[Resolved]  Indiatimes 58888 Message Service — iNDIA TIMES NOT STOPING THE MESSAGE UPDATES TO MY MOBILE

I AM GETIG MOBILE UPDATES FROM INDIATIMES 58888 SERVICE FORTHE LAST 3 MONTHS
GAURAV

Comments

DEAR SIR
I AM GETIG MOBILE UPDATES FROM INDIATIMES 58888 SERVICE FORTHE LAST 2 weeks
AND EVERY TIME I RECEIVE THE MESSAGE Rs.10 IS DEDUCTED FROM MY BSNL MOBILE ACCOUNT.
praveen kumar
I AM GETIG MOBILE UPDATES FROM INDIATIMES 58888 SERVICE FORTHE LAST 3 MONTHS
AND EVERY TIME I RECEIVE THE MESSAGE Rs.1 IS DEDUCTED FROM MY BSNL MOBILE ACCOUNT.MY MOBILE no. is [protected].
Praveen Kumar
from 20 days they are deducting 10 rs every week but not giving the way to unsubscribe service they are renewing every week... the cheaters [censored]ng service
i reacived a sms from 58888 for subscription for bollywood diva... and they deducted rs.30 for this
service... plz.. tell me how to unsubscribe this service...in detail...
DEAR SIR,

I AM GETTING MOBILE UPDATES FROM INDIATIMES SERVICE FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS AND EVERY TIME I RECEIVED THE MESSAGE Rs. 30 IS DEDUCTED FROM MY BSNL MOBILE ACCOUNT MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected].

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO STOP THE SERVICES OF MOBILE UPDATES.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT STOPPING THIS KIND OF SERVICE FROM INDIATIMES.

Qamruddin Ansari
I WANT TO UNSUB THE BOLLYWOOD DIVAS ACTRESS PACK ACTIVATED BY WWW.WAPTRICK.IN. PLEASE UNSUB THE ABOVE PACK. MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]. THE UNSUB ADDRESS -- HTPP:// 203.199.70.160/SITE/T/JSP?I=739 IS TOTALY BLANK AND IT IS NOT SHOWING ANY LINK TO UNSUN THE BOLLYWOOD DIVAS ACTRESS PACK.
I got msg. from 58888 and the msg is ''your sub actress of the day will be renewed on 04/09/09.to unsubscribe click here http://203.199.70.160/site/t.jsp?i=739'' and after the above date I have loss 10 Rs.from my account. I want to stop this service becouse my mobile is unable to access on above address. thanks
I got msg. from 58888 and the msg is ''your sub actress of the day will be renewed on 05/09/09.to unsubscribe click here http://203.199.70.160/site/t.jsp?i=739'' and after the above date I have loss 10 Rs.from my account. I want to stop this service becouse my mobile is unable to access on above address. thanks
sir plz help me about subscription to bollwood diva pack of india times how to unsubscribe it it is really disgussting i try everything to stop it but failed ...
plzzzzzzzzz help me immediately hw to unsubscribe these wap service.
sir please stop astro alerts message airtel conncation my no. [protected]
WANT TO UNSUB THE BOLLYWOOD DIVAS ACTRESS PACK ACTIVATED BY . PLEASE UNSUB THE ABOVE PACK. MY MOBILE NO IS [protected]. THE UNSUB ADDRESS -- HTPP:// 203.199.70.160/SITE/T.JSP?I=739 IS TOTALY BLANK AND IT IS NOT SHOWING ANY LINK TO UNSUN THE BOLLYWOOD DIVAS ACTRESS PACK
please stop service msg from 58888 on my mob. [protected] . DEACTIVATE WAP ACTRESS SERVICE . NOHELP FROM CUSTOMER CARE . please help
I WANT TO UNSUB THE BOLLYWOOD DIVAS ACTRESS PACK ACTIVATED BY WWW.WAPTRICK.IN. PLEASE UNSUB THE ABOVE PACK. MY MOBILE NO [protected]. THE UNSUB ADDRESS -- HTPP:// 203.199.70.160/SITE/T/JSP?I=739 IS TOTALY BLANK AND IT IS NOT SHOWING ANY LINK TO UNSUN THE BOLLYWOOD DIVAS ACTRESS PACK.
Sir, i am getting text message & service message from number 58888 (Bollywood divas Actress pack), i have sent so many messages & given complaint to BSNL customer care to unsubscribe but still it has been renewed 5 times, in 24/09/09 it will be renewed .the UNSUB adress is http://203.199.70.160/site/t.jsp?i=739 but it is showig blank page, not showing any link to UNSUB so please please UNSUB from this service, my number is [protected].please please UNSUB this service.
sir, i am getting text messages & service message from no 58888 ( bollywood divw actress pack) ihave send so many complaints to BSNLcustomer care to unsubscribe but still it has been renewing. in 24--9-09 it will be renewed the unsub adress is http://203.199.70.160/site/t.jsp?i=739 but it is showig blank page, not showing any link to UNSUB so please please UNSUB from this service, my number is [protected] please please UNSUB this service.

IndiaTimes.com
    IndiaTimes.com Phone
    IndiaTimes.com Address
    Plot No 391, Ecstasy IT Park, Udyog Vihar Phase -3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016