[Resolved]  Indane Gas — VERY BAD SERVICE

I am a LPG Indane Gas customer with mettur Gas agency, METTUR DAM .,SALEM DISTRICT and my consumer number is 23634. I have booked for a refile on 20th JAN 2010 over phone. They replied that they will Distribute with in a week. But after weeks when I made a call to them they replied it will deliver with in 1 or 2 days. Again I called them on 29th JAN 2010.. In person I explained the things to the agency and my 2 cylinders are empty due to abnormal delay, but they are not ready to hear anything and they are dealing the customers very bad. Now we are searching for other option that where the services is good. This is the think not only happen for me but all METTUR gas agency consumers. Please take necessary action.
Read comments
Mettur Gas Service Customer Care's response Aug 28, 2014
At the time of this complaint we found all over Tamilnadu an irregular supply from Indian Oil. So we regard for this inconvienence. We are now providing the best service around Mettur Dam now-a-days.

Comments

Indane Gas — VERY VERY BAD SERVICE

OUR DEALER IS FANCY COOK AT JAMES LONG SARANI , NEITHER THEY ARE RECEIVING PHONE FOR BOOKING OR FOR ANY OTHER PROBLEM.THEY ARE NOT BOOKING BEFORE 21 DAYS OF DELIVERY AND DELIVERY IS UNCERTAIN.IN WINTER HOW LONG ONE CYLINDER CAN GO? PL. LOOK INTO THE MATTER. THIS IS CONTINUING FOR LAST 6 MONTHS.
mettur gas service, mettur dam, 636402, very good service my c.no-11757
mr. Prabhu shanmugam related to your compalint in that time the delivery position from IOC was not viable. So there was a delay for the supply. For future pls contact our agency if any irregular supply.
For mettur gas agency.