Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Indane Gas — Name Transfer

My father who had Indane DBC gas connection in his name has recently expired. I want to get changed the connection in my name. I already have single bottle connection in my name of other Company. Is it possible to get the DBC connection of my father in my name. The gas agency says they will charge difference of cylinder cost deposited by my father and that at present. Is it true. What's present cylinder cost? Can anybody help me.
Was this information helpful?
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  11 CommentsShareTweet


Sri.S.Venkataraman, an aged relative of mine left with me da gas connection No. 381244. I 've been using this connection
since 1981 in various places like Bangalore, Erode & Chennai.
When I approach the gas co Sridhar Gas agency, 11/4 Morrison 1st, ALANDUR, CHENNAI-600 18 Area code985, Destination code189286 they demand fresh Regn, on making a cash payment of Rs. 2100/
I ve submitted an affidavit also on 2/2/2006 signed by Notary Public
I am holding a valid ration card & other documents
Pl. look into da matter & arrange for name transfer

10, 9th Cross st.
Wood Creek County
600 016

Indian Oil corpn.
Marketing Dvsn.

Dear Sir,

SUB: Name Transfer

My customer no. is 61561. I 've been using yr product since
1982, regd. in da name of Sri. S.Venkataraman for whom I was da care taker.
Now da gentleman is not with me & da Distributor refuses to transfer
it in my name. I 've produced affidavit in Rs. 80/ Stamp paper
with Power of Attorney seal.
I 've got valid ration card, PAN card, Election card & other documents.
M/S. Sridhar Gas Agency, 11/4 Morrison 1st st., ALANDUR,
CHENNAI- 600 016 insists for a FRESH REGN. in my name
for a cash payment of Rs. 2100/ . They are not accepting cheque.

Pl. look into da matter & arrange for a Name Transfer
wihout fees.

Previously our family got two connections viz in my name and my wife's name. Now you are denying to supply cylinders for two connections in single ration card. If we want to change one of the connections to my daughter in law's name, we have to pay rupees 2700 to transfer the name. By this you are penalizing us for our no fault

you yourself gave connections and now you are denying to supply cylinder's.

By collecting huge fees, you are plundering citizens.

I hope and request you to lower the transfer charge. I hope that I will get your reply immediately.
IOC should enter and solve the problems of customers immediately. Otherwise They should order the dealers to supply free gas to the customers while they are delaying.
I Would like to Transfer LPG Gas connection To My Son's Name .M.Johnson So Please Look Foward For Furthur assitance
Respected Sir / Madam,

I have gas connection in my mother name at Vellore District, Tamil Nadu. My mother and father died. What is the procedure for to change name of gas connection from my mother name to my name.

Thank you, Sir.,

g. ravi
email : [protected]

Indane Gas — transfer of name

My name is Ankit and i want to verify the cost of name transfer from my father(expired) to my mother/me
of my indane gas.They have also blocked my connection saying that at your address there is some others name.They are demanding Rs.2225 after previous security adjustments of Rs 550.My connection is since 1984 but in name of my expired father.Please suggest me what to do.I am in problem.
Thanks in advance....
indane sould takeup the case.
I have a gas connection in my father's name who died on 2008. Now i want to transfer the name either in my mother's name or myself. Moreover, the consumer name is slightly mispelt and therefore does not match with the death certificate of my deceased father. What to do?
I, Sukanta Das, am writing on behave of my sister Asha Das, Consumer ID :[protected] Consumer No. 27132. We want to transfer the connection in the name of my mother, Sandhya Das. So I went to my Dealer Sonarpur Gas Service but their services are workless and hopeless. The employees behaved very very bad. They refused to receive my documents and returned me back day after day. I have also complained against this matter on 19.3.15 and 25.3.15 in your toll free number and my complain no. is 1999545. But I could not get any positive response from them.

I hope you will take an action immediately as soon as possible. I weating for your reply.
Indane should take action positively.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]
    Customer Care Service
    Customer satisfaction rating
    Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Phone
    +91 99 1155 4411
    +91 98 4882 4365
    +91 81 2402 4365
    Indian Oil Corporation [IOC] Address
    SCOPE Complex, Core-2 7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003
    View Full Information