[Resolved]  Indane LPG Gas — Undue delay in supply

i'm a customer of indane gas agency from krishnagiri district tamilnadu. there's a big chaos here for the cooking gas. it takes around 50 days to get a cooking gas. we are the family of six just do something regarding the mess over here. here the gas is sold in black too. all of the customers r getting the cylinder filled for 500 rs in black. we the krishnagiri people will be greatful for u r kind consideration sir.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

The rashmi rathi gas agency of k sector kankarbagh(800026) has the rule to file a new order after 21 days of previous delivery. and when the order is done they dont give gas cylinder for about 20 days.This is becoming a regular practise and now it has become a very pathetic problem . Inspite of several reminders also they dont keep thair service up to mark. kindly check the problem and sort it out as soon as possible.
Actually I have booked cylinder(double bottle) on 18nth of Dec.2008 and today it is 25th june2009 and till now I did not get it. When we call the agencies the response from them is so worest and literally scolding and we are literally begging them.
It is
priya gas agency
Defence colony
new delhi
fully agree with the complaints of KLEEN GAS, at BHUBANESHWAR. They are the worst dealers I have never ever seen in last 20 years. They are affecting the reputation of INDANE GAS.
shahid subhash gas to phone no. .pl.soon
how is you shahid subhash gas to phone no. .pl.soon
how is you shahid subhash gas to phone no. .pl.soon
FROM,
A.M.RAMAKRISHNAN
THIYAGARAYA NEW STREET NO ;2
COIMBATORE-641 001

I AM HAVING CONNECTION WITH SURYAA GAS SERVICE, COIMBATORE MY CONSUMER NO IS 24998.I HAVE GIVEN MY NUMBER ON 08.08.09FOR REFILLING., THEY HAVE NOT ISSUED CYLINDER SO FOR 17.08.09.
AND ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT IN THEIR RECEIPT LETTER THEY MENTIONED THEIR OFFICE TIME IS 8.30 AM., BUT THEY ARE NOT LIFTING THE PHONE UPTO 9.00AM.
I WANT TO KNOW THAT MINIMUM PERIOD REQUIRED TO REFIL ANOTHER CYLINDER

m/s kleen gas, lpg gas — zero service

i am a customer of indane with customer no klg 10969 and have been registed with gas agency m/s kleen gas 26-scr, kharavela nagar bhubaneswar, orissa. (telephone No[protected], 2391120, 2391222, 2542241 & [protected]) . i am have book the gas cylinder since 30days but till date i have not received the booked gas cylinder in between my 2nd. cylinder also got empty i am facicing a lots of problem from your above agency, no one pick ups the phone/ it is always busy / also visited personally, Everyday they are saying you will get tomorrow but tilltoday i am very much harrased. please do something if possible chage my agency.
dealer code 89170432

p k pal [protected]
dealer code 89170432

p k pal [protected]
I can't mention my consumer no.because I don't want to be harrashed & victimised by the dealer, Kleen Gas Agency, BBSR.
I am a consumer of Indane Gas Agency since last 24 years. I have never seen such an worst dealer, who treats his customers like the servants of his godown. Due to your auto change system, I came under this Agency from Bhubaneswar Gas Agency, who is really a genuine party.
Right from the first month, I have been harrashed by Kleen Gas Agency. Never the party supply the gas before 15 days, that to after no. of reminders over phone. Whenever you try to contact, their phone remains busy.
This time they have crossed the limit by not supplying the gas even after 22 days of booking for a gas. I have all authentic documents to prove my alligations.
Dear Sirs, I complained regarding non attendance of Kleen Gas worker to my residence for rectifying my leakage and nonsupply of filled in gas cylinder in response to my booking No.417 Dt.02/09/2009.
No person has yet come to my house. My Domestic Consumer Card Serial No. is klg16743.
Yours sincerely,
Mohammed Quamruzaman
Plot No.200C, Mahadev Nagar,
Jharpara, Bhubaneswar-751006
Cell No.[protected]

Indane LPG — Insuffiency In the supply

I am a resident at Kanjiramattom near Ponkunnam and have taken gas connection from Mary matha gas agency Ponkunnam. There is no gas supply in this area for the last two months which causes a lot of sufferings. We doubt that the agency is black marketing the filled gas cylenders for making unlawful gain. They dont even bother to attend our call.
Sir we humbly pray that your goodself to look in this matter very urgently so as to save us from this dilema.
Adv.Mathew George
Nedumthakady

In my residential area many of the working professionals using Indane LPG as fuel for their car by transfering the LPG in to their gas setup provided in the car. So if i want to file a complaint against i am in need of the nearest dealer contact number (The main thing is that some of the dealer make money by this fradulent thing). Kindly mail me the contact no. or the mail id.

Sugumar
i want to know Now what is the charges of booking a new connection having double cylinder and one cylinder also.
kindly inform me as soon as possible in my mail-id or in my Mobile ([protected])

With Rgds..
Manash Jena

Gas Agency — Too much of delay in supply of indane gas cylinders and putting customers in trouble

We have Indane Gas connection in my mother's name SRINIVASANconsumer no. 23348 with shree Venkateshwara Indane Gas Agencies,No:5/41-1 taluk Office Road,Hosur-635109

The above shree Venkateshwara Indane Gas Agencies delays too much to supply Gas cylinder to us and takes nearly 20 days to supply a Gas cylinder from the booking date. We have singal Cylinder Connection,Most of the time we are running short of Gas cylinders and we are in trouble due to too much of delay in Gas cylinder registration and supply.

WE ARE IN TOO MUCH OF TROUBLE THAT WE HAVE NO GAS CYLINDER TO COOK FOOD MOST OF THE TIME BY TOO MUCH OF DELAY IN SUPPLY OF GAS CYLINDERS

CAN INDANE GAS TAKE CARE OF ITS VALUABLE CUSTOMERS ?

Indane Gas — Excess Delay in supply of Refill

I had booked refill on 2/2/10 (Booking No.696) at Ekta Gas , Roorkee ( Haridwar) , but still after 15 days it has not been received.This is the case of every month.

This gas agency is not attending the customer complaint , either by not picking up the telephone or giving excuse that deliveryman has not come.It seems that they are selling these refills in black at higher prices.

Indane LPG Gas supply — Delay

I booked LPG cylinder with IVR no.1260 on 6/2.Dely was made on 18/2 though the dilivery slip is dated 15/2/2010.The cylinder is nit weighed even after we demanded and the delivery man was very rude.
Our dealer is Qutub gas agency in VasantKunj , New delhi.(consume no.QG789)
His telephone is always busy and not possible to talk.Also his e-mail I sent has bounced.
I also face the same problem. I would like to add few more thing about the agency. whenever we call frontoffice, someone picks up and says some random date for delivering the cyclinder and they are very irresponsible people.
Due to the late delivery after 10-12 days, of booking for the Gass cylinder. For which as consumer we are being harassed and nobody male member is in my family to provide the gas cylinder from the Indian Gass counter regularly for which my old parents is being in problem repeatedly. So kindly solve this problem with out any hesitation.
I am resident of Bhubaneswar, orissa. I am a Central govt. employee and need of a new gas connection. since last six months I have ran pillar to post for a connection but in vein. Kindly advice me what to do in this regard. Note that I am a new person to the town and how it happens that a company is not supplying new connections inspite of the huge demand. whereas one can obtain a cylinder in black by providing Rs.200/- more per cylinder. I will be help full and great full to every body if somebody can help to get a new connection from a reputed LPG company.please email me the details to my id or to my mobile [protected].
Thank you.