[Resolved]  Indiatimes 58888 Message Service — iNDIA TIMES NOT STOPING THE MESSAGE UPDATES TO MY MOBILE

I AM GETIG MOBILE UPDATES FROM INDIATIMES 58888 SERVICE FORTHE LAST 3 MONTHS
AND EVERY TIME I RECEIVE THE MESSAGE Rs.1 IS DEDUCTED FROM MY BSNL MOBILE ACCOUNT.
GAURAV

Comments

Ths india times is complete fraud.beware do not even enter their site or they will enjoy cutting ur account balance
I am tired by this service from 6 months. please unsub this service from my mobile number [protected]
I am too tired by this service from 6months. please unsub this service from my BSNL mobile no. [protected].
INDIA TIMES NOT STOPING THE MESSAGE UPDATES TO MY MOBILE
I AM GETIG MOBILE UPDATES FROM INDIATIMES 58888 SERVICE FORTHE LAST 2 MONTHS
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING TO STOP THE SERVICES OF MOBILE UPDATES .
PLEASE HELP ME OUT BY STOPPING THIS KIND OF SERVICE FROM INDIATIMES. MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected], THAT WILL BE UR KIND & REMEMBERING ACT...
SHABIR
plz unsubscribe my wap actress service my no, is [protected]
papa kasam bata rahen hai indiantimes se unsubscribe nahi hota hai .i tried everything...[censored] indiatimes

Indiatimes.com - service message — SMS service message from 58888

I am receiving some unwanted messages from Indiatimes.com from 58888 in my mobile no [protected]. Please arrange to stop this
sir, i am getting text messages & service message from no 58888 Sub HVideo ihave send so many complaints to BSNLcustomer care to unsubscribe but still it has been renewing. in 17.12.2009 it will be renewed the unsub adress is http://203.199.70.160/site/t.jsp?i=735 but it is showig blank page, not showing any link to UNSUB so please please UNSUB from this service, my number is [protected] please please UNSUB this service. and I am talk BSNL excutive Office.
DEAR SIR,
( BOLLYOOD DIVA ACTRESS PACK ) FROM NUMBER,[protected] PLS SIR UNSUB
MOBILE NO-[protected]
I am BSNL costmer, my mobile no- [protected] by sending SMS to UNSUBSCRIBE or stop daily alerts, sms stop to[protected] or SMS UNSUB <SERVICE> to 58888 Bollywood Diva subscription.htt://wap1.indiatimes.com/wapsub.html?t=subwapactress&p=1 and also cancel my account from wap1.indiatimes.com SIR PLS stop wap services (Bollywood Diva Actress Pack) 58888 UNSUB pless request hi sir

thanks
AMAR JEET
please deactivate the Hvideos in my mobile and no: [protected] which is comming from 58888
I have been getting stupid and useless messages from this indiatimes number 58888 for more than 6 months now. I tried sending the STOP message to 58888, but the reply i got was as follows:
"sms STO followed by full company name to get quotes.
PG Foils Ltd.
PG Capital Ltd.
PH Capital Ltd., etc..."

Vikash Saini
Silvassa

India Times SMS Service — I want This service Discontinue but they are not giving any response

Hitendra
unsubscrption of wap service" model pack"
i am a user of bsnl mobile no [protected]. few days ago i subscribed wap service" model pack"from bsnl gprs services.i got a message from 58888 to unsubcribe service they sent a url http://203.199.70.160/site/t.jsp?i=744 but this url not open on my phone.so i can not unsubscribe this service i want to unsubscribe this wap service.i already sent you a complaint but you can not do any work on it.if this service is not unsubscribed on my number. it is necessary for me to go to consumer forum and change mobile service oprator. so please unsubscribe this wap service on my mobile.
thanks
Sir, i have receive alerts from 58888 every month i receive a message of renewing my services please stop my service
Sir My mobile no is [protected]. I want to UNSUBSCRIBE WAP HVIDEO OF THE DAY and UNSUBSCRIBE WAP FTVMODEL OF THE DAY.i was complained it in DEC.2009. But no action was taken till date.I WANT TO UNSUB WAP (HVIDEO & FTVMODEL) from 58888 on my mob.No [protected]. If action will not taken in time(before 13.01.2010) then may meet to my Adv.tn it.
thank you.
Sir My mobile no is [protected]. I want to UNSUBSCRIBE WAP FTVMODEL OF THE DAY. I was complained it in DEC.2009. But no action was taken till date.I WANT TO UNSUB WAP FTVMODEL from 58888 on my mob.No [protected]. So pease unsuscribe so that there will be no more cut of RS 30/- So Please take necessary action as soon as possible.
I AM GETIG MOBILE UPDATES FROM INDIATIMES 58888 SERVICE FORTHE LAST 3 MONTHS
AND EVERY TIME I RECEIVE THE MESSAGE Rs.30 IS DEDUCTED FROM MY BSNL MOBILE ACCOUNT.
MAHENDRA

IndiaTimes.com
    IndiaTimes.com Phone
    IndiaTimes.com Address
    Plot No 391, Ecstasy IT Park, Udyog Vihar Phase -3, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016