but he is also unable to rectify the service of distributor.After complaint they give 2-3 delivery regularly.after that delay in delivery after booking.

Now, I received last delivery on 10 th Nov 2010, I have booked for refil on 29 th Nov 2010 and till today i.e. 11 th Dec 2010, they have not supplied cylinder.now my both cylinder are empty since 5 days, what can i do?After complaint this position is going on.So please take seriously action.

This is my third request to Indane gas authority to take necessary action against the said distributer whose service is very poor for all of consumer of wardha city.
Thanking you.