[Resolved]  ISBT - Kashmere Gate — Regarding unauthorized collection of fare at public conveniences(toilets) at ISBT Kashmere gate

Once I Stopped there to litter at a public convenience toilet located inside the ISBT. Outside the toilet it was mentioned that urinal is freewhile the toilet is charged at Rs2. When I entered the toilet a person told me that for urinal RS 2 is charge and for toilet Rs 5. When I told him that why he has placed the board oustisde, he very confidently told me that that board means nothing and I have to pay RS 2 for urinal if I want to use it, When I asked for his ID card he was having none so you can imagine how big this scandle can be as there were 14 such toilets in the ISBT and 4 ISBT's in Delhi where similar kind of practices are being followed and lacks of Public hard earned money is being looted by these goons.

Comments

actually i am also upset from this unfair money collection outside toilets at ISBT...really this is a serious matter...the athourities must take step against this act...there is nobody who can check whats going on there...really they charge Rs 2 for urine although it is free as mentioned outside the toilet but the person sitting there even dont bother that one...even they start abusing if we argue with them...
ISBT NEW DELHI

BRIBES BY SECURITY PERSONNEL

SECURITY PERSONNEL DEPLOYED AT THE ISBT HARASS PUBLIC, TREAT TO HAND OVER TO POLICE, TAXATION AUTHORITIES ETC JUST TO GRAB MONEY FROM OUTSIDERS OF DELHI.
ITEM PURCHASED FOR DOMESTIC GOODS WITH SUFFICIENT PROOFS OF PURCHASES ARE DECLARED AS THEFT ITEMS BY THEM.
AFTER GRABBING MONEY THEY GO FOR ANOTHER PRAY.