[Resolved]  Indiatimes 58888 Message Service — iNDIA TIMES NOT STOPING THE MESSAGE UPDATES TO MY MOBILE

DEAR SIR
I AM GETIG MOBILE UPDATES FROM INDIATIMES 58888 SERVICE FORTHE LAST 3 MONTHS
AND EVERY TIME I RECEIVE THE MESSAGE Rs.1 IS DEDUCTED FROM MY BSNL MOBILE ACCOUNT.
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO STOP THE SERVICES OF MOBILE UPDATES .
PLEASE HELP ME OUT BY STOPPING THIS KIND OF SERVICE FROM INDIATIMES.
GAURAV

Comments

SIR, PLS STOP WAP SERVICES STARTED BY[protected] WHICH DEDUCTED Rs. 30/- ON MY CELLPHONE [protected].
i reacived a sms from 58888 for subscription for Sub HVideo and they deducted rs.30 for this
service... plz.. unsubscribe this service...in detail...
DEAR SIR,

I AM GETTING MOBILE UPDATES FROM sub HVideos FOR THE LAST MONTHS AND EVERY TIME I RECEIVED THE MESSAGE Rs. 30 IS DEDUCTED FROM MY BSNL MOBILE ACCOUNT MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected].

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO STOP THE SERVICES OF MOBILE UPDATES.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT STOPPING THIS KIND OF SERVICE FROM INDIATIMES.

THANKU
Mukul sati
SIR, PLS STOP WAP SERVICES STARTED BY 58888 WHICH DEDUCTED Rs. 30/- ON MY CELLPHONE [protected].
SIR, my mobile no.[protected] pls unsubscribe 55678 handygo "FEVER" wap servies
sir, my mobile no.[protected] pls unsubscribe 55678 handygo "fever" wap service
sir, my mobile no.[protected] pls unsubscribe 55678 handygo "fever" wap service
IR, PLS STOP WAP SERVICES STARTED BY 58888 WHICH DEDUCTED Rs. 30/- ON MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH... CELLPHONE [protected],
I AM 4M ORISSA...PLZ SIR UN SUBSCRIBE IT ...SO THAT I WILL THANKFULL TO YOU...LAST TIME I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE LIKE TH

(Your Sub HVideo of the day will be renewed on 26/01/1)
PLZ SIR UNSUBSCRIBE IT...
DEAR SIR
I AM GETIG MOBILE UPDATES FROM INDIATIMES 58888 SERVICE FORTHE LAST 3 MONTHS
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO STOP THE SERVICES OF MOBILE UPDATES .
PLEASE HELP ME OUT BY STOPPING THIS KIND OF SERVICE FROM INDIATIMES.
THANKS
Try replying EXIT message to 58888. This will delete your ID.
DEAR SIR,

I AM GETTING MOBILE UPDATES FROM INDIATIMES SERVICE FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS AND EVERY TIME I RECEIVED THE MESSAGE Rs. 30 IS DEDUCTED FROM MY BSNL MOBILE ACCOUNT MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO STOP THE SERVICES OF MOBILE UPDATES.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT STOPPING THIS KIND OF SERVICE FROM INDIATIMES.

THANKS
sir i am facing a problem from last two months with my bsnl number [protected]. my 30rs is deducted after every month
pls unsubscribe service from[protected] which is deduct rs 30/ of my mobile [protected] pls stop this facilty thhnx
from last 20 days u were deducting 10 rs every day by sending two msgs but not giving the way to unsubscribe services pls unsubscribe the above services immediately oterwise i will go for legal actions against u and i dont want any such types of services .
Please tell how to unsubscribe bollywood diva pack
sir, my mobile no.[protected] pls unsubscribe 55678 wap subscription servies.
Dear sir how i unsubscribe my wap pack from 58888?

IndiaTimes.com
    IndiaTimes.com Phone
    IndiaTimes.com Address
    Plot No 391, Ecstasy IT Park, Udyog Vihar Phase -3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016