[Resolved]  Indane Gas — Regarding new connections

I want a new connection and I have Employer's certificate as address proff but agency contact is saying this is not valid address proof as opposed to what is listed on website. what can I do?
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:51:41
Complaint comments  6 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

This is Rajendran P. My native place is near to Karaikudi Tamil nadu. My brother went to Srinivasa gas agency in Karaikudi for new connection. In that office, they are telling they will provide only one cylinder. They wouldn't provide two cylinders. If they are providing one cylinder how we can manage? Give yours comments.

I am residing in Gharonda, Ghansoli, Near Vasi (Mumbai)

I want a new connection. Plz let me know the name of dealers so that i can communicate to avail ur service.

Thanx
Lalatendu Mishra

I want a new gas connection(DBC) in Shahdara, Delhi. I have voter ID as a address proff. But gas agency people was saying that they can not give DBC and youhave to pay Rs 4000/- for one cylander.
So, Please help me out in this case.
Question 1. Is DBC closed?
Question 2. What amount i have to pay for one cylander or DBC.
Question 3. I have a ISI marked Regulater and gas chula with receirp. Is ihave to buy again from gas agency.

Thanks for your in anticipation.

Waiting for your reply.

Sushil Dargan
I want a new gas connection(DBC) in Shivpuri(West Sagarpur), New Delhi. I have voter ID as a address proff. But gas agency (Neelakanth Gas Agency)people saying that the new gas connection will avail only after March 2009.

Kindly help me in this regard, wether the Gas Agency trying to fool me?

Sugandhi Singh
1/404, Gali No-15,
Shiv Puri, West Sagar Pur,
New Delhi-
in indane gas agency opposite of janak cinema i have been going there for more than six month but all the time they sey new connection is not available.

can any one tell when they are going go give new connection

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone